>THE JEWS ARE MAKING ME STRAIGHT
grow up you little faggot

Yellow fever fag chink lover

>Asian women are the most manipulative of them all
Only if you are weak and spineless

This is your second thread fag.

AAH IM GONNA

Yellow fever fag kys chink lover

Attached: 1569133021667.gif (200x257, 2.15M)

thats not the point faggot. obviously shes attractive. but you posted a lame nonsense thread just to get people to COOMbrain and reply
you're a total faggot and a shill, I spit on you nigger.

wow it only took 2 gallons of makeup, I'm amazed.

i wanna put my pp in there

That woman is like 50 years old

That's clearly been run through image processing.
Also, all women are uggo as fuck without makeup. Only teenage girls can look good without cosmetics. It's because nature doesn't actually want you fucking females older than 20. It's dysgenic.

I-I'M GONNAAAAAAAAH!!!!

I find westren wome the most attractive even after thier 30s and during 40 but what annoys me how most asian women go under the knife...do a ton o fmakeup abd fool alot of you guy the only asian i consider attractive are some jap ..even the gilr in the pic looks jap

COOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

>tfw getting qt 3.14 nip gf
Feels good man

Attached: 1536581354074.gif (500x375, 2M)

They only look good up before 25.

Attached: 13245366546.jpg (1080x1131, 163K)

no shit mate once they marry they give up the cutesy high pitched voiced innocence and start to become demonic controlling harpies. I've had a tonne of asian gf's and this has happened to almost every single one, I mean white women are entitled and similar but not to the degree of asian women, it's aa whole nother level. It's why I date ebonies now.
>down to earth
>sweet
>very direct and actually tell you what's on their mind
>don't play fucking mind games like spics, asiatics and white women
>top tier best bodies
>actually surprisingly good cooks
>enjoy the man being in charge and assertive rather than making it a competition for control
glad I took the ebony pill got sick of asian and white roasties.
not true, they hate spine in men, once it's shown to them that they are being unreasonable or shitty they can't accept it and carry on with the princess shit rather than hacking the fact they're wrong in certain instances. When that happens they begin to slowly resent it and eventually become extremely cold. Disgusting fake creatures.

Attached: 1552597587058.jpg (1080x1092, 50K)

Theres no editing. Extreme makeup eliminates all shadowing and depth from wrinkles.

asiatics don't get fat in old age but their faces look so haggard once they become 30. It's like you're looking at an old woman, they compensate with tonnes of make up.

Attached: 9090c4447e9a0891789be58b9737dd63.jpg (675x960, 71K)

>Theres no editing.
Then post the full-HD version so I can more closely inspect the video. It clearly looks heavily CGI'd in the gif.

I love when retards post these makeup transformation gifs and act like it magically means all Asian women, all 2.25 billion of them, are
>completely unattractive
>have the means to do this
>have the ability to do this
>somehow are the only ones who can do this

You are pretty fucking retarded if you think this is that hard to do. Any women who is even mildly into makeup could do something like this. But it takes time. You can post all the gifs you want, at the end of the day it's the same as the reason trans never pass - because fuckin nobody has time to spend 2 hours on cosmetics every time they leave the house.

Asian women make up 30% of the world's population, if you expect me to believe a half dozen gifs of them "faking" it with makeup means they all do, you're retarded.

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 8K)

You can just look up some other examples of women using it to conceal heavy acne scarring. Women literally smooth their faces out with putty.

>Asian women are the most manipulative of them all
That's cause you're not a real man.
They come from trad ways where you're suppose to put the woman in her place if she's a bitch.
Nice tits btw, reported.
Quiyane won't make you tea and won't fuck you with her bloated chink ass and she'll only play phone games cause you're a dumb cuck.

I had asian gf and i know what are you talking about. It just funny how these spinless fag are folled easily

UNNNGHHH YEAH
IM GONNA COOOOOOOOM
HNNNGGGHHH IM COOOOOMINGGGHHH

Attached: 1566920735651.png (390x348, 143K)