Why do you deny the Holocaust??

Attached: 1568667155063.gif (294x283, 3.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D0kWAqZxJVE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward
bitchute.com/video/TMQ1cEudc2Yg/
bitchute.com/video/uAXvrcpjGxCy/
bitchute.com/video/lcJrGF8RtpQ8/
bitchute.com/video/N4HFRexeE13q/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 pol - Is there any way to save a Coom chad does he need - Politically Incorrec (274x44, 922)

cause its not real

Attached: 1484723047003.jpg (732x227, 87K)

Attached: questions_you_should_not_ask.png (1804x2160, 453K)

youtu.be/D0kWAqZxJVE

This one is describing how Doctor Mengele was executing people for going to the bathroom (described as a big giant hole) at night. "he was yelling stop stop! and then he shot someone! (as they are running to the toilet)"

Then she goes on to say that the next time they went to the toilet at night, Doctor Mengelee made them kneel on stone arrows, she calls them, and describes Indian arrowheads.

Just bumping to keep alive. But yeah I figured out how to search for specific topics. So i'm looking at all the stuff they say about Mengele and see if it lines up. This is the first of such stories I've heard.

Attached: Capture.png (1342x989, 1.92M)

Cause it’s jew lies?

Attached: 4D99F118-82C3-416D-ABFC-81EE99A22475.jpg (704x435, 30K)

"and the next week they took us to the gas chamber to exterminate us" !!!!!

oh shit Jow Forums

how will she get out of this one? i'm excited. taking bets

Attached: Capture.png (1422x1025, 2.05M)

how do you believe it?
how do you believe ancient stories told to you in school or by mommy and daddy?

"WE WERE STANDING IN THE GAS CHAMBER" CONFIRMED

(i'm pausing to give you real-time updates as I watch it)

"ON THE TILES, BIG TILES" (she's straying...)

why do jews lie?

"AND UPSTAIRS WAS LIKE THE LITTLE FAUCET, LIKE YOU HAD TO COME WATER, BUT"

"BUT IT DIDN'T COME WATER, IT COMES CYANIDE"

Cuz it didn't happen.

"SO WE WERE STAYING THERE, AGAIN, NAKED, WAITING, WAITING WAITING"

"AND IT WAS A SNIFFEL OUTSIDE"

(no clue what she means by sniffel outside but she's trying to describe the weather I think)

"SCHNELL, QUICK, OUT!"

ahhhhhhhhh ok she says that there was another cohort of jews that they wanted to gas first. so they kicked them out of the gas chamber to gas the other ones first. I think she's saying that this happened over and over again too.

K I guess it is real after all

Because only kikes are telling us to believe in it.

i dont

She then complains that she had to have a "cover", but was otherwise naked outside the gas chamber. And she says there were 2 SS guards on motorcycles who told their german shepherds to attack and take the blanket she was using to cover herself (the dog is trained to remove clothing)

Attached: 1568830505575.jpg (860x615, 58K)

Like asking, "why don't you believe in Santa Clause?"

Don't confuse "denial" with "questioning the authenticity of the official story"
And yes I am aware of retarded European laws that make the two one and the same. That just makes things more bullshit.

Doesn’t factor in maintenance time, you can’t run those ovens to failure fella! That’s real inefficient

Truth doesn't fear investigation. The jews fear investigation like slugs hate salt.

Who’s she? I want to cream her pussy so bad.

because I trust logic, and both the red cross and the world almanac showed that's it's a laughable concept.

Ask a jew how many soaps they were made of. then never come back here with your silly atrocity propaganda. Stay in reddit.

Where is this advanced Crematorium Technology that we should have gotten after the war ???
We got Rockets ...
We got Electronics ...
Where oh Where are the magic Ovens ???

she's sicilian so her ancestors huffed muslim girl feet.

mathematics
>muh 6 MILLION JEWS
that """happened""" during 4 years (1941-1945)
that's 1.5 million per year
that's +100,000 per month
that's +3,000 every DAY
just for reference, 3,000 people died in the 9/11 attacks
are you telling me that there were +3000 dead people EVERY SINGLE DAY during 4 YEARS?
ohhhhhhhhhh, but we have thousands and thousands of survivors telling us about the """death camps""", right?

Attached: holocaust.gif (480x360, 323K)

>hold my beer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward

Attached: you.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Why do you exaggerate and presume the truth of events? Is history a science or what some people demand everyone believe? Is science built on a foundation of believe what you're told, especially by "interested parties", or is it built on skepticism and hard evidence? Why do you doubt the existence of organized crime? Motive, method, opportunity? Why did Arthur Greenwood write what he did in the NYT in 1940? What does the Crown Corporation and Vatican have to do with it? Do you know what a de facto Junta is? ..... (and many other far superior questions trail off infinitely into the background)

Spot on user, But you mention this fact in some countries and you go to prison...makes you think

Attached: 37B70D3A-0CC3-4044-AE0D-BC8EFDD61AF1.jpg (680x680, 112K)

cuz there were'nt so many pizza ovens at the period... no way italy baked 6 gorillion margheritas in such a short window of time.

