The final social political redpill is that ALL women retain the DNA of their previous sexual partners...

The final social political redpill is that ALL women retain the DNA of their previous sexual partners. This is called microchimerism. That DNA is then passed on to ALL of her kids regardless of who the real 'father' is. If you do not wed a virgin then you are a cuckold, raising a child that is not 100% yours.

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

How do we fix our white women Jow Forums? How do we make sure they stay virgins until marriage?

Attached: 1569044413727[1].jpg (1600x1067, 175K)

give source that demonstrates this in humans
only thing I ever heard was research in fruit flies

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

>How do we fix our white women Jow Forums?
ignore roasties, go after virgins

no hymen, no diamond

Is that Shapiro girl?

Attached: i-ZXSWdzx-X3[1].jpg (800x1200, 102K)

What if the previous sexual partner always wore condoms?

Zero evidence of that.

na just random le 56% faces from the net you coomer

Attached: i-mkZcwpP-X3[1].jpg (1600x1067, 180K)

Retarded pseudoscience. HOWEVER- we should keep pushing it, since it freaks roasties out really bad when you tell them.

na its real

Some scientists proved it a few years back and the left wing crowd tried to silence it. Female humans retains the dna of every sexual partner just like a dog bitch. There's a chance for children to be born with dna from multiple fathers. Crazy aint it?

Attached: 1545731844346.jpg (355x566, 39K)

It is true. You will just never here about it because it makes sluts look bad.

Attached: 1543541208718.png (661x977, 377K)

* hear
I need sleep

>being interested in women
already fucking up dude

Doubt. If you know anything about how gametes are formed, you know this isn't possible.

no microchimerism perhaps?

condoms arent 100% effective anyway right?
still nasty to be with a woman that has been with another man

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Better safe than sorry.
Verdict: microchimerism is true until proven false.
Prove it false faggot.

In that case, I will have many children with multiple women, without being the actual father.
Gawd, I love COOOOMING inside the pussy.

My girls a virgin so I'm not worried. However, the only study proving anything similar to this wasn't even for mammals let alone humans.

It’s not too hard to find studies here and there but you have to see how the mechanisms work, read between the lines, and realize that the scientific community will never release a Nobel prize status announcement to the world that women retain DNA from all their partners. Look up fetal microchimerism. Hmmm, there is more info readily available for this, but little on Chad microchimerism; wonder why ;) . Male DNA has been found for several decades in mothers bodies after having a son. “Sons” DNA rewires the mom and finds itself from skin, to brain, and other organs. Even women who never had kids were found to have male DNA. Not all pregnancies last 9months. There is a period in time where Chads load is “attacking” the females poocey, with enzymes that break down defenses and penetrate. Many women are “pregnant”. for a bit, then lose it with out even knowing and think it’s a heavy flow or someshit, but the DNA is already there, burrowed. Mens DNA ingrains itself into females. Understanding the mechanisms and reading into how “sons” DNA stays with mom, will open your eyes to what Chad leaves in Stacy. I had a bout of depression years ago because I had broke up with long term gf in July, and was going to med school back then. Learned a lot of stuff about this but more about mechanisms, and a researcher at hospital that I was in randomly told me about this study he did on it while we were smoking out back during lunch. Looked into it and was like wtf. Was depressed because knew ex was now officially unpure because she probably got banged by someone and now carried his DNA. After 2 months or so, it then made me realize she was forever unpure and I snapped from depression over her to “lol fuck that shit” and got over her quick due to that. But now it’s depressing to know I probs wont get qt virgin gf to have pure untainted babies kek. Such is life. It’s a fucking shitshow.

70 iq post.
Get a degree

But user, the burden of proof is on the one making a claim

Just found a 19yo virgin. Fuck her almost daily. Almost trad
But i got a gut feeling about her. Hard to describe dont know if i trust. Will post back when it changes

>unicorns are real
>what? You want proof? No way you have to prove me wrong

Mentioned july because I started another class in fall and went to a good hospital where research is done. It’s in So.Cal. Anyways, was depressed for a bit because of breakup, then newfound knowledge really fucked me up. Was late december when I got over her due to microchimerism lol. Damn, so more than 2 months lmao. Literally one of the most enlightening and yet depressing facts Ive ever learned. Thanks for reminding me faggots.

