Meh-m-m-m-m-m-meh mu-mu-mu cle-cle-cle-cle-clermet cher-nage

Meh-m-m-m-m-m-meh mu-mu-mu cle-cle-cle-cle-clermet cher-nage

Attached: 1568725544722.jpg (362x563, 48K)

She's a shill puppet but climate change is real user

Climate change is a fraud, but HAARP is real. Settled science, shit. How fucking arrogant can you get.

Attached: orgonite.gif (1024x1024, 61K)

I beg Greta has a massive horse cock.

I love how he says settled science but posts an incoherent jpg'd info graph that was clearly made in paint

kek

daily reminder climate change is real and you only say otherwise cuz orange retard in charge said so

>warm in the morning and cold at night
>climate change hurrr

SCHOOL BAD

SAVE EARTH BOAT TRIP GOOD

She's just a retarded child I don't blame her for being used as a pawn

It's a GIF, and that's not the only concern I have about your literacy.

people like you is the reason religions prosper

moar DURRnbergs plz

Climate change is real but it's a natural part of a cosmic cycle. Not to do with cO2 emissions. Anyone who believes that doesn't believe in science.

>natural part of a cosmic cycle

i like astrology too, bro

I hope to live in a desert anyway

Fuck you, soft-environmentalist faggot. What have you ever done to fix your surroundings. I go out and pick up trash that fuckers like you ditch and forget. Not sitting here complaining that 1 degree of warming is gonna melt the ice caps and everything is doomed? Have you ever been in -30 degrees Celsius? I have. Nothing is fucking melting then. Guess what the temperature is at the South Pole. -60. You take your dick out in that temp and you may as well call yourself a tranny, fucko.

literally who?

/thread

> weve haas to saeve ta fuucher

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 122K)

He's right. I gave up meat, my car, and got a vasectomy for the climate. Enjoy picking up a few cans though and posting them on instagram lmao

bros....
this summer was really hot....
let's close industries, stop using cars and start eating bugs....

So what scientific model do you follow. If you have a working model for climate change you should submit it and claim your Nobel prize.

No you didn't, you school ages twat. By the way, what is your ideal climate? What are you even hoping to achieve. I bet you would never even notice a difference unless the news media didnt keep spewing its climate propaganda.

prove it.

Climate change is natural

wtf is an orgonite ? what is its function ?

my dick

Oh no, youve done it now

Dude be nice she’s a sperg. It’s not her fault

delayed puberty due to vegan diet

Attached: 1556990267615.jpg (854x750, 80K)

it's purpose is to get you to google "orgonite" so that google can track the identity of people who view these threads.

Climate change is real but has nothing to do with carbon emissions, its deforestation. Carbon emissions is a meme they push to tryand tax us all to death.

COme at me ASIO

it generates a nonsense field to protect your virginity

What are you going to do about it? Tell the Sun to stop growing?

I think shes born from the devil's seed.

See this plastic bottle on the beach? It means you have to eat bugs and pay more taxes

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Nuclear energy is number one, any climate change activists against it deserve to be shot.

Solar panel/wind turbine/tidal energy niggers mad.

>Fix the environment? Heh, no thanks. I wanna own the libs, plus I'd have to pay more taxes.

Attached: 1525982190181.jpg (300x300, 47K)

this, but unironically

Attached: 1436417835615.jpg (1000x1000, 205K)

Whatever you say yellow vest

Where are her fucking parents?

Where parents are fucking her?