Why does Jow Forums hate me?

am a young white man who is red pilled on race and the JQ, and supports the idea of fighting for an ethnostate. However the alt-right hates me because I was born to a single teenage mother in poverty, and was in low-income housing and food stamps for most of my life. From what I see of their beliefs I would be considered "White trash" and excluded. In fact you guys even fantasize about putting me in a gas chamber, or at least cutting off my junk so I can't spread my "dysgenics" into the population, all because of circumstances I didn't choose. Why do you exclude people who want to support you?

Attached: 1566531559665s.jpg (205x250, 8K)

somebody fucking respond quit ignoring this

Somebody RESPOND TO THIS. I am so fucking SICK of important threads being ignored while worthless shit posts get attention

>redpilled
>wants an ethnostate
i don't see why we would supposedly hate you

We don't hatd you, we hate the institutions, people, and culture that made your situation possible. We say derisive things about people like you because we'd rather shame society back to the good rather than celebrate the bad.

Attached: 1567558507452.png (947x543, 469K)

>important threads
nope
>Why does Jow Forums hate me?
Jow Forums doesn't hate you, obviously

and sage

Attached: 0.-thinking-face.png (256x256, 58K)

fuck that shit nigger

You carry your absent father's and your retarded mother's genes, don't you?

You have had epigenetic pressures to develop allele mutations in response to elevated glucocorticoids due to stressor events during development, in effect making you a carrier of alleles that express in MDD and gSAD, don't you?

Your limited and bad diet during development contributed to DNA methylation due to micronutrient deficiencies, thusly rendering your autosomal DNA less than optimal, is that not right?

You breeding spawn is likely to have dysgenic effects in the gene pool.
But.
But, beggars cannot be choosers. If you are of european ancestry, you have a duty to breed.

yeah haha totally man

Hi friend,you will be well received one day. Untill then,keep strong,no one should expect thegood judgement of other's souls when he has refused to judge himself.
Semper Incessum!

What are you talking about. We never said that, we just single-motherhood shouldn't be it the fathers or mothers fault

What's your take on the Golden Dawn issue,greek user?

english pls?

You're an over-emotional hypersensitive retard who needs to lurk moar before posting. Or, more likely, this is a slide thread and you are a memeflag shill.

What of it?
They were marginalized. Jews control the state, what did you expect?

I am a member, I hang out with people, we organize, we cooperate, we help each other. On a personal level Golden Dawn has never been better.

Yeah fuck, think*
You get my point retard

teenaged women are supposed to be having kids
wtf even is tgis post? being poor doesnt make you non white.
is this fake?

He's a memeflag, of course it is

Strawlom Manshberg
Spotted the kike.

Attached: Tanya-the-Evil-4.png (1200x675, 483K)

>Why does Jow Forums hate me?
because you post thumbnails and write like a moron

Attached: soul of shekels.jpg (1080x1309, 198K)

You are from poor genetic stock, and if it weren't for leftist bullshit propping you up, you would have been dead a time time ago like you were supposed to be.

Do you guys still donate food and help when someone call due to immigrant-related problems?
Keep the good work.

Wasn't aware I hated people like that, lurk moar and git gud kid.

see, this shit is exactly what I'm talking about

Yeah of course.
Our cluster in thessaloniki has pro-bono lawyers, psychologists, produce distributors and farmers, dentists, painters, construction workers, you name it.

We look after our own.

Congrats jew, you baited out the response you were hoping for, now go make your article on Vice news about it.

>Thumbnail
>Memeflag
Spice in every corner.

Sincere and virtuous mobilization like that is always needed.
What's the plan in the long run? Returning to use drachmae? A more self-centered economy? What's your take on the FYROM issue?
Sorry for the out-of-reality question,but is there any chance of the Glücksburg returning?

monarchy is not in the cards.
Drachma is an inevitability.

All eu nations will return to their currencies after the world war. The ones that remain sovereign that is.

You say you're red pilled and know what the alt right is and then say we hate you and want to cut off your balls because you're poor.

Would you actually accept an NATO draft?

No.

Hope you guys can hold still up there in Hellas untill the War then,for it's going to happen.
My vowns for your wellbeing user,farewell.

Thank you for the kind words.
Let us hope we all survive this.

>WAAAAAHHHHH!
>MY SECRET FWENDY WENDY CLUBBY SAYS MEAN THINGS THAT HURT MY FEEWINGS
>WAAAAAAAAAH

Never post again.

Down with Islamophobia.