If true......then all promiscuous women should be executed or sterilized. Any woman with a partner count higher than 3 should be given the death penalty. Not even kidding. Virginity until marriage needs to be the standard again

Attached: 1568695972157.jpg (500x500, 28K)

No, dick hole, you have to prove and replicate your bullshit hypothesis before it's true.

All of this is just some asshole's rationalization for why his wife's new kid looks just like her ex-boyfriend. She couldn't possibly have cheated on me, right?

The DNA attacks them during menopause too

I hate the artificial/pod womb timeline but we in it

You know microwaves, aerodynamics, and antibiotics didn't just magically pop into existence just because someone proved it one day.
Microchimerism is something you definitely don't wanna take any chances with. You're best bet is to assume it's true, because you are so fucked if you wait around for the evidence.

This faggot got it right. Better safe than sorry.

>The final social political redpill is that ALL women retain the DNA of their previous sexual partners.
Oh yea?!
And when you have sex you exchange fluids so you get that dudes dna up your cock.
How do you like them apples?

>Before you settle down ie crash and burn and land somewhere, you must fuck 2010 at least 100 guys 2015 at least 200 guys 2019 at least 500 guys

imagine the smell though

Attached: 3b2m43.jpg (500x570, 62K)

>How do we make sure they stay virgins until marriage?
You get them married young.

Now, I'm no expert, but from what I've heard, a sperm cell swims along until it finds an egg cell and then it goes inside the egg cell and then the egg cell is fertilised. The sperm cell is a gamete, meaning that it contains half the human genome. Egg cells are also gametes so they also have half the human genome. The two halfs make up the DNA of a new person inside the fertilised cell.

So.......... how exactly does your microchimerism thing work?

Does the DNA from a past partner hang around inside the vagina and then enter the fertilised cell at the right time and change the DNA? Does the former partners sperm cell sneak in at the right time and fertilise the egg instead? Why is it that white women who date blacks and then get pregnant by a white man don't have half-half kids?

Attached: 1548000492576.png (540x332, 74K)

Wait but this doesn't make sense, at worst it's means she's replacing her half of the genes with those of the men she fucked while your half would remain unaffected.

That's gay bro

This is a real phenomena but not in the way OP is implying.
The cell exchange happens for immunity purposes. The baby won't have the woman's previous sex partner's DNA in the sense that it will inherit their physical or mental characteristics, just "learn" from their immune system to strengthen its own.
This is similar to how a toddler grows to be healthier if they occasionally eat shit from the floor or play in dirty areas than if they're brought up in an extremely sanitized environment.
In other words, the offspring of a virgin will have a weaker immune system than that of a woman who had previous partners. Likewise, whenever (You) have casual sex with a woman you're improving the chances of her future offspring having a strong immune system.

TL:DR: We should be encouraging and empowering women to have as many partners as they possibly can because that's actually a good thing for future generations.

Attached: 1554149457767[1].png (700x700, 21K)

A bipedal spermbank.

That's why they say sluts are DIRTY.
You get it now?

Lmao

Attached: 1548803050708.png (976x740, 149K)

Genius level post, come over to claim your PhD

Wait. So it is already well-established that women who have had many sexual partners before marriage are very likely to get divorced after they do eventually get married having stopped riding the cock carousel.
And those women are of course more likely to have STDs.

But on top of that, you're saying that the DNA of all those men she has fucked actually gets into her genome?

Yikes!

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (1080x1350, 226K)

return of kings, lol.
Research suggests, lol,
You know what is true? A few hours after a women has gotten plowed her breath will smell like semen...no lie.

>Research Suggests
Kill yourself you stupid gorilla nigger.

