Burgers need not apply

/fg/ foreskin general
Only people with intact foreskins can post in this thread

Attached: hides-in-boyfriends-foreskin-when-his-parents-knock-on-the-12393951.png (500x507, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based, where my foreskin gang at?

Mutts BTFO

Do my fellow Americans really had to go through this procedure to have their foreskin ripped off?

I was never in my life circumcised.

Attached: jew coomer puppetmaster.png (676x560, 99K)

Imagine giving part of your penis to the Jews AND defending it.

Attached: 1561637784537.png (810x793, 576K)

Americans, how does it feel to know that your parents voluntarily gave you up to be mutilated when you were at your most vulnerable?

love my turtleneck, bros

it cuts deep man

Me neither, feels pretty good desu.

I'm gonna put a bullet into anyone who defends this savagery.

>have intact pp
>is a small pp

Attached: 1541193922004.png (467x453, 6K)

Attached: foregenrevolution.png (503x423, 237K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07_20-47-21.png (1136x261, 74K)

Damn!
Smells like dirty dick in here.

just take a shower, ameribro

reporting

>I never clean under my fingernails, in my ears or nose, or anything! Eesh, what's that smell?
You, bro.

Why do you think Americans don't have foreskin? Mine is there.

Are you seriously trying to defend the fact that you've been mutilated and trying to spin that as positive?

It really feels good not being mutilated as a child.

r/Foreskin reporting in!

I'm a plebbit refugee, Am I allowed?

Attached: 1567130187177.jpg (611x672, 23K)

you have to go back Justin

do circumcised people legitimately not wash their dicks? is that why they assume our dicks are dirty?

It's a sign of god that we are gathered here today and haven't accepted the mark of the synagogue of satan.

Attached: downloadfile-9.jpg (474x355, 36K)

Had my cock pierced...
Couldn't feel shit
Took off piercings... loved my foreskin more... I can feel the insides... feelz gud man

Well, of course you are. Fuck Canada, the best thing that Trudeau ever did was that blackface.

Attached: jewface.jpg (310x308, 29K)

Ahhhhhh, I want to be part of foreskingang so bad but Jews mutilated my penis!!!

Foreskin decreases friction during sex

I had a friend, she got invetro... didn't have the piping to conceive naturally... she was gonna pick a kike... told her not to be retarded... she picked some American white guy from the catalog... when she was pregnant she asked about cutting the kid, she knew it was a boy... told her to leave the kid intact the way God made him... she's Catholic... the boy will never thank me... but I'm glad usefully intact.

you are confusing friction with grinding, sandpaper dick

>had my cock pierced

Attached: 8cRVQIV.jpg (716x529, 75K)

I thank fuck every day that my country didn't fall for the circumcision Jew

Attached: 1558250031422.jpg (525x700, 42K)

Of course we do, it's free and you have a more aesthetic, better performing prius.

Imagine if you go to buy a car, and the dealership says:

>Alright, we can sell you the base model or...
>I'm onto your tricks salesmen, I will not be paying more.
>Hold on, this one has a leather interior, won't get smegma build up, will make you last longer in bed, is more aesthetic (the base model, for whatever reason, looks like a dog penis), better tires, wheels, a revamped suspension system, smells better, and overall is a much more pleasant experience to be ridden.
>Okay what's the cost?
>Oh no, it's completely free.
>Okay perfect.

And then you drive off with your upgraded cock.

The only reason not to have the upgrade is if you're too much a pussy to go to the doctor and get the procedure later in life. I understand it might be a little scary, but if infants can do it then so can you you fucking baby.

Attached: 9ec20987cc5ef97e7a5179449f83ba28.jpg (590x471, 34K)

i'm posting in this thread even though jews cut my peepee off

Attached: 1566105110056.jpg (679x521, 62K)

this is what brain damage from infant genital mutilation manifests as

>Want this car? I ripped the hood off so the engine is exposed all the time, also the brakes stick and there's no oil
Sounds like a great deal.

>Dog Dicks already Seething

Like cockwork.Enjoy your phimosis.

Attached: cumeatsonergordon.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Cut has less chance of getting hiv and herpes. Your glands on your foreskin make it easier to get infections and STDS.

Deal with it corn dog fags and whine

>Being this salty about getting snipped

Cope, you will always be shlomo's bitch right from the moment you were born, my mutt friend.

You are forever marked by the jew since your birth. You will always be Mr. Cohen's property.

