Switching to the winning side

Is it possible to convert to Judaism, move to Israel and join the winning side? Serious question. I'm blue eyes 6'2, I'm pretty sure I could find a jew gf and marry in, and join the IDF.

Attached: 1543037031095.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/LGBT-is-becoming-the-new-normal-591662
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Israel
haaretz.com/israel-news/business/how-the-ultra-orthodox-could-bring-down-israel-s-economy-1.5432497
ft.com/content/dae642aa-5601-11e9-a3db-1fe89bedc16e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage

marry into it, but if you dont have something to bring to the table IDK if they'll want you.

You will never truly be on their side unless you are ethnically a pile of ash as well.

They could use some ARYAN BVLL dna.
Like what to the table?

would they accept you though?
a random goy. i want a jew gf they are kinda hot

Matzo

meanwhile Israelis are immigrating to the usa...
you don't really want to live here

They aren’t going to win

Jewish girls are high maintenance. Be careful. Joining the IDF is based.

Attached: battle pepe.jpg (492x350, 38K)

Gibs cute Israeli so I can become The English Teacher pls

OP is right. The Jews will win!

Nah, the mandatory DNA test would expose your mutt genetics.

>move to a country that only takes its own
>fucks someones daughter
>expects israel to protect him

they'll throw your ass on the other side of the wall, recover your body the next day and offer it to the U.S. as "look, palestine murdered your american son"

I want thick Jew gf titties to smother me

America is the richest country in the world, literally millions of goy cattle to leach off, and if things go sour you can always return to Israel it's a good deal
You don't become a jew , you're born one

>winning side
>Requires control of media and money and constant propagation combined with bio weapons to even have a chance of a chance and still is losing to frogs on the internet.

Pick one buddy

Go ahead OP. The only person that will suffer for it is yourself.

Israel is fucking expensive because everybody jewishing each other. There is also a chance to die from a rocket or terror attack and you need to waste 3 years in the army. There is no reason for someone from a decent country to move here.

Literally emailed a synagogue and it turns out I have a Jewish last name.

Feels good, man.

Mandatory

Attached: 1567700675335.jpg (600x616, 277K)

Semi-related: I had a buddy in college who went to Israel for free as part of a school trip just by claiming he was Jewish. He got caught fucking his gf in the hotel and they both got sent home.

How do you know you are winning, Chaim?

Attached: Roman smug.jpg (500x500, 105K)

>Convert to Judaism
Yes. Though becoming an Israelite really depends. Israel still divides its acceptance on citizenship heavily on ethnicity to an extent. Religion may help you join, but might not be that easy if the Ethiopians are anything to go by.
Israel's question of how it gives citizenship is a major contention in Israeli politics, as they are not sure if the Palestinians in WB should become citizens or not.

I am a goy of rudimentary musical talent that married a jewess. Made connections at synagogue. Now I'm literally Charlie on 2 1/2 men. I do music for local and regional commercials. When I started I had a Casio keyboard, a drum machine and a few guitars and a bass. Now I have a home recording studio and every musical instrument you can think of. They give me an idea by humming a few notes mp3 in my email and I shoot them back 15 or 20 different 30 second demos and soon I got a check plus residuals. Wife can be annoying as hell (stereotypical Kyle's mom) but she's hotter than hell (I'd still choose my wife over Abigail) but we've been conflict free for the decade we've been married. She knows absolutely nothing about my Jow Forumstard views other than I vote republican (and so does she). Life is good and we will retire millionaires.

Attached: 2b7.jpg (312x342, 19K)

sage

But I thought the tribe was all one big happy family Jewishing the goys instead?

That whole fiction belongs on b

>I'm sure they will win 0-109
>on the 110th time it will work'

Imagine being this much a faggot

This whole thread belongs on /b/.
Just doing my part by shitposting on /b/tier threads because dontcha just luv /nupol/? BAMP!

Yes but serious conversion is a difficult process. There's a lot to learn.
If you're really interested just go to your local orthodox rabbi and ask him, Jews generally love converts because it is so rare.

>burning in hell with Satan
>winning

It's not like they can turn it off.

We're full

Attached: f12a532844a93e1fa1b1367e0c99479e2f870fe3e0969ecb6eb7f6dee686f7b5.jpg (255x165, 14K)

You don't have a foreskin and you're a mutt, so sure, why not.

Attached: 1565262816148.png (646x960, 655K)

Attached: 1504368348646.gif (255x191, 1.45M)

Im sure some greasy africans would like to come

What do you mean? Aren't you gonna annex the West Bank? You got plenty of clay, merchant!

Do you really think we can't tell that female is being preyed upon and this is a double predator because you're trying to lure people who can't tell or are woman haters?

You will get the fucking rope very very soon motherfucker

Well you need to loosen that up

Of shit

Shegetz!

He's already plotting his revenge against his mama

thats exactly what they fucking want you to do you newfag.

You don't need to switch you just need to align their interests with yours like Trump is doing. It's a winning move, even if it hurts the ego a bit.

Theyre not the winning side, you fucking coward.

of course jews win, they dont fight their own wars. they let goyim die for them.

No

the funny thing is that if there weren't jews you'd shitpost about armenians or something

>winning side
Be careful . I am not sure who is winning side in globalist game.

jpost.com/Israel-News/LGBT-is-becoming-the-new-normal-591662

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Israel

How the ultra-Orthodox Could Bring Down Israel's Economy

"How the ultra-Orthodox Could Bring Down Israel's Economy - Failure to integrate Haredim into the workforce could eventually threaten the county's very existence, experts warn "

"Chaim Rachmani spends his days studying Jewish religious texts in Bnei Brak, whose crowded streets brush up against the office towers of Tel Aviv. He has no plans to look for work — ever. While dressed in a pinstriped business suit, Rachmani is among half of all ultra-Orthodox Israeli men with no job."

haaretz.com/israel-news/business/how-the-ultra-orthodox-could-bring-down-israel-s-economy-1.5432497

ft.com/content/dae642aa-5601-11e9-a3db-1fe89bedc16e

Attached: israel_gay_pride1_wide-2421ec4314808d73ec47eb4227330db7afdc030e-s800-c85.jpg (800x449, 97K)

Armenians don't exercise a disproportionate amount of influence on our financial systems, media outlets, and governmental policies. Armenians are merely annoying. And there are alot more annoying groups of people than Armenians. May your daughter wed a Mizrahi and birth you 7 grandchildren.

I understand it's not an easy process, but if Ivanka Trump can convert, maybe you can too.

Attached: kushner-1456438117.jpg (2153x1561, 291K)