Attached: b8c.jpg (950x632, 36K)

I have seen data that 13% of the ovens in Germany were responsible for 50% of the fake jew cremations

because

Attached: Jew Ultimate.jpg (477x518, 72K)

>fucking holocoasters

Attached: 5A6F27CD-AA05-4BB8-BF62-8D49798524A9.jpg (1278x1012, 415K)

Also masturbation machines

Attached: 672691CF-20D6-4543-9530-20BB80014968.jpg (960x719, 137K)

Because they didn't gas Anne Frank even when she was sick. It raised alot of suspicions for me.

they took her to the hospital, those sick nadsie basterds!

Not enough indisputable evidence showing that it happened to the extent claimed. Pretty simple really.

And not just her, but alot of Jews were given medical treatment despite being unable to work. At a fucking "death" camp

Ay Tone

Attached: 452192BC-C54F-4827-B2BB-656483181E80.jpg (676x453, 42K)

The same reason you deny the existence of fairies

actually i couldn't give a flying fuck about it one way or the other. What makes you think you can read minds?

indeed. sick fucks! they had bordellos and theatres, and swimming pools. can't believe people today forget about shoah!

oy Avi, I just can't forget how they hammered a nail in my head. I was just a little girl. Who does that kind of thing!

DESTROY THE GOY

DESTROY THE GOY

Once you catch the stench, it's a simple path with no obstacles. The Benjamin Freedman speech gets you ass deep in the jaccuzzi. You'll be seated in it before he's 20 minutes in. It's a hoax, they knew it wouldn't last, they made shit up. Eight and one half MILLION pages are declassified. Keep your eye on the Vatican release in March. Gonna be some relocatin'.

Attached: katyn66.jpg (900x570, 85K)

I don't deny it.
I bet a few hundred thousand Jews were Holocausted

(((Death camp)))

Attached: FFDA80A3-B098-42FC-A163-40A8590B5F03.jpg (599x512, 41K)

>Why do you deny the Holocaust??
because the more you look into it the more obvious its purely allied atrocity propaganda to make the allied forces "ok" with committing war crimes by bombing the innocent german women and children

>David Cole Interviews Dr.Franciszek Piper aka DAVID COLE AT AUSCHWITZ - FIRST EDITION SEPTEMBER 1992
bitchute.com/video/TMQ1cEudc2Yg/

>Hellstorm, The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany
bitchute.com/video/uAXvrcpjGxCy/

>Adolf Hitler, A Last Applea To Reason
bitchute.com/video/lcJrGF8RtpQ8/

>Other Losses: An Investigation Into The Real Death Camps of WW2
bitchute.com/video/N4HFRexeE13q/

Attached: bq-5cbb852b70c88.jpg (851x1024, 313K)

imagine having that kind of reconstructive surgery back then!

Attached: Lolocaust beyond lolo.jpg (2204x1535, 1.63M)

The question should first be what did the Jews do to deserve being treated as traitors? Once you answer that then maybe the whole relevancy of asking how many died might matter, along with are Jewish people still exploiting Nations and pushing to control and destroy non Jews.
Then ask if real or imagined is it justified to genocide such people to set an example for all of history and future of mankind so we never allow such things to occur. Since the Jews still have not learned third lesson was justice truly served?

It was real.... in my young mind

Attached: 1562616183713.jpg (890x876, 104K)

I just... kept walking backwards... somehow

Attached: Lolocaust plaque.jpg (548x512, 68K)

Ay Tone

Attached: F9FD8A7B-C5C5-4CB2-9F38-B43656BED26B.jpg (649x472, 39K)

oy wut's this?!

Attached: Lolocaust imagery.jpg (1014x840, 248K)

so ahead of times!

Attached: Lolocaust prince of Persia.jpg (696x783, 90K)

it's been debunked 6 gozzillion times! stahp postin' it!

Attached: lolocaust Red cross report.jpg (595x822, 148K)

it's fake articles! oy, listen what I'm telling you! It's FAKE!!!!

Attached: Lolocaust the 6gorrillion.png (1080x1920, 2.3M)

we akshully love you, go- uhm fellow white people

Attached: Jew shit on goyim.jpg (1024x1001, 187K)

it just happened!

Attached: Lolocauster Gas chamber digest.jpg (1024x801, 204K)

Attached: 1542074846351.jpg (586x719, 138K)

Ya! Think of the environmental impact running 24/7 would have. The Amazon fires would never go out

Maybe the real holocaust was the high cholesterol levels we got ?

Attached: BA18F4DB-4EFE-4CFC-85D7-A3E6509CB5D0.jpg (500x465, 42K)

Oh Vey!

