Word on the street is that trudeau is considering taking the final apology pill and cucking his support to Jagmaroot...

word on the street is that trudeau is considering taking the final apology pill and cucking his support to Jagmaroot Singhapoop in the upcoming election. trudeau says it's time for a real brown PM. the lefties will all vote NDP and overwhelm us. gg wp no re

Attached: basedtrudeau.png (416x814, 371K)

hes a nigger

nigger nigger nigger

black face nigger nigger

Attached: 746b11781a997dea87f3e95fea6ac278--white-man-black-man.jpg (236x288, 15K)

well thats good, because I have been accusing all my liberal friends who refuse to vote for the first brown candidate for prime minister as being the fucking evil white supremiccist nazi bois.

Attached: aladin42.jpg (642x819, 178K)

What I think you're saying is Trudeau will request his supporters to vote ndp as he steps down? Is that what you're saying?

Canada seems more cucked by kikes than US.

Well, they planed that out pretty well.
Day of the Turban approaches

And that street is Queen West out Parkdale way. Put down the needle, son.

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1569128906634.png (241x348, 151K)

Who has the Justin Trudeau master of disguise pic that I've seen floating around?

Trudeau is beta. We need to annex his awful country. MAGA

Attached: commie tears.jpg (480x480, 24K)

False, if anything support for Trudeau is higher now than ever. This what happens when NDP and Conservative parties are run by sub 80 IQ mongotards

big if true

Attached: trudeauvoter.png (901x316, 195K)

word on the street is conservatives will win a majority and PPC will be the official opposition

Does anybody have a link to his MC Nigger music video?
I heard that shit was fire!

Attached: listening.jpg (250x201, 8K)

made up 90% of the news on tv today (plays at work)

other 10% was interviewing zoomers who've never paid a dime of tax in their lives about how to extract more money from taxpayers so we can save the climate (god forbid our 8-month winters warm up at all)

kinda feel bad for the guy lol

That's because it is

Aleafdin

nigger leaf, is his name really Jagmaroot Singhapoop?
lmfao, that is fake and gay

Attached: noice.jpg (205x246, 8K)

You act like Canada being doomed is a new development.
We've literally been documenting your guys collapse for years now.