Attached: 1557550445414.png (720x724, 377K)

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Doing god's work lad.

Do you see jews and Muslims having high HIV and STD rates? Nope.

Do you see euro fags, Asian fags, Latin fags, fags, and African uncut fags having high hiv? Yes

holy shit user my sides.

Attached: 1432673869045.jpg (960x1280, 263K)

Am i the only one who was confused as fuck about all the lube jokes in american comedy, before i learned that those retards mutilate penises?

Yes
You have fallen for the kike trick

So explain how aids is more likely to infect uncut me... put it in logical terms.

Don't coy. You know most Americans are mutilated, or you've never been in a locker room with other guys

Nope

Furthermore your dick stinks and reeks of cheese. Imagine having to wash your dick and inside of it. It's less aesthetically pleasing, more susceptible to STDs, etc.

it fucking sucks

All of that is fiction in order to perpetuate a thousand year old cult of ritual sacrifice. Check this out.
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

And by the way, STDs and gays go together hand in hand. This has nothing to do with being cut or not.

The glands that are cut are more susceptible to STDs. There are many studies already on this. foreskin is more susceptible to tiny tears during sex, which allow more microscopic invaders in, and because the warm, moist environment between the foreskin and the head is especially hospitable to viruses

me mum cut off my dick when i was a kid. then because they said they cut off 2 much they sewed another wank back on now me dick 23cm long mate

Attached: 1556405753879.png (1080x1327, 955K)

Nope. HIV has exploded in Eastern Europe, where homosexuality is extremely discouraged and not as open as in the west. Russians and Ukrainians are also uncut.

Attached: 1425180890738.png (527x597, 740K)

Sorry user, we'll get em back for this one day

You're implying anyone listens to anything a memeflaggot says. Take it off, just like your foreskin.

At least we can feel, your glands are dry ass shit and denaturalized.
Go get that lube

Sorry that you're afraid to go to the doctor to get the upgrade because a bunch of backwards chimps from Europe coped themselves about their anteaters.

Feels good. I was snipped by a Doctor, went great.

Girls love how great my penis looks. I remember my last pump and dump was talking about how her ex (she dumped him because he came too fast, not a problem for cutcrew), would forget to do his daily smegma cleaning routine and she'd have to use a piece of floss to get all of the build up out. Only reason she was staying with him was that his mom had brain cancer and she felt bad, like a sad puppy. Which is ironically also what his penis looked like.

Attached: phone_holder.png (484x506, 383K)

i have phimosis

How come other European nations that don't mutilate their boys have lower STD rates than Americans?

Mfw circumcised dicks are prone to be premature cummers

Don't need lube if your female is wet. Or are you one of those faggots who masturbates?

Don't forget that although they might be more sensitive that means they cannot truly dick a girl down hardcore rough style like they really want to. They will bust a load long before actually getting a woman close to climax.

>memeflag
>0 sources
Okay rabbi

>stinks and reeks of cheese
not if you wash it
>imagine having to wash your dick and inside of it
why the fuck do you people not wash your dicks
>it's less aesthetically pleasing
ok fag
>more susceptible to stds
prove it

Americans are full of Africans, blacks. Blacks are the loosest community on the planet. America also has more gays per capita.

Is this the psuedo Kike science? Must be up there with political kike science and all the other shit kikes have come up with that Americans love to swallow.

It’s probably one of the most inhuman things done to an entire nation of Christian babies and we couldn’t do anything about it. Any faggot on here defending knife raping our babies is a kike puppet. I’ll put it this way, what was done to me has fueled the fire that will scorch a thousand hooked nose rats.

This is a lie. We last longer in bed

Those numbers are skewed since Jews are genetically pre-disposed to bust quickly to save money at the brothel.

Real cutcrewmen don't bust until the knees are red.

Attached: nope-not-here.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Fuck off kike, flossing his dick?
>it was real to me

Because some Americans are too dumb and lazy to clean their greasy whale bodies up. Some can't even touch their own dick to clean it that's why they just cut it off.

Some idiots in this thread said that you will get diseases if you don't get shlomo to cut your dick off and sell it.

How about washing your fucking greasy bodies properly especially in the private areas so you won't get any diseases? It's not fucking rocket science.

Attached: 1335110937160.png (400x400, 26K)

Yet jews and Muslims, who are 100% circumsized and practice heterosexuality more, have lower rates of hiv and stds.