Attached: BC09702C-6373-45DB-A7DB-5A1489D7DA52.jpg (608x505, 33K)

those ebil nadsies forced fed this poor Moshe with their disgusting bratwurst! oy vey, will it evah stahp!?

Attached: Lolocauster.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

Bruh if only the germans actually used their fuel to run their tanks and planes instead of killing jews who can otherwise be killed by less resource wasting methods, they might have actually won the war

It almost like the whole narrative just doesn’t make sense .... shame we can’t talk about it without going to prison....makes you think

Attached: AB7DA908-5F93-4AF5-A1CF-B502138DD132.png (550x679, 152K)

Because it didn't happen.

As long as 1 remained there was no holly cost .

The holocaust was YHWH's judgement/ punishment on jews who rejected G-d and promoted atheism/ communism.

Now this is meming

only fools deny that 8 million jews lost their lives to this awful atrocity

Attached: number of posts by this ID.jpg (125x125, 1K)

I think "deny" is rather a strong word for not believing accusations without evidence.

why are you so anti-semitic?

Checked and this

Because 'it' didn't happen.

But as has been pointed out many times toyou, the the Red Cross statistics and the world almanac numbers are lies told by deniers.

You have been misled. If you don’t know this then you should try fact checking for two minutes - a simple search will show you why both are lies.

If you do know this then why are you lying? Why are you pretending that these lies convinced you when you know they are untrue?

How many camps and ghettos were there? (Clue: over a thousand ghettos, nearly a thousand camps and sub camps. So one or two people a day die in each camp. Wow that is just impossible....

Also, 1.4 million were shot on the eastern front. They shot thousands a day in actions all along the front - five Einsatzgruppen each shooting people in different areas. So if each team rebounded u a village full of Jews and shot them - perhaps two hundred men women and children... there you have a thousand Jews. Easy.

Your lack of imagination and lack of knowledge about what happened is not an argument

It's not illegal yet

read the bit underlined in red then ask yourself why are deniers lying to me?

Attached: world almanac 1948 uncropped.jpg (1325x1081, 698K)

swimming pools and drama groups?

one or two? aren't they death camps? so what's all the fuss about?

Le Rabbi finally shows up, refutes the facts with his opinions dressed up as facts ( notice he never provides any references or evidence for his “claims”) he shills and shills and shills so hard, yet the facts that highlight the holohaux was overstated just keep stacking up and are never actually refuted... but go frenchie kike let’s see your evening shill shitfest. Have an Ay Tone wooden doors meme on me, I know it triggers the fuck out of you

Attached: CC25E052-0B9B-46F0-9D2B-FDE5C13650F6.jpg (557x551, 44K)

from 2004 novel by an australian protestant .

a really bad novel withdrawn by the vanity press he paid to print it. if you want to cite this as some sort of historical document then you also have to beleive the children escaped auschwitz twice, the second time to be rescused by wolves who fed them adn kept them safe until the end of the war. Yes the novel really is that crap.

this isnt history. it isnt the holocaust. denyong this crappy novel isnt holocaust denial. citing it as if to pretend that this is a serious claim is deceptive - a lie.

stop lying

oh and the holocoaster - obviously a chinese whisper based on the truth about how they loaded bodies - not from a n eyewitness, and in a book of rumors that no historian takes seriously...
pic related - the trucks on rails to load bodies into the ovens.

why are you bringing up a nonsense story that no historian believes and is not part of the holocaust?

Attached: buchenwald crematorium with rollercoaster.jpg (432x315, 17K)

she fell sick in a camp that didnt have agas chamebr. she was taken to an isolation block to either recover or die. it wasnt a hospital. the disease that killed her kills less than 10% of victims if they are given basic care. she didnt get basic care...

I don't believe in believing liars.

Attached: image.png (500x500, 293K)

and none of things were for the jews... and none of those things existed at Treblinka or Sobibor or Chelmno or Belzec.

want to actually talk about the killing camps, or are you just going to talk about the labour camps, and pretend that they are the same thing? like a lying ignorant idiot.

why do kikes lie about everything?
checkmate, lying kikes

I don't because I'm not a fucking idiot.

hey you're just in time french kike slave
as always, source?

Because David Irving said there was no evidence of gas chambers.

nobody cares about the holocaust

doesn't matter if it happened, if it's fiction, if the number were inflated, if one died or millions,

nobody:

kikes:muh 6 gorillions

nobody:

kikes:anti semitics, why do you hate us?

nobody:

kikes:cries out for help while stabbing you in the back

nobody fucking cares

grabblers have used up all their lies

other losses is bullshit. All the witnesses he said he talked to came forward to say that either he had not talked to them, or that he had made up shit that they never said.

real historians quickly pointed out that he ahd misread teh reports adn that the missing million were infact accounted for - they were released. the entire fabrication was debunked within a month of its release.

and here you are spreading the lies a decade later as if you had not done any fact checking...