Better Dead Than Red. OK!

Attached: 4b0f07af77465e9a5e5c680d5563a16165.jpg (440x231, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqf6MNydn-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Communism is the future

zognald donald j trump or whatever.

antifa bolshevik jew types - white genociding 66,000,000 in russia alone.

leftist / liberal / democrat like donald j trump that stole the leftist / democrat ticket from hillary rodham clinton to do this to the entire u.s. government and/or drive it into the ground to take away guns from "whites" and let the jews / jewish bolshevik types like antifa keep all theirs alone in the end.

white genocide is about to happen in the United States if this isn't stopped to me personally.

trump's a leftist / liberal jew type from new york and/or a democrat for that matter that tricked / conned / deceived the right into letting him be president. he made so many campaign trial lies and/or promises that turned out to be no good, but he's a leftist snake like most of them on the left that is.

Wow good thread OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqf6MNydn-U

This goes back to before WW1 especially 1913. all the files are there though.

Attached: commie bait.png (800x509, 107K)

transfered through the chip line and/or DARPA chip technology alone then.

>red scare
>in 2019

We’re talking about you when we say that commie

Dabbing while your comrade is trying to hit your enemy for the 385th time, very very disrespectful.

Woodrow Wilson - The Banking Act of 1913 alone then. check the 15,000+ or so files to see it all.

this is big and/or MASSIVE alone at least then.

Look at this dude, no one care you're 14 man, grow up and let your balls drop first

I live in a far right state FULL of current and former military men and women with a well armed and regulated militia backed with patriotic Americans and DON'T FUCK WITH US good ole boys.
You may capture the AIDS coast (briefly), but I guarantee you won't affect Appalachian territory, nor will you make it 2 days when the might of the United States Armed Services and its conscripts descend upon you with the force of 10,000 suns.

You live your dream though buckaroo! Just never...I REPEAT NEVER! Bring your bitch assed little commie circle jerk, out of a democrat held city.

Attached: 1562362110750.jpg (875x1199, 164K)

Attached: 1563781177816.jpg (577x608, 55K)

Why do Communists support the ethnic replacement of native Europeans?

Attached: Staal.jpg (931x983, 85K)

Try Harder kike

Binary / Non-Binary is a way to hide it basically.

Non-Binary - Human
Binary - darpa chip technology

We saw them using it out in public and picked up to hide it that way so we could get the 13,200 files out if not 15,000+ files out to as well.

Binary / Non-Binary - human with a mind controlling chip technology in their mind ready to be transferred out of the country alone then.

they'll just laugh at binary / non-binary - just some stupid leftist anyways.

American Citizen that is. I'll be fine. Going to Northern Europe I think for now alone at least though. Then get the chip removed and sell the mind controlling chip technology globally after I reverse engineer it and have it removed obviously.

people will pay top dollar for it alone then.

they tricked themselves so bad they'll never investigate it anyways. I'm out. Northern Europe at some point.

Have someone traffic me and safely to a nice safe place then.

Try harder what? It's the truth and a simple question that Communists on here fail to answer.

Is that a man lmao

As long as I don't sell them to the east obviously and/or eastern block I'll be just fine.

Your "comrades" are even more embarrassing than the most LARPy neo-nazis. You're a fucking joke kid.
In the words of your prophet: "History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce."