What's so bad about race mixing?

If people of different races and cultures want to fuck eachother... why discourage them?
It's their choice?

Attached: 1568677427173.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
youtu.be/CEJUMXkFv9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's my choice to gas the racemixing pushers. Why discourage me?

Attached: 1565004057364.png (1080x1305, 1.94M)

fair agrument OP, the issue is when it's shoved down people's throats as the prefered "anti racist" thing to do

glow poster

Attached: eurowoman.jpg (564x747, 103K)

>shoved down people's throats
That's for sure. Can't even watch some simple minded entertainment without some forced diversity bullshit propaganda. Frankly, I'm sick of that. But I'll be damned if I wouldn't have a 3some with candace owen and britanny venti and have all kinds of mutt children. I don't think I was propagandized. I'm just horny and wouldn't turn down the opportunity to fuck some dark skinned hotties.
I'm sure white girls feel the same way about nogs and goat fuckers. It's all exotic and shit. Don't even need propaganda to convince a slut to be a slut.

Attached: 1568505405596.jpg (788x444, 91K)

Just look at those rape baby nigger apes, the Brazilians, and say yeah thats what the whole world needs

>What's so bad about race mixing?
Nothing really. If two people make a good match then there shouldn't be anything stopping them from getting married and having children. The problem, as and his sick trips noted, is that in pretty much ALL western media you see it portrayed, and only in very specific way (Black man, white woman). It's gone from "who cares if you race mix?" to "it's good to race mix, but only in the way (((we))) want."

The fact of the matter is that most people don't race mix, and that as a white man, I'm never portrayed as anything but a buffoon or nerd in media, while the cool black man muhdiks all the white women and I'm supposed to be ok with that.

Attached: Semetic Hand Wringing Intensifies.jpg (480x640, 64K)

If you really can't get a white one then you probably should just kys

How come its always BMWF and never WMBF or AMWF?

Depends on who is race-mising.For the WHites any race mixing is a major downgrade. For subhumans like gorilla niggers or Chinks its always an upgrade to mix with Whites. Problem is race mixing is polluting the superior European genepool with subhuman DNA of ugly low IQ niggers,spics,chinks and other disgusting Insectoids.

Because historically, it's been white men "colonizing" blacks, and the jew delights in inversion, so naturally bmwf is the only thing they push. Adding black women or Asians in general isn't subversive enough.

Attached: mzav7z4et4a31.png (503x557, 428K)

All things being equal, it'd be no problem.

Well said.

Attached: 034.jpg (1022x1024, 183K)

Something something IQ

Because this is the result

Attached: i-V3vpmQq-X3[1].jpg (1600x1067, 191K)

why can't a dog mix with a mountain fox?
why can't a brown bear mix with a polar bear?

well you are city people so you are all inept, but when ragnarok happens and the iceage comes, how are you going to survive then? when you very jewish go against nature and nature calls you back?

youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo

how are you going to survive then with your vanity?

make no mistake though, ragnarok/the next ice age will come regardless what we humans do

SUN BLACKENS
EARTH SINKS IN SEA

Attached: 1552643109948.jpg (1024x768, 227K)

Attached: i-JczPSWf-X3[1].jpg (1600x1067, 176K)

I'm looking for more ugly chimeras. Also does anybody have the original of this image?

Attached: 1564170956976.png (712x802, 323K)

when will people learn that race mixing results in not only UGLY mutts, but mentally retarded offspring too?

Attached: i-bpWbgbv-X3[1].jpg (800x1200, 99K)

Because not all races are equal.

Organ donations and bone marrow transplants become complicated due to race mixing

Look at this.

Attached: the end product.jpg (380x380, 25K)

To think... there are people out there (men included) who would rather have
than pic related

race traitors must all die for their sins

Attached: i-4JnGNgh-X3[1].jpg (1600x1067, 300K)

Nevermind, I found it.

Attached: 1535177874995.png (618x697, 425K)

FINASK ÆSIR
Á IÐAVELLI
OK UM MOLÞINUR
MÁTTKAN DÆMA
OK MINNASK ÞAR
Á MEGINDÓMA
OK FIMBULTÝS
FORNA RUNIR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1565751908332.gif (322x322, 1.95M)

Swipe left on Jews.

I wonder why I mixed ones come out looking goofy?

Attached: i-SmTLX95-X3[1].jpg (831x1199, 283K)

It results in the end of the white race, and the children will never feel a sense of belonging. They will not belong to their fathers people, nor their mothers.

ÞÁ KNÁ HÆNIR
HLAUTVIÐ KJÓSA
OK BURIS BYGGJA
BRÆÐRA TVEGGJA
VINDHEIM VIÐAN
VITUÐ ÉR ENN, EÐA HVAT?

fug why did varg turn into such a raging pussy he used to kved this shit

>BURIS
Burir

the very definition of genocide

The plan had been successful and the Lodge Brothers had laid the foundation, for what the Elders of the New World Order had already prophesied long ago: The “Multicolor-
Man”. A so called “united” human, without clearly defined origins, torn inside his soul and groundless.

“Will will create the Eurasian-Negroid future-race!”, was the slogan of this new policy. So the powerful gentlemen worked on a creature without an own culture, without a higher intelligence and without an identity - the natural born slave.

