How come most terrorism in the U.S. is commited by the right wing?

As of August 2019, the New America Foundation placed the number killed in terrorist attacks in the United States since 9/11 as follows: 109 killed in far-right attacks, 104 killed in jihadist terrorist attacks, 8 killed in black separatist/nationalist/supremacist attacks, and 8 killed in ideological misogyny/"incel" ideology attacks. The politically conservative Daily Caller News Foundation using data from the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START), found 92% of all "ideologically motivated homicide incidents" committed in the United States from 2007 to 2016 were motivated by right-wing extremism or white supremacism. According to the Government Accountability Office of the United States, 73% of violent extremist incidents that resulted in deaths since September 12, 2001 were caused by right-wing extremist groups.

Attached: Hair-32-1-600x709.jpg (600x709, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So black crime is right wing now?

REDPILL:

Modern Jews were created in Christian Rome through a new set of legal books called the Talmud and were larping as the 'old version' of the Empire's religion.
This is why they're the only non-Chistian group to survive beside Islam. But the Judean culture died 100s of years before Judah-ism.
Their inbreeding, bone structure, and fanatical behaviors suggest neanderthal blood which now they deny but decades ago came out screaming they were the "revenge of Neanderthals", as Palestine was the last known habitat for Neanderthals.

Also Israel never existed and Judah was created by Persia from random nomadic tribes. That's why "Hebrew" is Aramaic for nomad, and the Hebrew language is just updated Canaanite letters

WOW UR SO BAD AT LYING.
No Neanderthal skeletal remain has ever been found to the south of Jerusalem, and although there are Middle Palaeolithic Levallois points in Jordan and in the Arabian peninsula, it is unclear whether these were made by Neanderthals or anatomically modern humans. Neanderthals further to the east, such as those found in Uzbekistan and Asian Russia are known as Central and North Asian Neanderthals.

As of 2013, although many more Neanderthal remains have been discovered in Southwest Asia than in North Asia, where genetic studies have succeeded, no attempt at extracting DNA from Southwest Asian Neanderthals has ever been successful.

They'd rather ignore it.

this is not regular murder, or crime statistics. This is TERRORIST. SHOOTINGS. WAYYYYYY different than some random thug shooting someone up, or white trash degenerates stealing to get meth money.

Did you get dropped on your head as a child?

"Blacks" don't systematically shoot up public places with a political mindset backing their decision. It just doesn't happen.

It went in options, tranny.

what went in options, now? You didn't actually say what you had on your brain, probably due to meth use being white trash.

show flag

"show flag" OH ME TOUGH AMERICUNT, ME DRINK PABST AND CHEW SKOAL WHILE I USE MY WIFE AS A TANNING BOARD.

> since 9/11
> since 9/11
> since 9/11
holy kek it's amazing what they get away with

>Black on everyone else crime is over represented and everyone knows it
>Not even allowed to bring it up

That is terrorism and you're are a terrorist.
Post beard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

fpbp

now post the black on black murder numbers in the past week

>implying u need a mind to have a mindset
somebody punch this nazi OP (thumb goes outside fist remember comrades)

Most are fake hoaxes and sloppy Mossad jobs.
>Dylann Roof do you want cheese and bacon on that?

"Black on everyone else crime is over represented and everyone knows it"

You sound like one of the shit-tier cucks that approves our for-profit prison system. You also said "You're are" because you are too fucking stupid to realize you're INCLUDES ARE IN THE WORD HENCE THE APOSTROPHE. THE CRUX OF THE BISCUIT IS THE APOSTROPHE, I PRAY YOU DON'T SHOOT UP SOME PLACE. I PRAYED, AND I'M AN ATHIEST. LOL.

LMAO YOU CALLED ME A NAZI FOR BEING THUNKED GEWD. DEGENERATE.

now post the number of white religious people that commit child abuse in the name of God

such low effort.sage.

More often than not, the 'justice system' goes out of it's way to characterize every instance where they think they can get away with it as right wing hate crime.

Vice versa however it's never considered the case for 'left wing' terrorism.

The statistics are painfully obvious with how false they are if you've been paying attention the regular happenings.

