Reminder

violence doesn't work.
Everything accomplished in the world was done through peaceful means.
Terrorists are quickly forgotten and they are only remembered by the dozens or so people they affected by harming their loved ones
Only voting is important
the birth rates are fine
vote for trump 2020 so that we can finally destroy the chosen tribe!

Attached: memes.jpg (360x396, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160308115012/http://ropeculture.org/2016/03/03/demanders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'd like to live in a society where violence doesnt work. to many reactionary humans with poor intuition.

Shut the fuck up, beaner. We're going to get rid of all you spics from America one way or another.

you live in one
cuck

Haha yeah bro we negotiated our way into obtaining all that land from the P*lestinians.

Attached: 98CC10BA-54B4-4E69-9779-6633889A56FD.gif (368x250, 1.7M)

ofc, you guys bought that land peacefully through the british government, it's lawfully yours :)

Everything Tarrant predicted has pretty much come true
>global media coverage of event
>gun bans
>the media not reading his manifesto
>A C C E L E R A T I O N
>copycat crimes
all that needs to happen now is us freeing him in 27 years

>Everything accomplished in the world was done through peaceful means.
Yeah the Americans peacefully revolted against British rule.

Attached: 1568627559598.png (316x345, 105K)

remember when you tried to violently solve the emu problem? it didn't work, cause violence never works

hitler didn't support violence

Those who preach against violence are usually bad at it.

Attached: USA_Territorial_Growth_1850.jpg (1400x616, 124K)

but that doesn't make the opposite true, considering that one lost against a considerable force and the other versus some birbs

We need to bring some Venezuelan hotties!! No more Somalian refugees.

Violence is a potential solution to any possible problem; the only issue is scaling.
If it doesn't work, use more.
If killing most of your enemy doesn't defeat them, it's because you didn't kill ALL of them.
Death and life are two sides of the same coin; Women bring you into the world, and Men take you from it.

Kill for peace.

violence isn't the solution and will never be, for it to work you have to use the least amount of it and it's best if you use none at all

read mein kampf (if you arent being sarcastic)

if hitler supported violence he wouldn't have exhausted every diplomatic method prior to having to lawfully protect himself from the soviet-anglojewish aggression
that's not a man that supports violence
mussolini on the other hand...

>Checkmate governments, time to disband all your useless armies

if you kill your enemies they win

Attached: IMG_0509.jpg (499x499, 105K)

evil preaches violence

Boogaloogaloo

Attached: The Lion.jpg (992x724, 286K)

>jews win WW2 through peaceful means
>Bantus genocide all other Africans through peaceful means
>whites were being genocided in South Africa by peacefu means.
>Communists took over Russia by peaceful means.
>Japan was defeated in WW2 through peaceful means
NO.
Trump is not DOING anything we would want.
>He is pro-open borders
>He is pro-Israel
>He is pro-LGBT
>He wants to take guns away
>He wants to censor free speech.

No. Violence is necessary to protect yourself from evil.
Pacifism is the same as killing yourself.
Government holds people under control by threatening to use violence.
Evil itself has nothing to do with violence.

is this an out of season April fools joke?

Attached: 1563449233222.jpg (750x554, 406K)

Attached: 00fascism is the only way.png (1488x1488, 226K)

vote for trump 2020 if you want to defeat the kikes!

>terrorists are quickly forgotten
That’s actually not here yet. The mass shooting phenomenon is here to say, “hey white man, we can still fuck you up out here” if you ever decide to hoist the black flag yourself. That’s all fine and dandy when there are isolated incidents, again, why the FBI infiltrates everything RL. However, there is a point where the cops get overwhelmed by random violence.

Frankly I’m surprised nobody has tried to use a school shooting to cover their own real mass shooting yet.

For example kikes show how can you manipulate people to kill themselves because they are white.
That's evil but they are not violent at all. We must stop this mess. We can only wake up people by using violence.

Trump is a jew-puppet niggerlover.

You are delusional Mussolini actually settled things more peacefully often

okay no what are you saying? if trump were for jews he wouldn't have as much support as he has on Jow Forums of all places, that means that he isn't for jews since this is Jow Forums
it's axiomatic, like if a=b and b=c then a=c

exactly, jews are not violent and see how peacefully they have come to dominate you?
you need to peacefully counter-attack like EMJ does

Trump is for Jews every second he hasn’t made insurance illegal and hasn’t disbanded the CIA.

>Fellow hobbits, killing Uruk-Hais is evil. We must stop this and let them do to us whatever they want.

