Why on Earth would anyone need to be allowed to own a military style assault rifle? Just explain that to me...

Why on Earth would anyone need to be allowed to own a military style assault rifle? Just explain that to me. And don't tell me what the founding fathers wanted. Those are the same guys who brought us slavery and refused to allow women to vote.

I mean, I see no reason that we should continue to cling to a 200 year old, poorly written document when assault rifles are killing 40,000 people every single year. Kids should not have to be afraid to go to school simply because the Second Amendment supposedly allows civilians to own assault rifles.

It's time for the United States to do the responsible thing and confiscate all assault rifles. They did this in the UK and Australia and it solved their mass shooting problems. We can do the same here.

Attached: 802ab76cc4c2a158059ba50ca321908f.jpg (1241x931, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Darwin_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's my right as an American. The Bill of Rights was written by men far more intelligent than you will ever be. Also, the UK and Australia don't have mass shootings because they have a minority black population (yes, despite what the media shows, the majority of mass shootings in the US are committed by blacks, which are not reported by the media)

Military assault rifles have been proven by the FDA to cure cancer patients and prevent ebola from spreading.

>when assault rifles are killing 40,000 people every single year

I'm pretty sure you meant to say 300 per year

>The Bill of Rights was written by men far more intelligent than you will ever be.
Let me stop you right there, bro. The founding fathers were too shallow to see beyond one's skin color or gender. They owned slaves.

They were not good men, so the fact that they wrote the BIll of Rights is hardly justification for keeping the Second AMendment.

You're right.

Americans need to be allowed to own actual military assault rifles. There is nothing in the Bill of Rights or Federalist Papers that indicates that citizens should have restrictions put on their right to bear arms, and in fact, very plainly state that the average citizen should be as well armed as the military.

Attached: DSC_1025.jpg (3500x2500, 2.34M)

>40,000

Uh nope, that is unscientific

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

To kill niggers and commies.

When they ban assault niggers then they can ban assault rifles

It doesn't matter what number you want to put on it. What matters is that they are killing people, and it needs to stop now.

Americans have the right to kill multiple attackers if need be. And yes we have the right to "military style" guns because that's the point being the militia.

>all the founding fathers owned slaves
>this level of retardation

We the people have the right to overthrow a tyrannical government. Banning assault rifles would infringe on that right.

Fuck you FAGGOT !

I see a perfectly good thread about 9/11, and the occult, get archived........while I have to endure another shill, faggot, anti gun thread ?

Fuck you !

This fuckin' Jow Forums needs to change the posting rules around here......and get rid of these fags !

A). America was founded upon overthrowing a government with home-held arms.

B). Strategic deterrent à la "gun behind every blade of grass"

C). Stop trying to take our guns, globohomo glowniggers.

Attached: 1557268495980.jpg (499x666, 70K)

>It doesn't matter what number you want to put on it.

Yeah it does, your credibility depends on it. Why should anyone listen to you when you just lie and make up bullshit numbers?

300 deaths from rifles, while the other 39,700 are from handguns, shouldn't you be more concerned about handguns anyways

>We the people have the right to overthrow a tyrannical government
But you don't have the right to own an assault rifle.

And even if you did that "tyrannical government" has far better weapons that you dumb rednecks ever will.

>military style
So your issue is with how it looks?
The guts are different.

You've made this thread about 8000 times so you should know by now.

These threads are up to 3 times a week. See pic

Attached: B4CAA674-FDA7-44E4-823A-99C04E78AD47.png (872x886, 190K)

Here Faggot.......en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Darwin_shooting

>And even if you did that "tyrannical government" has far better weapons that you dumb rednecks ever will.
>And even if you did that "tyrannical government" has far better weapons that you dumb rednecks ever will.

Attached: 93977.jpg (300x433, 15K)

Come take my rocket powered 500 cal. 100000 round capacity assault gun out of my dead hands

Attached: 1569115282994.jpg (720x647, 144K)

Then it looks like we the people need access to better weapons.
Thanks for pointing that out!

kek at your life

Alright, you've changed my mind. Let's just ban all guns then. Would you prefer that?

