Do you guys believe in the Conspiracy Theories regarding George Soros?

Do you guys believe in the Conspiracy Theories regarding George Soros?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGWizajL7tA
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Vjp89vmYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes I do.
Go ahead and put me on your list kike. I'll shoot you

Didn't his emails leak?

He is only a scapegoat. Easy to spot as he is in the public. The individuals never discussed and that you never see are the ones you need to look out for.

So you believe he was a Nazi who sold Jews during the Holocaust when he was 13?

What conspiracy? It's all there in black and white.

He’s an ultra rich kike aiming to get richer by fucking the goyim over.....real big conspiracy there schlomo

It's not a theory that he's an economic terrorist.
He's crashed many currencies to make a buck.

I already mentioned one

No that is a distraction. I'm under the impression he did work for the nazis cleaning up and collecting valuables from abandoned houses when he was a kid. He was forced to do it, it's not really a big deal especially since he's Jewish himself.
But he uses his money and power to manipulate economies and cause destruction

he's the tip of the iceberg

Not really, most are thinly veiled antisemitism. I would say that he is clearly on the left side of politics. A lot of people here seem not to like his lobbying, but if he started to lobby for the right wing he would have his own little "fan club" here like Sharpiro.

Then why Conservatives like Donald Trump Jr and D'zouza said it?

Q said he doesn’t use his own money, he gets sent cash from dodgy slush funds. It’s more difficult to stop Soros if he presents as a self funded individual rather than the face of a billion dollar corrupt white collar terrorist group

One person doing shit is not a conspiracy.

Because they like to say big controversial statements

yes because we all love Neo-Con like Shapiro

Attached: 1fk0jRh.jpg (499x690, 104K)

Thats a cover story, not a conspiracy. The source is Soros himself, not Alex Jones.
Soros is the super villain in the current narrative.

Shapiro has no fan club. He was pushed upon Jow Forums, just like Lauren Southern and Jordan Peterson, in the hope that the connection with Jow Forums would make them respectable to redditor level normies.

Needs shopping to "I am Soros!"

Because 'NAZISM BAD' and they play into the jewish game of associating anyone they dislike with the Nazis so that the masses know they are evil, even if it is the most tenuous connection.

he has always been financed by the rothschilds.

Almost made my country collapse in 1992, gee i dunno man?

Look into the eyes of evil.
He is a scourge on our society.
MR open borders.

Attached: soros-2-1.jpg (658x494, 112K)

One of many

Its not a conspiracy theory.

I want to take a big shit on this mans face and hope the stench can finally put him to death

Then university in Bologna gave him laurea honoris causa in economics (la causa onorevole di bancarottare l'Italia o forse di aver capito che Ciampi alla banca centrale era un coglione)

So you want to gas him?

Look for Jews or leading leftists in the academic community.

1992 was the Maastrich treaty to create the Euro. Create financial instability and the people are more willing to accept outside intervention, suchg as the new imperial currency.

He's not some evil commie crypto nazi mastermind as the worst of the kooks would have you believe but he's not irrelevant either. He has a part to play in the divide and conquer false dichotomy.

Keep your eyes peeled if Quincy Foundation is up to no good.

Attached: koch-soros.jpg (2048x1536, 450K)

1992 was also the year when Soros 'broke the Bank of England', forcing the Pound out of the european exchange rate fix.
This was another step towards breaking the independent currencies.

Soros has been photographed with Islamist Ergodan in Turkey, the leader of the opposition in Japan, the white hating head of the ANC in South Africa among others.
He's a messenger as well as a financial wrecker. The Marshall Green of the NWO.

skip to about 3:20
youtube.com/watch?v=SGWizajL7tA

is he a jew?

yes?

then they are all true

The first version of the European exchange rate mechanism was called the 'snake in the tunnel'. It destroyed the Sterling Area, which cut Britain off from its colonies economically as they could no longer fix their currency to the Pound. Should have been called 'snake in the grass'. Unless there was a religious connotation to it.

