Phil Pill

90% of population loves Americans
no divorce allowed
women are loyal and hardworking
give you head massages without being asked
can deshell a shrimp in 0.5 seconds without touching it
People are friendly and culture has a built in distain for chimp outs and losing your temper
60 year defense treaty with the US
Duterte just announced 20000 dollar reward for escaped felons dead or alive, prefered dead.
You can literally live extremely well there for nothing. 2 bedroom in the swanky section of Manila is 500$ a month.
Can go troll Hotwheels and Jim since they both live outside Manila now.

Why havent you taken the filipina pill, user?

Attached: filipina.jpg (720x934, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/boioOhf8nz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Almost as big of roasties as 'white' women

Duterte would put a bullet through my head because I smoke weed. Doesn't seem like a very cool place to live.

That does sound great. Maybe if I hit 25 and still have not lost my virginity I will (I'm 23 now).

Just don't smoke weed when youre there. Drink San Miquel dry. Not complicated

It is not that bad there. They don’t shoot stoners but they will stick you in jail. You have to understand that the Philippines has/had a huge drug problem and many flips believe that drug dealers are supported and endorsed by the ruling class. Duterte is rocking the boat and disrupting the cronyism that has been rampant in the Philippines since time immemorial. Think of it like singapore 40-50 years ago. You will see a powerful Philippines within our lifetime if Duterte and his followers stay true to the path.

i said A LARGE DOUBLE DOUBLE

Yeah, exactly this. Sucks he had to include weed, but I understand why he did it. The drug dealers literally ruled the Phil with corruption, the whole communities were fucking meth heads

My only beef with Filipinos is that they drive like shit and the men can be shiftless losers at times. I feel that duterte will help them snap out of it in due time when he gives them something to be proud of.

really i thought they drove fine when I was there. I did think I was going to die on the tricycle though and the guy driving had his 6 year old daughter on his back doing 50 mph on a dirt fucking road

Im unironically married to a filipina and been here 5+ years. Ask me anything if u want real truth

Here's your 1984 Chinese Dystopian, Sir

Attached: wefrasefdasw.png (649x1020, 140K)

ah yes poison cool

Poison? are you serious? San Miquel is awesome and cheap and thats why they wont import it

Getting married to a filipuina next year, going to stay some months theres, some in the US. Is it easy to get married there? I know I need som US embassy documents

Why do whites pick the ugliest then blame us afterwards?

Attached: 32421`34.png (498x484, 343K)

Im a euro and it was super easy for me. I wouldnt recommend marrying a girl and the living separately for months at a time. She will get dick on the side. And not because you are a foreigner, they just easily fall in love and dont take ltr seriously

Consult the aussies more if you want to evade our filthy gold diggers, otherwise give us moar cute hapas to become future TV idols!

Only 0.1% of your women look like picture related and most of them have foreign blood (Euro or East Asian). Full blood filipo just look like feet.

> short
> dark
> nigger nose
> pan face

Yellow pussy will never be safe from the Bruce menace.

this. they are generally quite hideous.
pill rejected.

Because I am not an ignorant White boomer and have standards.

>Miquel

Well atleast we're not obesed

>Miquel

Tahiti looking bitches looking so fine they even fucked up the Bounty.

that's like dating Mexicans, you get to deal with their whole psycho family

>give you head massages without being asked
why is this the most appealing thing on the list? god i'm so lonely

White people don't understand Asian beauty.

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-083520~2.png (465x672, 285K)

Hi, White guy that is a minority, just got my bike stolen for the 3rd time. Arm yourself. All i have to say is arm yourself. Be ready to destroy all your enemies and the traitors that have infested our government.

> give us moar cute hapas
Most of your hapas will fuck white man or at least other foreigners anyway(like Japs etc). How can you even benefit from that? With that foreign blood they will look down upon local man. They are elevated because of foreign blood so there is no way that they want to breed back to pure filipina

I swear you fucks are all bots, my Dad married a SEA monkey after my Mum and the yellow cunt took everything that wasn’t nailed down. Even tried to come after my Mum’s Father’s investment portfolio, you guys fucking hilarious if you think any piss coloured pussy is worth marrying lel

Whatever they do, I hope they don't bring them back to the West. Have seen 3 families with Asian partners and I am kinda served. And I say that as a minority (albeit an inconspicuous one)

You are vile from genetic level, while our obese problem is more of a habit or culture problem, which can be reversed at anytime.

Attached: 1568692670048.jpg (787x960, 198K)

Then go reverse it then.
youtu.be/boioOhf8nz0

kinda true for Germany. But it doesn't matter to the U.S. We've already passed the tipping point long ago. Our destiny is a country of mutts so it's only a matter of time. I personally don't care how fast this process will be.

You ride a very high horse for such a defeatist loser like you.

I think all white guys should go to the Philippines and impregnate all the pussy they can but marry none of the women.