Attached: the-two-towers-lord-of-the-rings-2318807-960-403.jpg (960x403, 64K)

that's like saying you're for jews every second you haven't gone in like a mad man guns blazing killing every insurance dealer you can find and any glowie you can find
do you not think he cares about his life too? remember it's 4C chess user

was peaceful dialogue and mutual understanding even attempted between sauron and the middle-earth kingdoms?
seems like blatant pro-violence propaganda, how can we know if sauron couldn't have had a fair deal if they had just been willing to listen to him for a moment?

They don't dominate us peacefully
They simply let us live if we do not act against them because they know that things are going their way.
They know that as a small group, they can't kill all whites themselves so they do it peacefully.
But look at Israel for example, where they are violent as fuck and kill Palestinian children
We are majority of Western countries, we could easily fight back against all invaders who come here.
Whites are superior fighters. We can easily win them, if we want.
We can't wake people up. We can't raise to a high position in our society to take our society back.We have limited time (

ok let's say i concede all of your post to you
now let's take a look at this part
>We can't wake people up. We can't raise to a high position in our society to take our society back.
then that would imply that any sort of violent action would just be futile and uneccesarily evil
why are you so evil user?

It's not evil to fight against the evil.
It's evil to let evil exist and it's evil to be evil
Fighting back against evil is good.
Pacifism is death.

it's evil to cause uneccesary violence
it is unecessary cause it's futile
you yourself said as much
or are you taking it back now?

It's not unneccesary. It is needed to have any hope.
It's not futile because we have great opportunity to win
Trying to fight against evil and failing is not evil.

Anyways your argument that "fighitng is evil" is stupid.
All animals need to fight, that's the point of Natural selection. We also need to fight when our species is endangered. World is about survival.

vote for trump

>violence doesn't work

famous last words

if you people ever lash out i'm going to go find a canadian to kill me, that way i'll win

>are for Jews
I kind of am. I’m keeping my Jew-manipulated place in Jew-serving society. They are too powerful to face openly yet and they know it. They know many people want them dead but can’t do anything about it. This excites them greatly!
>bake that cake bigot
>live with Jewish overlords bigot
They force you to be in on lying to yourself. It’s definitely being for them in a lot of ways.

The question is really why are they scared NOW? The only thing that can still stop them is Jesus Christ; is he around yet?

underrated as fuck

cant stop laughin

He is a kike puppet and will do everything what jews say.
>Billions to Israel
>baste legal immigration
>pushing fag-agenda worldwide.

if he were for that then why is Jow Forums for him? you see that's the little hole in your logic there buddy, Jow Forums would never support a man that is pro-jeiwsh, pro lgbt and pro immigration

You don’t understand that the point is that he pissed off the Jews so bad that now they have to deal with this as a problem. Same thing happened to TSwift. Trump is able to shrug more of it off but even he just proves that the President is constrained heavily and unequally by the courts and legislators against the Constitutional design.

okay but if he tried shutting off the cia they would just kill him

Yes, correct. Everyone that suggests taking action and not being a cuck and especially people that want to organize against the jews, like the jews organize to get and maintain their power, is a FBI/mossad/shillnigger shariablue discord tranny. It's a jewish 4d chess: they actually WANT you to try to stop them, so they can make you look bad for it. People should read history: to defeat a numerous and well organized enemy you do nothing, INDIVIDUALLY, every man for himself, and if you do nothing efficiently enough, they will just go "Oh shucks, guess we will have to cede all our power now" Works everytime. Hell, even murrica was founded because it's founders were good boys that didn't do anything bad and abided all the laws, so the Brits HAD to give them independence.

this

Most Jow Forumstards (at least on Jow Forums) don't care. They play too much on the "lesser evil" and like him just because he is republican
>The appropriate slogan for choosers would be “it’s better than nothing“. This is when you are presented two shit options and you concede that at least one is not as shitty as the other, so might as well grab it. This is begging when you pretend to care for quality. This is the sort of mentality that allows for exceptions to the rules to become the driving principle in gaining support. “Oh this guy is degenerate, but not as degenerate as the rest of them, so I’ll choose him, it’s better than nothing!” “Not all faggots are degenerate, there are homosexuals who are okay, so I’ll choose them, better than nothing!” Such bullshit.
web.archive.org/web/20160308115012/http://ropeculture.org/2016/03/03/demanders/
basically because most people are faggots who think too much about quantity over quality want the movement to be mass movement and will finally just do whatever jews want just to get some power.
They will just do what jews want and jews win.
I think that jews have a different kind of role there, the client, they simply buy all the people who want to do something and win
We however cannot get rich because nepotism can work it's best in a small group and whites are too large and we can't trust half of the people. Besides they were the first truly rich people in the west and took away all possibilities to get rich so easily for others.

actually I kind of got tired already, I made this thread just as a joke
stay tuned for the next thread where I'll probably be called a schloppy mossad agent

Attached: 1546480919961.jpg (487x460, 86K)

are there any schools in Mexico? Just curious.