Attached: I am evil.jpg (451x666, 49K)

you are a white supremacist, and you buy into lies. I support NO specific political faction (mostly because MOST. PEOPLE. ARE. MORONS) and you are deffo top kek retarded

M'kay
Bye

Wow did you really repost this shitty thread

>conveniently ignores violent crime statistics
30 people on average get shot EVERY WEEK in Chicago

Look at this. Rabbi gets fingahs shot off and waves hand around in no pain and no blood.

Attached: fingers goldstein.gif (480x270, 3.42M)

One little error mad you go full caps
Go back

Attached: 1549578915072.jpg (709x970, 94K)

you really believe your make-believe bullshit when THE LEGAL WORLD HAS WAY MORE CONSERVATIVES THAN LIBERALS? LOL. GOD DAMN YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

MOST JUDGES AND LEGAL ENTITIES ARE RIGHT WING. JUST LOOK AT TEXAS KEK. TEXAS IS A RIGHT WING POLICE STATE THAT JAILS PEOPLE FOR CANNABIS STILL. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH WITH YOUR SHIT-TIER UNKNOWNING-NESS. TOP. KEK. SON.

TOP. KEK. SON. GET REK'T.

Obviously this nigga too stupid to know what a bandange is lmaooooo

Attached: 1c8938d1f43b782d11f98305a00f571dfeddacd2fa1749b448c5ceef672d305a.jpg (371x321, 22K)

Slide thread

Attached: #prayforeverything.jpg (1024x726, 175K)

In a report released Thursday titled Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-2015, the DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Statistics found that a majority of most violent crimes are committed by people who are the same race as their victims. Indeed, the rate of white-on-white violent crime, it found, is about four times the rate of black-on-white crime.

White supremacists frequently like to manipulate crime statistics in order to claim that nonwhite minorities, particularly African-Americans, are far more crime-prone and the source of most violent crime against whites. Indeed, it is a core belief that this is the case, and many white nationalist ideologues — including politician and pundit Patrick Buchanan, Jared Taylor of American Renaissance, and the Council of Conservative Citizens — all have made considerable hay out of proffering “studies” laden with risibly bad statistics and other evidence to make their case.

In a report released Thursday titled Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-2015, the DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Statistics found that a majority of most violent crimes are committed by people who are the same race as their victims. Indeed, the rate of white-on-white violent crime, it found, is about four times the rate of black-on-white crime.

White supremacists frequently like to manipulate crime statistics in order to claim that nonwhite minorities, particularly African-Americans, are far more crime-prone and the source of most violent crime against whites. Indeed, it is a core belief that this is the case, and many white nationalist ideologues — including politician and pundit Patrick Buchanan, Jared Taylor of American Renaissance, and the Council of Conservative Citizens — all have made considerable hay out of proffering “studies” laden with risibly bad statistics and other evidence to make their case.

ON A SIDE NOTE THE BEATLES ARE A BUNCH OF KEKS, AND SUCK PEE-PEE

How much coke have you done/

Because when non-whites do it they either say its not illegal or pretend it didnt happen.

Sure they say it happens, you just try to say it doesn't happen so you can continue to have something to hate on, 85IQ cuck

I'm black and this was my first thought, kinda funny that this was the first post.

guy in image was raped by a pack of niggers moments after the photo was taken

REDPILL:

Modern Jews were created in Christian Rome through a new set of legal books called the Talmud and were larping as the 'old version' of the Empire's religion.
This is why they're the only non-Chistian group to survive beside Islam. But the Judean culture died 100s of years before Judah-ism.
Their inbreeding, bone structure, and fanatical behaviors suggest neanderthal blood which now they deny but decades ago came out screaming they were the "revenge of Neanderthals", as Palestine was the last known habitat for Neanderthals.

Also Israel never existed and Judah was created by Persia from random nomadic tribes. That's why "Hebrew" is Aramaic for nomad, and the Hebrew language is just updated Canaanite letters

Attached: aryan vs jew women phenotypes.jpg (978x584, 88K)

Why are you samefagging your own thread so hard.