Attached: Single mothers 5.webm (540x960, 1.87M)

THE TRUE LE 56% FACE

Attached: i-MWbPWrN-X3[1].jpg (1600x1067, 146K)

clearly Jow Forums is wrong about your offspring not looking like you if the other parent is from another race
he's one ugly mutt, but you can clearly see the resemblance to his father

>Dominican Republic
Literally a best-case scenario of race-mixing, but it's taken you guys years of American intervention (admittedly, some of it was counterproductive) to finally have a growing economy.
The DR only really looks appealing when you compare it to Haiti.

lmfao

>genocide
how extremely pervese isn't it though

while these self proclaimed champions of human rights... while they go on with their gretas pompusly inflating them selves... they are lit performing a genocide on their own people

you know those scum bags, those pesky workers.. in a hundred years people are going to look back you know, and look at this and go
>omg these fucking evil pieces of shit

You create people of no race.

>he
not even memeing

>You create people of no race.
you anglos are completely mongoloid on this matter
>I'm WHYTE

I am a mutt, but not an anglo one. I larp as white because i'm mostly white.

don't mind my language
don't mind my culture
don't mind my religion
don't mind how my people think and are

because..
I'm whyte
as the jews told... is so fucking pathetic man, you lit just say
I am a goyim slave why aren't you other fellow white people like me.....

Nothing. But the Joooooooos.

It doesn't matter in Canada or America because we're mutt nations now. It's more of a problem in places like Japan

most importantly

don't mind my history

because I am ofc like you others whyte, just whyte and a slave to the bankers... which is ofc the jews....

in fact replace my god damn fucking history with guilt ridden crap like with the anglosphere......

no these days man I kid you not when I say I would rather take russia over you fucked up people.....

>be child of racemixers
>parents leave each other "it just didn't work out, user"
>no matter which culture you try to be part of there's always half of you that doesn't belong
>can't truly connect to either side of your family
>become Neo-Nazi

yes let there be more of 'em - their desire to be part of a coherent group will let the fash numbers swell

ask jews

this so fucking this

just fucking look at
>look I am mixed race
>I am a centrist leaning left

also he pisses me off these days can't watch him he is so full him self sniffing his own farts. is like 10 times worse than a woman
>so you know like this morning I ate a bowl of cereal
>but my cat she said no, ..
>then the soap operas started
>and would you imagine he wasn't actually dead he was faking a coma because of....

re REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pim pool you have completely lost it and what you were supposed to be about

nobody fucking cares about your god damn feels what you think or whatever those permutations. you used to be one of us, now you are just a pompous ass sitting on judentube telling everyone
>look I am for cheeseburgers, but there has to be a a limit to it.
>I am a moderate centrist, leaning left
>I am a mix raced induvidual kinda you know centrist

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WHAT HAVE THEY FED YOU

you used to be in the field man, and just report what you saw.... good or bad you just reported it... what happened to this tim?

>If people of different races and cultures want to fuck eachother... why discourage them?
>It's their choice?
Say goodbye to the Nation.
>panama
Kek
You should know.

Attached: Dutch Diversity.jpg (2569x3209, 1.34M)

>. I'm just horny and wouldn't turn down the opportunity to fuck some dark skinned hotties.
>I'm sure white girls feel the same way about nogs and goat fuckers. It's all exotic and shit. Don't even need propaganda to convince a slut to be a slut.
They shill race mixing as Pleasure, instead of focusing in the offspring.

This would make people talk of different races preferences and qualities.

People prefer their own race, always.
>pic related

Attached: Tinder is Racist.png (2072x1360, 1016K)

>This would make people talk of different races preferences and qualities.
It breaks society apart.

Attached: Downside of Diversity.png (617x3902, 409K)

Attached: Robert d Putnam Multic.png (1539x981, 675K)

You already posted this earlier

All fields

it becomes bad when there is an agenda behind it to influence people to mix when they otherwise wouldn't. you take two smart people of different races you gonna have a smart child who will do the same. that should be the goal. do not be tempted by the dumb bitch. that being said, i've only ever been attracted to white girls.

youtu.be/CEJUMXkFv9A

>If people of different races and cultures want to fuck eachother... why discourage them?

Attached: 1569033608828.jpg (480x690, 59K)

cherry picked and not even that good looking.

plus that is just the first generations of miscegenation. after that they'd all start looking like mestizos or similar.

You mean species mixing? Yeah it’s great, there’s were mules come from, and mules are useful.

Can anyone on /pol explain me this ? Is this true ?

Attached: 1569142844203.png (1740x595, 725K)

It's being promoted artificially. They are shoving it into advertisements and promotions all over the place. This is being done deliberately. It's not just a "natural" thing that is happening

Regarding that picture, probably not. Why would you pay an Israeli to shitpost on Jow Forums when Australians will do it for free?

Attached: Swedish Ads.jpg (1851x10000, 3.42M)

Yes. I am for white women + asian men.

Flag uhh not related.

Racemixing is like mixing dog breeds, eventually you get this bad ass looking wolf into some shitty looking pug. Races should have stayed where they were created and we wouldnt have any problems at all.

Eventually the only thing white will be the random strands of DNA. Humans will just look black or asian in very little time.

Nothing so long as they do it outside of ethnostates on their own property and do not bring it into our society.