These are the words of a tyrant and a traitor

These are the words of a tyrant and a traitor.

Look i get that for most of the edgelords on this board, all you care about is "triggering dah libz". If you only care about that and don't give a shit about actual policy then kys.
For the rest of you, don't you care about the precedent this sets? Are you actually ok with the US president recruiting other countries to spy on American citizens, in particular his political opponents? You genuinely won't care if a Democratic president did the same?

Attached: t.jpg (1071x791, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/01/30/obama-killed-a-16-year-old-american-in-yemen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let me guess... the context is important and nullifies all your pant pissing

fpbp

>"triggering dah libz".
You have to go back

Wake me when Trump murders an American citizen with a drone strike, subverting due process. I'll wait.

Attached: obama-judge-jury-and-executioner-cartoon.png (495x355, 74K)

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY
U N L I M I T E D

POWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1563039436921.png (720x501, 397K)

I AM THE SENATE

Attached: 1564614294155.png (691x657, 314K)

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE STORY OF DARTH KENNEDY THE VULNERABLE? IT'S NOT A STORY THE DEEP STATE WOULD TELL YOU.

Attached: 3XjbXj6.jpg (1080x789, 77K)

Power is granted to you by the various constituencies that you influence, so Trump has a fair degree of power. I just wish he would realize this and go full 1488.

The problem is that those words are literally so unreal, so hyperbolic, that we can all only take this whistleblowers words with a grain of salt

>literally echoing obuttfuckers words
>drawing his enemies out into the killing zone once again
>popcorn futures are on the rise

Honestly, Trump played the game wrong from the start. His main gambit should have been the delegitimization of the office of President. He represents the most active and aggressive constituency in the history of the US, but he mollifies that by playing the game of the jews. No balls desu. He should've negotiated the very existence of the US vs. his view of the US.

Based

KING DONALD OF THE HOUSE TRUMP FIRST OF HIS NAME. KING OF THE FREE WORLD AND THE LESSER REALMS. THE RIGHTFUL KING OF THE JEWS AND PROTECTOR OF THE REALM.

Attached: 1565988430007.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>His main gambit should have been the delegitimization of the office of President.
He's actually doing a great job at that though. In a way he actually brought American politics "back down to Earth" and reminded everyone that America is in fact, not a monarchy, and if we even bothered getting involved in local politics instead of focusing on the president we could probably get legislation we actually want.

What I will definitely credit Trump for is his sober governance. That is a very rare trait when a leader achieves such a revolutionary victory. I was just hoping that he would've chose a more hardcore trajectory, and grabbed the kikes by the throat right away. His prudence may prove to be the wisest choice though.

No, its the words of a master baiter who knows how to stir the pot.
"he has the right to do whatever he wants". There would be nothing wrong with this statement if the only things he wants to do are within his rights.

>"triggering dah libz"
yes. this is what it is about. triggering you. thats why believe what we believe and preach what we preach. at the end of the day, user, its all about YOU.
>Are you actually ok with the US president recruiting other countries to spy on American citizens, in particular his political opponents?
no. of course not. but that ship has sailed with the lefts little fiasco during the election, and their little coup afterwards. foreign agents spying on campaigns is perfectly within the bounds of the lefts new rules. thats why so many of us were trying to get the left to see reason: once one side does it, then its free game. just like the violence the left has been instigating. just like making federal judges appointed by majority rule. and now you want to pack the courts. i hope you finally understand all this beyond your red hat/blue hat nonsense. when you escalate, it always comes back to bite you in the ass. and we are a poorer nation for it. thats why left has to go, before you leave nothing left to salvage.

Attached: THUN.jpg (1246x693, 125K)

That's already happened. It happened in like the first month of his presidency.

theintercept.com/2017/01/30/obama-killed-a-16-year-old-american-in-yemen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/

Based. All humans should be killed, except me

Attached: 9AD333F0-1E76-4B52-8D7D-72EA9B0A4844.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

He hasn't been able to do anything for us at all. He's enacted more firearm restricted and labeled us as a terrorist movement
Yet you think that he's being tyrannical against you for saying that line? How fucking dumb are you?

Being the president of the United states pretty much means you can do anything you want. He's right.

Secondly, you're an idiot. He says but never acts on those bombastic lines to determine the source of the leaks.