You are coming out of a Trump rally and see this, what do you do?

You are coming out of a Trump rally and see this, what do you do?

Attached: 476342.jpg (800x600, 56K)

check and make sure a white person dropped it

if they did, turn it into police. if they didn't, take money and turn into police

Take the money.

Give the money to ADL. Use credit cards on cam girls.

send it back to canada.

Don't take all of the money, leave one or two billets in there so it doesn't look suspicious. Having said that: don't steal, return it immediately, don't be a nigger.

>Canadian money
Throw the money in the trash, turn wallet in to police.

Turn 360 degrees and talk up this single mum on the left.

Attached: A88407C0-B6A4-4DB2-9EE1-737B57FE0A25.jpg (3000x1999, 910K)

If you put it in a mailbox, the post office will look at the I'd and mail it back to the owner.
>had my wallet (the same wallet) mailed back to me 3 times over the years, once with money still in it.

what the fuck is a billet you aquafresh lookin nigga?

You pick up the wallet.
The ID is Canadian, female, white, hazel eyes, brown hair, but dyed blonde.

How do you even do that? I have never lost a wallet, a key or a phone in 3 decades. Keep track of your shit

there are no whites in Canada you silly
Canada it is a diverse country. could be chinese, thai, phillipino, indian or even sri lankan

Attached: 3453ED6D-0FA1-4B46-91F5-27128912A98D.jpg (354x263, 18K)

An abandoned wallet? Turn it into the police. Anonymously, of course. Just in case the wallet is owned by some Jew that would accuse me of taking money out when I didn't.

It wouldn't matter whose rally it was, I'd try to track down the owner and give it back. Unless it was a nigger then I would take it to the local zog-bot department and give it to the pigs. The polar opposite of what most people would do. But then again I have will power and am one of a kind. unlike the rest of the proto-type humans who are merely an inferior pale copy of the original

Attached: Wadlow.jpg (684x799, 99K)

Not be a nigger or a jew and turn it into the police.

Draw a prominent chalk circle around it and get on with my day.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 07.55.42.png (1022x762, 937K)

Gibs me dat

Don’t open it, don’t pick it up, and don’t think about it. Maybe set it on fire if I had some good schnapps on me.

I AM........

.....COOOOOOMMIINNGGG

Attached: COOMER.webm (640x532, 1.96M)

>how do you even do that
By leaving the basement and living life.
You should try it sometime.