Hey, "pagans" and "atheists"

I am tired of hearing you guys argue over wether or not you should allow Christianity.
YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE.
Christians are and remain the backbone of all right-wing and nationalist thought, and the bulk of their movement.

If you so much as dare to raise one finger against us, we'll cut your fingers off, and make you bury your own children alive before we kill you.

>B-B-B-
Nope. Our relationship is one-sided. You need us, we don't need you. One of us is worth ten of you, and we outnumber you two hundred to one. So keep it nice and quiet, unless you'd rather be nice and dead. Maybe go out into the woods and die raising kids who aren't yours like Varg.

This is our movement. You're nothing to us and we will hang you little pagans and atheists with the pedos.
>muh race
Fuck off.
Your "race" isn't sacred, only God is.

Now you may complain and squirm, you may cry, but it changes nothing, pray to God that he will be merciful because we will not.

Attached: image.jpg (531x710, 94K)

And no... I will not stop making this thread. The heathens need to be reminded of their place. And it's working, every time I make this thread more scatter away in fear

Attached: image.jpg (352x600, 96K)

your shitty religion is dying, christfag

Second chin.
And that's why christianity is cucked beyond salvation.

A nEw WaRnIng TO aLL "pAgANS" aNd "Atheists"
I am tiRED oF HEarINg YoU gUyS argUe oVeR WeThER Or noT You SHoUld ALLoW ChrIStIAnIty.
YOU dOn't hAVE A CHoice.
ChrISTiAnS aRe AND REMAiN tHe bACkBoNe of alL RigHT-Wing anD naTioNalIST tHOuGhT, AnD tHE bUlk OF tHeir MovEMEnt.

If You so mucH AS dARE TO raIsE OnE fiNgER AgaiNst uS, we'lL CUt yOur FIngErs OfF, aND maKE YOU BuRy YouR OWN cHILdREn aLivE befOre WE kill YOu.

>b-B-B-
NopE. Our rELaTionship iS one-SIDED. YoU NeeD uS, WE Don'T NEEd yoU. onE OF Us is wORtH TEN Of yOU, aND WE OUTnUmBeR You TWo HunDred tO oNE. sO keeP it nICE and QUiet, unlesS YoU'D RaTHer BE nIcE AND dEAd. mayBE gO ouT InTo The woOds ANd DIE raISInG kIds whO areN'T YOuRs liKe vaRg.

this IS Our MOVemEnt. YOu're NOthing tO Us aND wE wILl HanG YoU lITtle PAGaNS and aTHEistS WITH tHE pedOS.
>MUH racE
fuCk oFF.
YoUr "RACe" iSN't SAcREd, OnlY gOd IS.

Attached: stoP-THAt-RiGHT-nOW.png (583x411, 539K)

>y-you better pray to the dead jew on the stick
>or else

Reddit

>typing this entire fucking thing out

Attached: 1548232969969.png (645x773, 11K)

REDPILL:

Modern Jews were created in Christian Rome through a new set of legal books called the Talmud and were larping as the 'old version' of the Empire's religion.
This is why they're the only non-Chistian group to survive beside Islam. But the Judean culture died 100s of years before Judah-ism.
Their inbreeding, bone structure, and fanatical behaviors suggest neanderthal blood which now they deny but decades ago came out screaming they were the "revenge of Neanderthals", as Palestine was the last known habitat for Neanderthals.

Also Israel never existed and Judah was created by Persia from random nomadic tribes. That's why "Hebrew" is Aramaic for nomad, and the Hebrew language is just updated Canaanite letters

Attached: god moses yahweh abortion cult.jpg (1186x2970, 1.94M)

>REDPILL:
>Modern Jews were created in Christian Rome through a new set of legal books called the Talmud and were larping as the 'old version' of the Empire's religion.
>This is why they're the only non-Chistian group to survive beside Islam. But the Judean culture died 100s of years before Judah-ism.
>Their inbreeding, bone structure, and fanatical behaviors suggest neanderthal blood which now they deny but decades ago came out screaming they were the "revenge of Neanderthals", as Palestine was the last known habitat for Neanderthals.
>Also Israel never existed and Judah was created by Persia from random nomadic tribes. That's why "Hebrew" is Aramaic for nomad, and the Hebrew language is just updated Canaanite letters

Attached: GOD 1.jpg (1282x1272, 450K)

kek

Attached: god yahwek El jesus.jpg (474x474, 59K)

The talmud isn't a legal book, it's the thoughts and discussions of rabbis over the Torah, there is no law, just reflection

The Talmud is evil because the Torah is evil too

>pretending to be nationalist
>while whining about people caring about their race and threatening to kill their white kids
Jew/10.

