The two greatest leaders in world history

The two greatest leaders in world history.

Attached: 1569050472564.jpg (780x439, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWYrcnehito&t=1s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
youtu.be/lFV1uT-ihDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obsessed

Which one of these guys granted amnesty to millions of illegal retards, encouraging een more illegal illiterate retards to flood across the border uninvited?

No. Trump will not let an Australian suck his small penis. Sorry bogan

Attached: 1563638873378.jpg (497x458, 82K)

OP is a faggot. Sage in all fields.

reagan was a retard and his administration did catastrophic damage to america

Trump is the conclusion to the Reagan era. The countries of the world that lent us incredible amounts of money since 1980 will stop during the trump presidency. Ruinous inflation starts now.

Boomer

two of the biggest morons you could think of, set a higher bar you boomer idiot

Wrong

Attached: A69CA404-27A6-42D1-9731-91FEDF9EB7A1.gif (240x287, 277K)

Is he really? He’s a gun grabber.

Attached: 7A8AE57C-8811-4BC0-A646-4BE0F9627239.jpg (500x494, 182K)

Two of the Greatest Goyim in history.

>Massive tax and regulation cuts which unleashed the economy
>Spoke of American exceptionalism and made Americans proud of their country again
>Won the Cold War
>Restored the military

Oh yeah such an awful leader. Go away, you liberal idiot.

its his fault cali is a shithole

Reagan loved America with all his heart. He never talked down and insulted America like the current Democrats do.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWYrcnehito&t=1s

>killed himself
Follow your leader.

>the Alzheimer's express or orange man

Reagan never had Alzheimer's while in office. That's just a disgusting liberal smear.

Attached: kek.gif (217x199, 555K)

>He thinks commies are pro gun.
The quotes on the right were about arming civilians so they could fight a revolution. The quote on the left is post revolution. Both pictures try to control firearm ownership post revolution.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair

>Reagon secretly sold weapons to Iran, an enemy state.
>Trump now considering war with Iran.

Totally the two greatest leaders in world history. No contradictions with each other at all.

Reagan had absolutely no involvement in Iran-Contra and was appalled to find out about it.

Ronald Reagan is ultimate e v i l

Ah neoliberalism!

>passing amnesty that destroyed the Republican Party
Fuck you you stupid, dumb, idiot, low IQ, mouthbreathing boomber

I’m sure a pro-contra president had no idea about the secret scandal with the specific goal of aiding the contras youtu.be/lFV1uT-ihDo

Reagan fucked us over by cucking on SCOTUS.

Trump fought for Kavan.

Reagan did not fight for Robert Bork and settled on his 3rd choice, Kenned.

You faggot

I heard he actually raised taxes several times. And do you really believe he won the Cold War singlehandedly or something? Ha! And no I'm not a liberal, but from what I've heard, Reagan was scum and conservatives worship him like a God for some reason. Crazy.

The CIA was funding coups in communist states all over the world for decades. They tried to assassinate Fidel Castro hundreds of times. Reason didn’t win anything, it was a collective agenda that had been going on for a very long time.

true

He raised taxes a little but but they were never as high as they were when he took office. He slashed taxes from around 70% to around 20%. They never again reached those highs.

>And do you really believe he won the Cold War singlehandedly or something?

He was the most important figure in winning the Cold War. He started a massive military arms race with the Soviet Union which made them go bankrupt.

Didn't Trump famously state 'take the guns first, then follow due process' on national TV?

Not even Obama sank that low.

Trump is a faggot loser.

Attached: Obama.jpg (1028x675, 135K)

Attached: weakbitch.jpg (1200x509, 62K)

fpbp

Attached: 1455966995389-1.jpg (800x600, 38K)

>world history
Yeah right.
From Alexander the Great, Julius Ceasar, Ghengis Khan and Napoleon, he picked two faggots from Muttland, both of which fucked everything up, conquered nothing and are plain retards
Anglos need to die.

Nice ID.

Based Gipper.

go easy on him he is a brain dead 80iq boomer

I meant exactly what I said. They were all significant, but Reagan and Trump are two truly remarkable leaders and statesmen.

>>Massive tax and regulation cuts which unleashed the economy

yea good move at the time because the world was in a recession. cut taxes at the same time manufacturing was moving offshore and did nothing. win win in the long run not for your average american.

i was the chosen one, they said
keep posting, they said

Attached: 1543045551970.jpg (620x349, 34K)

>*blocks your king*

Attached: gw.jpg (202x346, 19K)

okay, Trump its time to finish your McDonalds, and drink the rest of your diet coke, get off /pol, and go to bed.

Attached: op and his thread 1.jpg (317x466, 167K)

Since when did Jow Forums become filled with so many Liberal Democrats?

nice divide and conquer bullshit

Who is that fucking guy
His aura heeds respect and fear all at once

The orange one.

Nigger Alarm!

That’s not Hitler and Gaddafi, user!

All of em

>tripled the deficit
>invited in Mexicans with open arms
>funded drug dealers and terrorists to the point they snowballed into money pits we still lose blood and resources to
>is the one of the main reasons we need a wall

>If you disagree with me you are a democrat liberal
OP is a low IQ divide and conquer boomer.
Who cant accept the fact that his idols have done more harm than good.

How can you call yourself a constitutionalist, a conservative or a lover of liberty and freedom if you hate Reagan and Trump? You're obviously a liberal democrat and I'm just calling you out on it.

that's liu cixin prototyping a new planet killer weapon

Attached: it's coming it's real.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Nothing you said makes any sense at all. just because they are YOUR idols doesn't make them mine. Just because you think these people are the epitome of a constitutionalist, or a conservative, doesn't make it true.
You have been so programed that you think something has to be this way or it's that why, black and white.
You are everything that is wrong with politics, you can't even admit the flaws of your idols, because some how that would diminish what makes them so great to you and make you feel shame.

Reagan is the main reason the GOP now panders to shitskins. He ruined America and Trump is going to follow in his footsteps. You ever wonder why companies hire shitskins instead of whites? You can thank Reaganomics for that. His adminstration was the one who promoted the need to import third world trash because “citizens don’t work hard enough” it’s truly amazing boomers are stupid enough to call him “Pro-American” when all he did was subvert this country in favor of nonwhites.

Attached: 7B9209B4-2113-44B9-944E-EE5F49C31D4F.png (480x360, 48K)

Giving California and Texas away to over three million spics who ended up giving birth to even more descendants is probably the biggest insult to America yet. He was a dementia ridden clown who couldn’t do anything right. If the GOP doesn’t want to die out in the next generation. They should take notes from Calvin Coolidge who actually did good on immigration.

Attached: EB6443C3-9F83-421F-9A9D-8E3B9603E924.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>Allow the entirety of the third world to flood accross your borders and then have your working citizens pay for them to live here and ethnically replace your people.
>Also make short term improvements to the economy or something.
>Greatest leader in world history.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-044245.jpg (1693x900, 603K)

Extremely low iq post