Which is why you choose to not be with women at all you faggot.

>It's not too hard to find studies
Then post one.
Microchimerism located in insects translates to God's most complex animal. Sure buddy. That's why many of us reproduce via polyp. This board is legitimately more brain damaged by the day.
If you're actually going to Med school, wherever it is you're attending should be stripped of all of its funding and credentials for allowing one of its pupils to reach such a mountainous level of retardation.

Attached: 1567479456301.jpg (1000x1000, 465K)

Is that a bad thing if her previous partners were Aryan Chads? The kid will still be mine but improved: more Chad and more Aryan, right?

>microchimerism
Women retain DNA from previous partners.
>. In 2005, Nelson and another team of researchers tested the blood of 120 women without sons. They found male microchimerism in 21% of them.
That male DNA from he sex adventures will end up in the baby like all the substances that are shared by the mother so your child might get DNA from her previous sex partners too.

I forwarded this to my son in law with pics of my daughter and her nigger bf from college.

Hope he kills her and my grandson and himself .

I prefer common sense and caution over a PhD you curtain twitching interracial paki gangbang fetishizing britfag cuckold.

must be why dna tests return positives on both of two men who fucked the same woman then.

no? oh ok.

Attached: 1542263679440.png (431x450, 328K)

>returnofkings
The only redpill your plebbit ass needs to grasp is that the bad guys won WW2.

Fucking britcucks, I swear.

What 99% of scientific retards fail to comprehend is that an unproven hypothesis is not the same as a false hypothesis.
It's like crossing an empty street. Though there is no evidence of cars approaching, you check anyway just in case.
Same with this shit.
Assume all coal burners will birth you a part nigger baby, just in case. Because if microchimerism is real you don't wanna risk knocking up a coal burner with ur seed.

This has been known for centuries actually. Schopenhauer mentions it in Will and Rep Vol. 2

How do you identify a virgin girl by sight, and how can you question one into revealing her sexual partner number, without asking directly (since she'll be on guard and lie then)?

How? Please help.

Freedom is the source of degeneracy in men and women. People need to be less free. Make degeneracy a crime and punishable by physical pain and it will greatly reduce is quantity.

>Be me, t.30yo boomer
>Mom's second child from a different marriage, has a half brother whose dad is another guy
>Since little had a good relationship with mom, bad with dad
>Grow up thinking dad was always wrong, always evil
>Start getting wise
>Realize mom was a roastie and degenerate for divorcing her first husband
>Realize dad was a cuck for raising someone else's child
>Realize I have genetic material from mom's 1st husband
>Could explain all the autoimmune diseases

I can only hope after I die, that I vanish completely from existence. No consciousness, nothing, just sleep.

Attached: kill_me.jpg (614x635, 245K)

This is how evolution works.
If you cum inside a virgin the offsprings DNA will be lack of variety. In several generations those offsprings will become total garbage, can only be sold to meat factory for pet food.

Sounds like you need to lift, stop eating sugar, and get off the estrogen supplements.

Send her to a clinic for hymen inspection.
If she's not a Virgin the wedding is off!

Bullshit.
Bullshit.

None of this is true.

>kikepedia microchimerism
it's a scientific fact that this happens during pregnancy. part of the y dna is carried over from the child to the mother. kikes knew this for long

B U L L S H I T

post proof ya cunt or GTFO

Yeap.....I told you guys....gotta get 'em while they're young.

Attached: Egg Dick.jpg (750x563, 59K)

You got to be smart user. Beat around the bush, you have to talk about things that link to it, but not to it directly: if she did indeed sleep with a shitload of pakis before she met you, what would be the things that would be relatable to her? A short list:
>messaging a lot of people on the phone, or getting messaged, sometimes by unwanted people
>best meeting places in town
>efforts to look pretty, such as exercise routines, places and even make up if you can bring up something about a sister you may have

And so on. Probe her, not literally of course, not yet, but probe her.

Has to be sarcasm.