Yes yes memeflaggot

Dude, where's your argument?

Ywhw Isn't a pagan god he is a Semitic deity, not European

Why are you gay?

>Pride
>Hate

"Don't lead us into temptation"

Attached: 11lipf.jpg (612x380, 52K)

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

>"b.. but jesus was not real"

squeak

Attached: 1538486171949.jpg (918x628, 220K)

Hey I agree with you OP. Though personally I think Jesus saying "the scripture must not be broken" is absolutely a lie put in by Catholics and/or Jews, because I'm certain they've changed scripture tons of times. Hence why gnostics were slaughtered without even a canon explanation as to who they were or what they believed in. Remember --- it's actual demons and evil humans we're dealing with here. If they can lie and cheat, they will lie and cheat.

That said I hope you guys can open your hearts and minds up to the saints of other religions. God would want us all working together, would he not? Each religion has the idea of a Messiah. I believe Christ came in different forms for different peoples in different eras.

If Christians can't let go of the letter of the word to follow the spirit of the word, then we'll always be in conflict. Same with the other religions, who almost all seem to have room for the validity of Christ in their own religions.

I know the Luciferians practice syncretism, but their syncretism is likely a twisted and inverted version of the true syncretism. I very much believe God gave us all a piece of the truth, so that we all have something to offer eachother. What matters is if those truths resonate with the holy spirit.

Christ made it so we no longer live by the strict commandments and codes of old; we now live by mercy and forgiveness. There is room to make mistakes if our hearts are in the right place. Otherwise, we go back to living by the commandments, and not one of us can do that.

This thread is silly and unnecessary. Yeah they're cringy, yes, Christians are the backbone of the right, but you don't help things by poking them. Engage in charitable debate, faggot. We will win, but not like this.
T; a brother in Christ (rad trad Catholic)

>Nope. Our relationship is one-sided. You need us, we don't need you.
This attitude will get you nowhere, OP. At best you'll be treated like Jews, if you refuse to act better than that.

It's pasta. I saw it a few hours ago

There really isn't one. He's just being a dick.

This is also stupid. We have more evidence for him than we do for the cast majority of historical figures at his time

>The talmud isn't a legal book, it's the thoughts and discussions of rabbis over the Torah, there is no law, just reflection
it's litigious roman mutt larping

Attached: antisemitism peterson guru.jpg (540x535, 35K)

Thank you. We have bigger fish to fry. We can sort out the pagan/Christian differences later. We are in critical danger RIGHT NOW. This thread is the type of stuff that I normally expect from turbo autist pagans

>muh Tacitus
Didn't actually mention Jesus
>muh Josephus
Didn't actually mention Jesus
>muh Pliny
Only mentions Jesus in the context of prayer

Need I go on?

Today is the day "trad christcucks" go to church to be the only male in there that also does not work there. Today is the day they go to listen to a sermon on how nationalism is evil, not having open borders is a sin and if you do not "open your heart" then you're not a true Christian.

Today is also the day when they will come back from that church and then once again start posting DEUS VULT memes and cathedrals while talking about how Christianity is the only thing that can save the west.

I just want you all to think about this for a moment.

Attached: 1421423000987.gif (500x290, 491K)

>This is also stupid. We have more evidence for him than we do for the cast majority of historical figures at his time
Bullshit. We have numismatic, archeological and primary manuscript evidence for Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great, and so on.

None of those for Jesus.

I don’t give a shit what deity you worship, nor do I firmly believe that there 100% is or isn’t a god at all. But regardless of what someone believes, I don’t fucking enjoy having someone shove their views down my throat.

How come every time you make this thread, you get wins? Why is that?

Bump

This.

>thinking this is an actual Christian and not an obvious falseflag

>With the pedos
Hey buddy, I don't know if you know this but the Catholic Church has a bit of a-