>tfw the Jews stole your penis to make a hat out of and your parents just let them.

I look at my dick every time I piss and cry at how dry and cracked my head is. Daily reminder the new testament literally says circumcision doesn't matter anymore. Don't mutilate your kids.

Attached: Thats+not+pepe+its+his+autistic+brother+apu+apustaja+_79e2c14f7db9bd846e2e85878b75f720.jpg (657x527, 53K)

I understand Americans are Jewish property, but what went wrong with Australia?

Attached: Male_Circumcision_Prevalence.png (1024x519, 195K)

Americans are castrated niggercattle jewslaves.

Attached: 1512767676466.png (1066x813, 518K)

imagine being this brainwashed

American "culture".

Notice how HIV is highest in Africa in the places where they are uncircumsized? Imagine that.

Yet all the (((sources))) that say it prevents STDs come from (((studies))) conducted in Africa. Can't have it both ways sholmo, circumcision doesn't prevent shit

>Don't forget that although they might be more sensitive that means they cannot truly dick a girl down hardcore rough style like they really want to. They will bust a load long before actually getting a woman close to climax.
I can fuck for hours.
I need a handjob to cum, a tight fuckin' kung-fu grip
She gets her aggression out
Nobody's really complaining.

I your are going to push the HIV AIDS bullshit, you should acquaint yourself with Peter Duesburg ... yeah he's a Berg... but not a kikeberg

your armpits stink too if you don't wash them, are we gonna start cutting arms off now?

Yes, in places where circumsicion was low, aka southern Africa.

Many blacks in the USA are gay and called a "down low brotha".

Notice how North Africa has low hiv rates?

The cope of men thinking their dick is not quite superior is hilarious. Women basically don't care as long as it is hard. Some prefer uncut as the foreskin provides a little extra movement and rubbing inside. Also a bit easier for dried up whores. Cutfags do not need lube contrary to this excuse used so often. Unless you are not actually making your partner horny, and wet, then maybe you would need some yeah.. Less sensitivity means they can be rougher with blowjobs, fucking. Some like the look of cut, some think uncut looks better. Honestly it looks like an animal penis to me but I guess that's because I had no choice in the matter. If i had to choose I would prefer cut just for the lasting longer in bed advantage and harder fucking.

Stop making fun of them, you know Americans have trouble keeping themselves clean.

Attached: shartinmart.jpg (1398x1541, 552K)

I'm on antidepressants and phenylethylamine.
Now when I see these threads I don't want to kms.
One of my parents already died and the other one will go in a while. Too bad boomers are the ultimate dindus who will never examine their actions.

Attached: 1568765087760.png (639x639, 27K)

>Many blacks in the USA are gay and called a "down low brotha".

Can confirm. There's a reason so many of them are in jail. It's for the gay sex. I heard its like a buffet in there for the brothas.

Attached: hell_yeah_dude.png (1958x1458, 3.24M)

holy shit can someone give me a breakdown of the first story, too lazy to look it up

Don't blame the cutfags for being salty, it is a coping mechanism from the fact that they have to live their lives with the equivalent of sandpaper being rubbed on their eyes 24/7. They will never know the feeling of a natural foreskin doing its job and protecting your pal never ever ever.

Attached: 1545063470163.jpg (600x476, 36K)

>Women basically don't care as long as it is hard

Yeah, in the same way they "dont care" about how much their jewelry costs.

Face it foreskinners, you're the ring from the bowling alley gacha machine. The cutcrew are Breakfast at Tiffanys. The bitches know what they want, but they pity the dog dicks.

this mutt copes hard, jew brainwashed him well... sad

This is disgusting. I say this as someone who kind of supports being cut.

No correlation you fucking retard. The Arab countries where matrimony is respected have low hiv and the nigger countries have high hiv.

>doing its job

If making cheese and strangling your dick is a "job" then I would quit.

I don't notice shit from Africa because they aren't worth noticing. Why I don't take any biased studies conducted by Dr Sholmo from there seriously either.

If you want to make an honest comparison of intact vs mutilated, than compare us to countries that aren't 3rd world and in equal status to. You'll discover most men from intact 1st World countries have lower rates of STDs.

>inb4 niggers
Countries that have an equally diverse make up would be included in this comparison

high sugar/corn syrup diets will make your shits like that.

Intact foreskin here. I can ejaculate just by stimulating my foreskin (feelsgoodman)