Cope faggot
You ain't smart.

Stop trying so hard dude.

Even if you forced every virgin to bear the maximum number of children, you'd still experience massive population decline if you did this.

never heard of something that stupid

Low IQ thread.
Only one spermatozoon creates children, so it can only be from one male and if that spermatozoon didn't make the children when they were fucked first then it does not make it after it and is either infertile or in somewhere else within in the body

Jesus user your logic is retarded. Burden of proof is on you alone

Only Muslim women are virgins at the time of wedding. This is the final redpill Jow Forums is unwilling to take.
The non-white tindersluts who've ridden miles of sex tourist dick are just as pozzed as Western women.

true

you're already raising a child that isn't 100% yours, unless you reproduce entirely asexually.

This image has nothing to do with microchimerism.

Was that microchemerism in flies applied to DNA or just some enzyme shit? Because it makes no sense for DNA to stay intact after such a long time.

>asks for proof or a study
>gets nothing but posters saying 'trust me it does'

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

This.

Dude, you're embarrassing bogans all over your country.

This smells of bullshit. If the scientific evidence is there, millions of people will want to know about it. I want to know about it!! What extent of DNA is retained in what ways and with what levels of influence. It's pretty simple to answer. Obviously it's not skin tone, or else most white women would be having coffee-colored babies.

Attached: Evangelical blacked cuck.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

You dumbfuck......the concept is that the woman's DNA is being changed subtly......NOT that she's "storing" sperm inside of her forever, like a fuckin' queen bee ! You're the only low IQ here, because you clearly didn't even read the article.

Find and marry a virgin, yeah right.
Last time I even found a virgin to fuck I was 16.

If she is a virgin at marriage age there's probably a reason for it.

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x195, 9K)

Say I go on a date with a girl (even though dating is degenerate it has to be done now sadly), how early should I bring it up? Will I have to waste time with a second date before doing so? Because I will eventually have to ask directly won't I?

Also women who look after themselves are less likely to be slags I've found. Not 'look good' in the meme sense of dyed hair and caked on make up and that, but who dress well and are clean.

I know how to do the initial 'selection' of course, and to be discerning.

>Only Muslim women are virgins at the time of wedding
Not even them mate. Speaking as someone in a Muslim country, Muslim women LOVE white dick. I swear to god, walk past a group of Muslim women as a white man and they will literally flock around you hoping to get some.

>meets 16 year old virgin
>not marriage age
>implying 16 year old women shouldn't be married.

>But on top of that, you're saying that the DNA of all those men she has fucked actually gets into her genome?
Believing anything based on nothing...Yikes!

>The kid will still be mine but improved: more Chad and more Aryan, right?
Let me tell of a little bird named the cuckoo...

>Hope he kills her and my grandson and himself .
You sound like fun to be around at parties...

I thought white guys were tolerant of their girlfriend or wife's former sex life.

Married at 16 years old? Are fucking serious mate? So, I'm 16, sleeping around, getting to know different girls, developing my tastes and likes and the second I fucked her I should have been like "Well, she hasn't been penetrated by anyone else but me so I guess I better put a ring on it at the ripe age of 16."

Are you insane? People have plans for their lives. I for example am studying medicine. How am I supposed to do that while paying attention to a girlfriend, let alone a fucking wife and possibly a kid. How much of a fucking lunatic do you have to be to screw up your life that way?

this desu, thots still need to be gassed, but microchimerism in humans is a meme

This is only the case if she got pregnant. That's what causes micro-chimerism

I never said it did... Use your head...

t.virgin

I dunno man, people seem to have been able to do it just fine in the past. Maybe because they didn't spend their free time shitposting on pol.

I was told that Poland is a conservative country in Europe. If your girlfriend, who's about to marry you, had unwanted sex(kind of rape) from another man before she met you, would you keep a relationship with her?

SMDH
All the Cope from cuckolds in this thread.

Attached: 1568963713334.jpg (650x650, 80K)