Epstein

Why is his death already being downplayed as not a big deal, or coincidental? Even the right wing media sites like breitbart have stopped pushing for the truth.

Attached: epstein-3.jpg (1236x820, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7488783/Prince-Andrew-hideous-dancer-seen-pouring-perspiration.html#comments
mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/
youtube.com/watch?v=wdv8SNNlHaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1568595342260.jpg (670x527, 79K)

Why do people believe he is dead?

SeeHe was put in protective custody.

Oy...

i don't think he's dead to be honest

>breitbart
Jewish owned controlled opposition
It's insane how easily people fall for this left/right shit. Breitbart is jewish controlled, they are anti-racist, they don't talk about real issues, they align with the ''left'' on almost everything, they just disagree on what kind of a label you should have when you are pushing the jewish agenda. There is no real difference between something like CNN and Breitbart, but yet people still fall for the meme that CNN is ''the left'' and Breitbart is ''the right.'' It doesn't even mean anything when you use words like that.

If someone said Bernie was left wing and David Duke was right wing, you could at least see that those are two different ideologies that are not compatible in any way.

>Breitbart is jewish controlled,
Source

Honestly if anyone was going to fake his own death it'd be a literal billionaire desperate for a way to get off child sex trafficking charges with powerful people poised to have him assassinated on top of all that

>breit
>bart
Oyyy

We dont call it kikebart for no reason

Can you back up the claim or not?

Provide a source that says it's Jewish controlled then, it should be easy.

Breitbart would remain "proudly and playfully Jewish" throughout his life, although not always religiously observant. He would sing Hebrew songs at work while also teasing his Orthodox Jewish colleagues for keeping a kosher diet.[13] Joel Pollak wrote: "He carried his faith as he carried all his convictions: with a lighthearted touch but a deep commitment."[13] Breitbart later said of his profession: "I'm glad I've become a journalist because I'd like to fight on behalf of the Israeli people... And the Israeli people, I adore and I love."[13][14]

Breitbart died years ago and didn't take much to do with the site in the last 3 years of his life, when it went more right wing. He's irrelevant to the modern site.

Breitbart is a big fat hairy rat jew bastard publication and everybody but a few drunken English knows it.

This.

The vanguard of this investigation was always peruvian gardening forums and there is a real trove of intel that has been uncovered by righteous autists, but until somebody writes it all down and publishes it, or passes the entire archive to Whitney Webb, there will be no official stance. The entire matter is being covered up by William Barr; Epstein is being memoryholed. These threads are under enormous amounts of shilling.
All the extreme shilling and sliding occurring these days is because of the intense pressure from the Octupus, and even from popular society. I believe this is the target. No story matters more, despite IIRAW.

Attached: 1A0D0555-F81F-4505-B9C4-164D6104240E.jpg (384x384, 20K)

Current CEO of Breitbart is Larry Solov, if anyone is actually braindead and can't tell that it's a jew just from the name:

>Solov was born to a Jewish family[2] in Los Angeles, the son of Joanne (née Skolnick), a social worker, and attorney Lessing Solov. His grandfather Charles Solov was born in the Russian Empire and immigrated to the United States in the early 20th century

You should be able to back up the claim.

He's a Russian, it says right there

>Why is his death already being downplayed as not a big deal, or coincidental?
Why would you say that's downplayed? It implies there is anything more to it. Consider both possibilities; either he's dead, or he's been removed by powers far beyond the reach of anyone posting here. Let's say he's not dead and removed by either the mafia, the feds, or the illuminati, take your pick. That means for all practical purposes he is out of business. Who even in the most corrupt of places would want anything to do with him at all? Let's go one step further down that line, he's a dime-a-dozen in the 3rd largest industry in the world: child-trafficking. What makes him so special among all the rest? He was made and he got caught. Really? So out of the hundreds of others just like him in that business, he got caught and has a famous air about him. Sounds like a propaganda setup if you ask me. So if he's alive, he was meant to be caught, propped up as dead, then smuggled out to retire; and that's being generous because mafia's don't like loose ends. And notice that these comments are entirely hypothetical. What fake news outlet is going to stick their neck out and try and go down any of those lines? They need at least a half plausible chunk of bullshit for their readers to follow, otherwise, their bottom line goes flat. So let's ask your question again. Why is his death and/or removal implied to be important in your mind whatsoever?

Attached: 109573873466.jpg (540x792, 135K)

You're the only one saying Breitbart isn't, faggot. It's up to you to prove it. Your disbelief doesn't require anyone to dig for you, bitch.

>You're the only one saying Breitbart isn't, faggot. It's up to you to prove it.
It's not my place to prove a negative, you made the claim, you prove it's Jewish and apparently controlled opposition that aligns with the left on most things. Can you do this or not?

All the shill comments.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7488783/Prince-Andrew-hideous-dancer-seen-pouring-perspiration.html#comments

Just looked up the top Breitbart people
These are your ''right wing'' champions who surely have your best interests in mind. Nothing weird going on here.

Attached: 2.jpg (1161x528, 160K)

>Milo
>Brietbart

Yes. So was Ben Shapiro.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-22-03-41-25(1).png (720x808, 225K)

>Ask questions about Epstein
>Bunch of clearly Jewish falseflaggers spam the thread
When did Jow Forums drop all the pretence?

Cringe

Webb has written some interesting stuff
mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

the child-trafficking is less important than the blackmailing and (((who))) jeff was working for

Attached: 1565564376707a.png (333x391, 193K)

Why fake his death? He was going to be in prison until he died. If he found a way to get himself out, drawing media attention with a death hoax would be retarded, just cook some bullshit story about him being in permanent solitary for his safety and never declare where.

I saw Epstein in Miami 2 weeks ago

youtube.com/watch?v=wdv8SNNlHaU

Because the truth is that he paid off a teacher who was being used as a guard, half the cameras in the place don’t work and people are working irregularly long hours. The entire prison is a mess

Attached: 8E9A87E5-C8DC-4E8B-B471-0116AC18543C.jpg (576x852, 67K)