The photo on the left is what he funds

Attached: bcpropagandaphoto2.jpg (2884x1063, 1.71M)

Ergodan talked trash about him

Terrible

It's not disputed that he worked confiscating Jewish property for the Nazi occupiers as a teen. He's comfortable admitting it. What user said was correct. He was 14 and being sheltered by a non-Jewish family friend who said George was his godson.
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Vjp89vmYQ
(ignore the video title, it's just 60 minutes that some sperg has renamed)

The Nazi bit is around the middle of the video.

Attached: Jabba_the_Hutt_in_Return_of_the_Jedi_(1983).png (421x236, 210K)

> Do you guys believe in the Conspiracy Theories regarding George Soros?

Soros (and Giustra) partnered with Qatar to fund the Osama bin Laden network's operations in the United States. He is literally an al-Qaeda financier.

One of Soros's most decisive ops was to replace anti-terrorist programs targeting the bin Laden network with a "Countering Violent Extremism" program targeting white supremacy, and then having the government hire the bin Laden network to tell them who is a white supremacist and should be ratfucked by the FBI.

Another of his ops is his National Security and Human Rights project whose goal is to suppress support for fighting al-Qaeda. Evil motherfucker. He has the head of Students for a Democratic Society running it, so it goes straight to every campus in the country.

Conspiracy you say?

checkd we got one that can see!

little life in the old cunt kike, wanna see some scary eyes check out the peepers on AOC

Thanks paul

Pretty much this. Funniest thing: being a leftist globalist Jew he is against Israel, or the very least his NGOs are doing nothing else than bashing Jews for living and protecting every last one of those terrorist Palis. No wonder he is enemy no.1 for Netanyahu. Yet people somehow forgot this 'tiny' fact and act like he is a benefactor to Jews. I personally believe he is one of those Jews who managed to overcome the Holocaust trauma by internalizing antisemitism, he doesn't know that consciously but is is how it is. I wouldn't even say he is a bad person per se e.g. here in Hungary he pretty much paid for everything in 89' from school milk for children to training democratic changes. Then again, past a certain power level you cannot control and micro manage all the effects that your power does, and he is one of the few well-meaning leftist (liberals?) who despite his efforts and intention had managed to help fester a lot of bad things too.

>Conspiracy

Attached: GTFONigger.webm (362x640, 1.71M)

Soros was the main funder of Femin.
Femin tried to open a branch in Israel.
Soros cut off all funding.
He's a Jew, his loyalty is to Jews. Everything else is political theater.

One take I have on Soros' inner workings is that he knows he has ruined lives and even entire economies with his financial bullshittery and to ease his guilt he keeps shoving money into the leftist apparatus. (Because leftists are the good guys right?)

Never heard about Femin.
But I don't believe in your presumptions. The main point is that there is no such thing as "the Jews", they are as diverse as any other group, perhaps more. Israel's goals and especially american Diaspora goals today are almost completely opposite. Soros is an american Businessman and a Democrat which means in today's context that he is a de fact enemy of Israel. But not all Democrats are Jews, and not all Diaspora Jews are Democrats, so making such wide claims is pointless.

Don't know, perhaps he doesn't 'know' that, I believe he is a man who believes in 'if it wasn't me, it would have been someone else' principle, which is a true actually. He is progressive from a cultural standpoint, but he was anti-commie capitalist even back then so he is not simply a 'leftist' not in the current american sense anyway. I don't think he consciously wants to hurt Israel e.g. he told his son to 'make aliyah if you want, I won't oppose it'... But leftist are the bad guys.

Go back to israel

>and to ease his guilt
have you seen the interview with him here: That's not a guy bothered by guilt.

Attached: 1540127960429.jpg (664x643, 237K)

the conspiracy theories surrounding George Soros have been debunked several times.

imagine larping George Soros samefagging Jeffrey Epstein here.