Do you still support Hollywood?

Do you still support Hollywood?

Attached: 361EC5A4-825E-47A4-A9D3-4277D2B5053B.png (558x457, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3h9Z89U9ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never did dracula

Nobody ever saw this coming.

Sure, it's the place pretentious artists go to die.

We never did

God forgive us

Gay deserve aids.

Attached: 1498959291541.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

Nah...I um...I'm a big ol pirate. I just pirate everything and watch it on my TV.
So uh.....no.

Mang they’re all hiv but don’t let that stop you

oh, a faggot has AIDS? from taking dicks deep and getting pozzed?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

fuck off. nobody cares.

If you're a fag that got AIDS, what exactly do you have to speak about?

If he was sincere about helping people, he'd say "don't be a fucking fag, so you don't get AIDS." But since we're seeing this in the news, bet he's talking about how it's not that bad to be spending $20k/yr on medication so he can enjoy having that gay-ass skirt shoved over his head while he's fucked in the ass. That's how you get new shows.

Hollywood does nothing but destroy our children.

So many emotions

Attached: gays bug chasing pozzed.jpg (727x2288, 667K)

Who is she?

Best part is that Trump made the medicine that prevents someone from spreading HIV free in order to eradicate it in the US. This guy wanted HIV.

Yes. My own entertainment is worth more than the lives of fucking pieces of shit that get ruined making my entertainment.
That being said, I could never be entertained by trash like that queer eye shit, so I care even less about the worthless garbage in that.

lol child abuse and disease.

Attached: 1498155750112.jpg (735x490, 87K)

His beard is really sexy.

What's you're favorite feminine beard?

Attached: Conchita Wurst 2.jpg (2800x1780, 667K)

>His beard is really sexy.
>What's you're favorite feminine beard?
That's it. Jews are the single worst race of people on planet earth. The end.

Attached: 1552641949266.jpg (750x750, 138K)

>gets HIV from getting buttfucked by a train of fags

>AHH IT WASNT MY FAULT I WAS RAPED THATS HOW I GOT IT!

Look how easily they turn on the serendipitous ways of their own kind when they need to blame someone for a problem.

Mine is any of the women that married tom cruise

Aaaah a FEMALE! WuWuWITH TITS! Asaaghh!!!! I'm gonnnaaa COOOooom!!!

Attached: image.png (680x564, 207K)

Fuck those mohels

Kek.

Lord almighty, how the fuck can someone live like that? Do they truly lack self-aware??

Attached: 1559526019906.jpg (547x692, 75K)

>That's it. Jews are the single worst race of people on planet earth. The end.
I think you'll find actually that she's Austrian.

Volkstum!

Attached: Fritzl dad.jpg (351x291, 19K)

Hollywood is where facts and moral values go to die. So it's like communism

>Do you still support Hollywood?
yeah, for shit i actually like. and ignore shit i don't like a normal person...
youtube.com/watch?v=I3h9Z89U9ZA
shit. is. gonna. be. kino.

That’s fucking gross
Fuck off mohel

is he sure about this?

or is he hiv positive?

Attached: pozz stories.jpg (2184x1706, 1003K)

Good lord, user stop, just stop

Attached: Civ+vi+has+absolutely+pig+disgusting+trading+mechanics+first+of+_a9c203691fc381c88fa7dfb3fcc7e6a7.jp (216x204, 13K)

Im shocked a fashion designer fag has AIDS....FUCKING SHOCKED!!!

>gay person gets aids
Why is this even news?

>This is the man telling you to wipe your ass

I'm fucking done with toilet paper after this.

Attached: sharp_eye.jpg (640x845, 83K)

these had to be a joke, who in his sane mind wants to get AIDS?

Attached: 1567921943063.png (500x358, 110K)

You know, you have to understand. Watch some making-of documentaries about TV and film. It's a giant kike shitshow and party. Always has been. These people take money they make from film profits and funnel it back into all sorts of batshittery. Most of them are psychotic, from the top on down into the grips and foley artists and everything. It's nothing but barely maintained insanity. And there's nothing that can realistically be done as long as humans have a love for film.

Most of us here can do without the hollyjew, but we're here for a reason, because we're fucking batshit in our own right Think of "hollywood" like a jew version of Jow Forums with a LOT more money flowing into it.

Attached: 1294295774303.jpg (588x333, 32K)

They are depraved perverts. We are seeing what happens when you let them out of the cage, they just keep spiraling down and down until they are more like demons then men. We get to see the real reason people have been forced into strict religions or otherwise oppressed. A lot of people just need to be enslaved, it's sad but true.

There is an obscure documentary from the early 2000's on this. It is nothing but interviewing gay people who are into this stuff. Its a pretty huge blackpill, as you realize how many fucked up people are out there. And this was like 15 years ago, so I'm sure its gotten only worse now.

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

Pretty surprised this isn't posted ever on this site. Maybe I should.

lgbtph+

People don't understand that homosexuals are in the psychopathy spectrum like Dahmer. Kevin Soacey's erotic fantasies are about destroying boyhood innocence. They're fucked up people and movies portray them as wonderful happy helpers

What amaze/disgust me the most, is how the fags have the audacity to say " oh yeah, im infected with a dangerous desease that Will ruin my very existance in this world since it has no cure, its good nonetheless" how the fuck can someone like that exists????? It makes no fucking sense

Attached: 1568686936944.jpg (720x720, 75K)

I’m starting to think aids is a little homophobic.

It's just a breakdown of morals and ethics that starts at some point and then gets worse and worse over time. People make excuses, you can do these immoral things, society has the problem not you. You open the door to degeneracy and before you know it, you've created hell on earth. The slippery slope really is the best way to describe it.

Also these days they have all kinds of medicines to prevent or treat HIV. Which just gives them the green light to get worse.

LOL Someone needs to ask him "Was playing in another man's corn chute worth it?"

Yeah they turn the sexual act into an act of violence because they hate themselves. It's the same for leftists obsession with conflating sex with violence, pain and pleasure. If you do this there's something wrong with you.

>It's just a breakdown of morals and ethics that starts at some point and then gets worse and worse over time
I dont think this fucktards have any morals to begin with
>Also these days they have all kinds of medicines to prevent or treat HIV. Which just gives them the green light to get worse
Its fucking amazing how their mentality works like that
"Oh I just survive a certain death due to my ass desease, guess I should continúe with my faggotry" an as far as I know the medicine isnt cheap at all, so they would rather spend a fuckload of money taking drugs than analyze their lifestyles

It. doesnt. make. any. sense!!

Attached: 1563983749280.jpg (542x484, 84K)

God is Great

I know, it's infuriating and depressing at the same time. We will get through this ridiculous time period if we stick together.

No homo

Attached: 46529583_348925585663364_636099302773723274_n.jpg (320x295, 16K)

That makes him more popular

Attached: d5ywous-aa961b30-e29a-41fc-b173-b30677995d32.jpg (855x599, 73K)

That's racist

I understand day by day why sodom was nuked

Ever read why elvis shot his tv? Great story

>one cruises for chicken
Chicken in the gay world literally means underage boy.

OMG he's so brave to get aids and be sexually assaulted.

kys

Attached: 1531907024171.gif (480x358, 2.25M)

>And so I says, I says, get out of the pool pop tart.

Attached: OHNOOO.png (389x368, 287K)

i fucking hate faggots so much. more than niggers

niggers are just dumb animals, faggots choose to be this way

Codi Vore. Retardedly leftist

>she
get out kike

I never did.