Ben Shapiro on AntiSemitism

> "The idea of this so called 'corruption' is antisemetic by its very nature. It's ridiculous so many people think that politicians and members of congress can be bought out by big corporations so easily, which is admittedly plausible but so rare that anyone who makes that statement is simply uneducated. Alright? And since jews tend to be the biggest donators to politicans, as well the politicans themselves who, by coincidence are most likely to accept donations, it is extremely antisemetic and, ironically, 'fascist' for people to call the government corrupt. If we want to pursue a culture that is truly prosperous in terms of religious equality, we need to stop shaming corruption and abolish anti-semetism"

Was he right Jow Forums? What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1569022168345.jpg (640x449, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>shemites
SHEM NEVER EXISTED

REDPILL:

Modern Jews were created in Christian Rome through a new set of legal books called the Talmud and were larping as the 'old version' of the Empire's religion.
This is why they're the only non-Chistian group to survive beside Islam. But the Judean culture died 100s of years before Judah-ism.
Their inbreeding, bone structure, and fanatical behaviors suggest neanderthal blood which now they deny but decades ago came out screaming they were the "revenge of Neanderthals", as Palestine was the last known habitat for Neanderthals.

Also Israel never existed and Judah was created by Persia from random nomadic tribes. That's why "Hebrew" is Aramaic for nomad, and the Hebrew language is just updated Canaanite letters

Attached: antisemitism peterson guru.jpg (540x535, 35K)

bump

This is the dirtiest rat kike thing I've ever read. No way he actually said that? Even his good goyim boomer orbiters might open their eyes if he told them something that stupid.

this is the gayest fake bait i've ever seen

Ben is alright

>to call out corruption is anti semetic
based

alright like ass cancer is alright

1 John 2:22 alone - 99% of jews are lying, deceiving, snakes and/or etc that think they are special with their devil cores pride and/or etc. pride being one of the 7 deadly sins and they think they are so "special" all the time and/or can't ever be touched because they are God's chosen people. This simply isn't true with the 7 deadly sins alone and if you look at the contrast from them to whites alone with their greedy jew devilish ways and/or to all their stigmatic pride alone.

I'm feeling very compelled to say this alone. So I did say just that then.

>we need to stop shaming corruption and abolish anti-semetism
[hand rubbing intensifies]

Attached: jew_lampshade_ben.png (714x1060, 572K)

1 John 2:22 - when the jew lashes out and attacks you like one of (((them))) types alone. You do and/or start to realize what antisemitism is codeword for and/or what buzzword it's used in replacement of. If you read 1 John 2:22 you start to realize the fact that the jew lashes out and cries as it attacks you that it's not one true speaker oft he House of God and/or God (Lord our God from the White Christian Holy Bible alone then). They are the lying, deceiving, and/or snakes of man right now and I've for told about this event multiple times before. Again this isn't me speaking to you, but the message is brought forth to from within from another speaker much higher than myself on a Golden Throne within the Heavens. Your God that is of the Holy White Christian / White Catholic Bible then. Jesus Christ is God's Son and the Holy Spirit is what binds it all together and/or the Universe that is as well as other aspects alone to that is. Again the jew as (((they))) claim is not of a speaker of the Lord, but that of the anti jizzsrael jew christ and/or christ of the anti world that is. This Christ has become and/or fortold you of many lies in the past up until now and that Christ you all know is that of the antichrist. Again 1 John 2:22 - the house of lords of the antichrist is just that the house of lords and their ruler the antichrist.

source for the quote?

Attached: 1539907100256.png (1414x1130, 1.07M)

>jews are bribing politicans
>stop shaming corruption
>just abolish anti semitism and move on goy

37 06 67

37 - 777
06 - synagoge of satan
67 - God wins in the end on this number alone. 30:06 and/or 306 changes to 3706 to explain the message. 63 is the number to reverse the number known as 36 and/or 666 for that matter.

Again this message is brought forth from another one who is Holy / Perfect and/or God of The White Christian / White Catholic Bible.

Things are not as they often appear. It takes time to learn this one and/or come into the true message of it all.

63 is the winning number that is when it comes to revealing and/or reversing for that matter the Devil's curse that is.

>no source

Jow Forums lies again, nothing new

777 is the end though. The end of it all and/or judgement day is upon us for now alone at least then. prepare and/or plan accordingly and stop living in the moment and/or listening to the devil (marine core + israel / jizzsrael and/or the synagoge of satan alone that is then) core jew on TV alone that is then.

the synagoge satan plus the devil core and/or the devil dogs that is and/or the dogs of the devil that is.

youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc

israel / jizzsrael (get you to cum and/or interracial gangbangs alone to knock out the Holy Lands Of America) alone that is at least then.

777 would be the second miracle to for told and/or brought to here you today. If 777 isn't hit today that means he's a 50/50 on anything done in life and/or The White Eternal Flame that is then.

63 / 80 reveals that I am reversing evil, but I am a snake at the same time to as well.

It means more or so that I'm an extremely normal evil type for the most part then.

reversing evil, but I do like sex drugs and/or rock n roll. Why I could never be a Saint alone in the Catholic church alone then unless it's over psychiatry to reveal the devil jew alone then in psychiatry the devil's witchcraft medicine and/or the evil and/or darkness within for told about long ago then.

2nd 80 confirms it. 1080 to 1160. This is so no one is to be deceived by myself while here doing this and/or myself EWE.

