What do y'all think about tranz people?

What do y'all think about tranz people?

Attached: 13c027ab94e4c4b6271ee27d613dcdc2.jpg (581x588, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww9gpT25htE
youtube.com/watch?v=3-lDegynXZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They should stay inside and do things with each other and leave our kids alone.

I'm dating a trap, AMA

>trans
>people

Attached: 1569027174374.png (693x598, 201K)

What it's like?

Pustules on the diseased necrotic flesh of our civilization. Sad to see.

Ducky likes to slip
Ducky likes to slide
40% of transgenders commit suicide

I think they need help

They must be treated early on, those who advance too far or those who corrupt children must be hung.

Extremely loyal, loves taking care of me, and super high sex drive.

That being said, that was all fun at first, but as I've continued to date her I've felt increasingly degenerate to the point where I now pretty much avoid sex.

5/10

I watch a video about transgender woman that now identifies as nonbinary thing.

Here the video
>>youtube.com/watch?v=Ww9gpT25htE
You can make fun of me in the comments.
Please do.

the mentally ill should never be celebrated or encouraged. they're not brave. they're subhumans and should be treated as such

Attached: 1566224549644.png (1000x1300, 417K)

>I'm dating a trap, AMA

Why haven't you killed yourself?

Shot, wrong vid. Here it is
>>youtube.com/watch?v=3-lDegynXZo

>the mentally ill should never be celebrated or encouraged.
I agree with the "the mentally ill should never be celebrated or encouraged.", but disagree with them being subhumans and them being treated. They should get help but, they are getting the type of help.

Recently finished my degree and have a good job. Not interested in dating anymore trannys in the future but at least now I know.

I think they’re going through a lot and unfortunately they’re being told that it’s not a mental illness so they aren’t seeking the therapy they need or not willing for the therapy to help them. Sucky situation

>degenerate
Can you describe more of your relationship with her in more detail.

Why wont you answer the question fag?

What exactly do you want to know?

I've only been dating her for a few months, started out of curiosity and I've learned that it is not for me. Currently working out a way to break up with her while avoiding sending her into some sort of suicidal spiral

Go on... About the degeneracy of course.

I want the degenerate stuff

Well, she is completely passable and honestly hotter than most of my past gfs (I've even introduced her to some of my friends and they remarked how hot she is without knowing that she has a penis)

She is basically obsessed with me and is amazed whenever I give her even the slightest bit of attention. She also literally begs me to fuck her, and will throw a fit if I say no. She's into being degraded and all that shit.

Like I said though, not for me. If she was an actual female she would 100% be wife material. But the longer I've dated her the more time I've had to think about the fact that her femininity is probably just a fucked up mental disorder and I'm just playing into it.

Attached: coom.png (993x1405, 820K)

Why do you keep calling him a she? Your one dick sucking away from the abyss.

I think your being too nice this whole tranny GF thing. What was the really happen

>This broad-shouldered, man-jawed, narrow-hipped, cock and ball owning, wide-skulled, thick-boned, refrigerator torso'd troon is hotter than most girls I've dated

Attached: 1569120534584.png (712x715, 536K)

This is sad, and will probably become the staple for many trans as they get older. Statistics say most adolescents who think they're trans are actually gay, cross-dresser's, or just confused.

I figured someone would ask this

My honest answer is that she both looks and acts like a female. Therefore, it would be odd if I referred to her as "he".

I understand that your question is rhetorical, but you would never know that she is a tranny if you had just met her, so calling her "he" is just unnecessary imo
idk what this means

Tell her she'll never be a real girl who can make your babby and she's just a mutilated man with a y chromosome in every one of her freak cursed cells

>her

Stupid
not born the way you wanted now you make it your life goal to lie to everyone and yourself? What the fuck happened to love yourself? Stupid shit man.
And cutting your dick off? Telling kids to do it also? If they're gonna do stupid shit they should DO IT THEMSELVES, NOT DRAG OTHERS INTO THEIR MESS OF A FUCKING SHITTY LIFE, MATE.
FUCK TRANNIES, FUCK QUEERS. FUCK THEM ALL.

The other poster know what I mean op.

their solution isn't available with modern tech, and once they commit to it, if they have any regrets, those supporting them well drop them like a rock.

You can literally always tell the picosecond they open their mouths to speak. Passing is a deluded myth used to shield the egos of people who refuse to admit they're gay or bi.

SpongeBob wasn't convincing anyone before, and he didn't convince you. It's this, or you consciously suppressing what you didn't want to confront.

Lying is for chinks, silly faggot.

I'M COOOMMINGG!!!

Nah, though that does sound kind of cool, but not wife material.

I don't transition at all, I think they accept themselves for they reall are

Attached: 1566898780068.jpg (1024x789, 141K)

>What do y'all think about tranz people?
they are gay

#Me too man

Clearly the dude has only been dating sheboons.