>Would you prefer that?
No, but at least you're starting to make more logical sense, unlike most of your anti-gun brethren

Amen brother

Sure! Right after the Constitution is legitimately amended following the prescribed process.

>refused to allow women to vote
Sound like smart blokes.
Have you ever tasted an assault rifle?
You start from the barrel, they're actually quite tasty.

You should try it OP

Attached: 590.png (624x628, 81K)

Can we ban violence as well?

I should be allowed my 500 shot capacity rocket powered assault guns to defend against tards, terrorists, tyrants and trannies

Forget assault rifles, the general public should have access to nukes, as those are the only weapons capable of effectively fighting the government.

>Pew pew

Attached: 67F3345C-1E3C-4C80-A6E5-58CBB8D57BE1.jpg (1600x1200, 391K)

Attached: 67FACF0B-7780-4B01-9520-0DCDAE23F97A.jpg (740x416, 69K)

How about America use uniforms in schools like England instead of going in your own clothes, anyone could just walk into the school and blend in I never understood why you don’t use uniforms so many people must be bullied for not having the latest brands, I bet you get little assholes wearing Gucci to school

>They were not good men
You clearly do not wish to live in the country they set up. Feel free to leave.

Because the citizenry has the right to overthrow the government.
You need at least military grade assault rifles to get that ball rolling. Once in motion, anything goes; RPGs, artillery, tanks, helicopters, jets etc... until every traitor is rounded up, given a fair trial, then immediately executed after.

Fuck off

Attached: 8EB72872-79C3-4C4F-873F-7752C5846EAA.jpg (647x960, 137K)

I should be allowed to own a nuke

Attached: 1568959256543.png (823x693, 820K)

>military style assault weapon
Its semi auto desu
Kys.

>How about America use uniforms in schools like England instead of going in your own clothes, anyone could just walk into the school and blend in I never understood why you don’t use uniforms so many people must be bullied for not having the latest brands, I bet you get little assholes wearing Gucci to school
Individualism.
Americans are NOT subjects of the crown or anyone else for that matters, unlike you and are allowed to express their individualism from an early age, in all forms.
Do you understand it now?

We don’t have to explain anything to you faggot. I let my do the talking.

Oh wow a composition fallacy.
Leafs are notoriously dumb.
But it keeps pol entertaining.
Never change dumbass.

so you're saying only military and law enforcement should be the ones to own these weapons, so they can use them against there own people?

They only kill 40,000 if you include deaths outside America

You aren't an American so fuck off.

OP has left the thread

Attached: yuXfJ2e.gif (400x300, 1.52M)

Dual citizenship nigga

>Why on Earth would anyone need to be allowed to own a military style assault rifle?
To shoot at your government when it becomes tyrannical.

Attached: georgewashington.jpg (1200x630, 127K)

nobody should need to be allowed to own anything.

based and leadpilled

bolt action is much safer

Attached: main-qimg-5f8e4875b269a25900234ffa895d42b9.jpg (602x385, 157K)

You bring up THAT case?
Bundy was making a de facto land grab of federal lands over some bullshit ancap/sovereign citizen reasons. "Government doesn't have the right to manage huge tracts of land."
One of the fucks got killed when he tried to attack cops after they stopped his vehicle.
Glowies didn't make it a shooting war because the Land Management head didn't want it to escalate further. Fucking pussy...

The law applies to all or it applies to none. That shit will lead to a tragedy of the commons situation or the government de facto supports the Bundies in grazing issues.

How do you decide when it's tyrannical?
What law or amalgamation of the effects of different laws makes you go "Right, this is tyranny, I say! I shall take up my musket to correct it!"

No joke, kill. Kill all our enemies. I live in the LA area and anyone that asserts our governments rights to take our guns away is out of control.

Remember, kill all our enemies and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking pussy,

How about being starved and forced into a fema camp?
Oh wait, it's too late by then. Nevermind.
> inb4: b-b-but muh tinfoil hate nwo conspiracy theries!!!