The third 80 - three strikes and you are out.

What you have witnesses here alone today is nothing more and/or nothing less than the truth. He just likes helping us out alone at times then is what it means to prove and/or disprove all of this alone then.

Neutral Evil for the most part that chooses to reverse engineer and/or reverse things for us to figure the future alone in the end then.

7 Deadly Sins is always playing out alone then.

1080 - first 80 after 1000
1160 - second 80 after 1080
1240 - third 80 after 1160

He's being honest with you alone at least all of the observers and/or spectators to show and/or reveal his true numbers.

63 - means he reverses evil, but still has a very normal white guy side that will get him struck out if he does it 3x alone in life then. These are severe sins like cheating with married adult white women, but that's besides the point for now alone at least since he doesn't like talking to single adult white married women in any situation behind the scenes and hasn't done so in the last 8-10 years alone then, but to prove a point it's 3 strikes in a row on capital sins. Sorry, but you are no John (Chan to explain) Wick, but you are Chan (Not John) Wick. Reveals he can see the numbers here alone to as well.

888 is an out number 777 is fine. neither of those he just goes back to living his normal every day to day life then.

The number 14 represents deliverance or salvation and is used twenty-two times in the Bible. Also a white only number to as well.

80 - he's a bit of a snake though. It's why he's so weird and/or strange to be around sometimes. He has trust issues alone himself then is what that proves and/or means.

Also 80 is confirmed to be true and/or real then.

>Alright?
>People aren't corrupt!
>Their is NO conspiracy we are all just are acting retarded

Never add 15+30 you get 45 a devil jew snake number.

16+3 (16 = Joy + 3 = Holy Trinity = 19 then

46 is a fine number though and/or is the tail end and/or exit of all of this if it doesn't go through the truth alone then and/or God's Holy Truth that is then.

16 (Joy) + 30 (his holy personal number) = 46

What I am revealing to you today is the truth and the truth alone that is.

His snake side is on own personal protections for the most part. He'll protect himself incredibly well on his snake side to keep himself safe since he's had too many bad encounters and/or too many trust issues over the years alone with the u.s. government / dod and/or milspec operators alone in the end that is. milspec operations and/or milspec operators on the mind controlling chip technology alone.

darpa mind controlling chip technology is one of a wicked drugs to be put through and/or brought forth alone in the end while being drugged with psychiatropic drugs alone at the same time which rots and/or severely tortures the human psych and/or human mind alone in the end. why his snake side is so brutal alone at times since you messed up the wrong guy to protect the wrong man to severely screw america alone in the end. protecting that devil jew over him the chosen one of the flame alone then fucks it all up then.

"for many are called, but few are chosen" is a biblical passage that means he's chosen in the Bible as the White Guard of The White Eternal Holy Flame, but don't question it at times he's incredibly sneaky to keep the gate guards and/or himself well protected around the devil's flame that is to as well. It's a 50/50 split for now alone at least since a jew talmuded him in the privacy of his own home when he was 7 or 8 years old alone after they found out about who was from dark intel here within the United States alone then. America's future was screwed severely by one jew alone the devil of the jews and/or the jew's talmudic devil that is.

plus psyops / psyopers working in secret black book programs here in america alone to as well to mess up the flame severely to destroy America to no end then. As well as other stuff to as well.

you are a fruit loop.

19, but never 15 and 30 that is.

19 / 37 - 777 that is to as well then that is.

>he said this
>post the video shill.

you will be reverse that is. nice 63 that is. your devil lying snake ways alone that is then. reread to find out the truth you damn devil jew snake then and/or white house corespondent type then.

let them mess themselves up really bad on this alone then.

make my enemies an even bigger joke than I am and the Lord our God from the White Christian / White Catholic Bible will answer then in the end to make them the greatest joke of all time like Donald J Trump and co his son truly are then as well alongside jizzsrael / israel and/or kikerael for that matter to as well.

trump you leftist jew devil kike type working here illegally in america alone then for jizzsreal jew antifa and/or the communist international jewish banker types and/or all your bolshevik jew types since you are bought and sold by the international jewish bankers since they sold you out to us alone then in the end.

donald j trump is a jewish joke. trips in numbers confirms just that then. otherwise lets wait and see what happens then.

234 MG of Invega Sustanna - reveals the dosage alone they used on me personally in the end to destroy / knock out and/or kike america alone that is to no end, but in the end it ends with 0 and/or 0 day exploits then that is.

0 day exploits I'm not sure what that means for now alone at least because that ones really confusing alone at least for now then.

>Was he right Jow Forums? What did he mean by this?
He's not stupid so he is deploying pilpul to defend the group that allows him to take advantage of being a "victim-by-proxy" which is all the rage amongst millenials these days. He posits himself the SJW slayer, but he's playing the same fucking game. Everything that bothers him is anti-semitic, everything that bothers a femenist is misogynistic, everything that bothers a black person is racist...see the patterns? And the stupid fucking headgame? I've never liked Shapiro and his
>I'm the smartest guy in the room" schtick.

>we need to stop shaming corruption
kek. This little prick is shameless. America is rotten, lobbying is legalised bribery

>(((Coincidence)))

Attached: 1557269118689.gif (358x328, 926K)

This might be the dumbest fucking thing ben jewiro has ever said.

>no stop noticing us

Attached: IMG_20190922_113255_040.jpg (640x640, 94K)

>>shapiro
>>shapiru

why does he not live in Israel?