Redpill me on Islam

Redpill me on Islam.
My ancestors were Muslim Rajah(Kingdom of Tondo before the filthy Spaniards came)
How to come back to Islam? I’m interested because I want to seek God and have 4 wives.

Attached: E27A78E2-0E3F-42A5-A7E7-31129D45A8FC.jpg (567x541, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/DurruAlBahiyahByImamShawkani/page/n5)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRgoisHRmUE
youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Comes to Jow Forums to convert to Islam
Slide

Fake religion, the only difference with Judaism is Mohammed.

NIGGER

Attached: islam is ok.jpg (618x410, 74K)

>come back go Islam
Enjoy giving up pork and alcohol to listen to the teachings of a dead paedophile faggot.

Attached: 56782c3ac36188b20b8b45fc.jpg (790x444, 67K)

>tfw pic is like exactly me right now except no pic of girl

Just read the quran, the whole thing. It’s shorter than the Bible.
Also know there are tons of foreign agents posting here now trying to influence you. China, Israel, Russia... you name it but the insta-replies of certain views are just way to obvious now.
Ask yourself why someone would try to restrict an American on his religious freedom? One of big parts of being American among others.
You then can decide after reading it. Pretty simple huh?

Also since you’re not American I’m assuming you have religious rights.

It is the only true religion. All the seething kikes, pagans, and athiests on pol know this deep down. They literally started printing posters about how islam is so good at preserving women since their societies have plunged into a feminist roastie blacked.com hell scape and they come here to rage all day as a cope. That should be enough of an idea. Islam is the ONLY ideology that is kike/satan/anti-christ proof.

The jew knows this. Inb4 kike subversion.

The quraan clearly mentions the purpose of life on earth which is to worship Allah. All the disbelievers are just wandering lost thinking they are woke. They are all screwed up in the head if you meet them IRL because ultimately they can never give you a confident answer for what we are doing on earth. Its always their "personal opinion". It's a front. None of them have conviction in any of that retarded stuff hence why they are always playing with the idea of converting.

Here’s a question, I don’t know what the quran says, if you have to conceal your faith to prevent a bigger calamity is this then acceptable with repentance?
I’m guessing no but let’s say it would get you fired from your job or something
If someone asks you your religion could you just say I don’t know?

If you are a man and a free spirit you don't need islam to have 4 wifes or more. Just do as i did when i was younger before i found the woman of my life. And just cheat, cheat, and cheat until you get bored to sex. I slept with everyone from the age of 15 to 22. Some times when having sex with multiple women in drunk and high state even a man would jump into the bed with us. In the age of 23 i found the woman of my life. Didn't even believe it first but she is so perfect i will never need anybody else anymore. If the whole world would disappear and she would be the only one to survive i would still all eternity be eternally happy.
In my opinion if somebody needs more then one partner they have never experienced real love.

Muhammed said semen comes from the ribs. Do you think semen come from the ribs? Do you agree with the prophet of god or not?

Some beginner reading material:

- Creed:
'Three Fundamental Principles of Islam'
- Biography:
'Abridged biography of Prophet Muhammad'
- Hadith:
'Al-Nawawi's Forty Hadith'
- Jurisprudence:
'The Beautiful Pearls in Matters of Jurisprudence' (الدرر البنية في المسائل الفقهية) (English version: archive.org/details/DurruAlBahiyahByImamShawkani/page/n5)

I have more if you want...

Well piss is stored in the balls so...

I've considered the Islamic claims, but I think the religion is not only false, but literally demonic. If you read about Muhammad when he got his first revelations and was visited by the angel, the description is eerily similar to what a demonic possession is like. Thoughts of suicide, inability to know what is real and false, etc. The religion's growth came from the sword, as opposed to convincing people. When the Muslims were weak and few, they tried to get everyone to accept virtues of tolerance and peace. When their numbers grew, they quickly took up arms to violently secure their power. It took over Arabia, Persia, Anatolia, etc not through peaceful conversions and arguments, but through fire and sword. Obviously not everywhere was like this (much of the S.E.A. conversions were peaceful and through trade) but violence and suffering was the primary vector of growth. This all seems like exactly the way a demonic faith would spread rather than a Godly one. If you believe God to be good, all powerful, and eternally true, then why would his faith encourage deception and violence?

I would also like to preempt the counter argument that Islam has a lot of positive elements and is redpilled on things like women and the JQ. This is true, but it does not invalidate what was said above. Islam has many positive elements, but that is largely to trick people into thinking it is good and have a stable society so that it can keep functioning. In other words, if it is 80% good, then it is only the case to support the 20% that is profoundly evil and corrupting. While I do think many Muslims have a lot of issues sorted out better than westerners, that isn't the case because Islam is good, but only because the west as fallen so far.

inb4
>hurr durr, you just hate brown people
I am one

Nothing is truly lost according to Islam. If saying you were muslim got you fired, then Allah will bless you with something else in this world or even better the after life. Of course some aren't ready to fully embrace that idea and put faith in Allah so they lie to get out of a situation as this. As to whether this is haram or just hated i am not well versed in it.

I was figuring it was a no no, and mostly frowned upon but you see people of other religions doing it all the time
It would be interesting if it was haram, but having conviction seems to be a big thing so far and I’m not through reading the quran yet so right now I’d say I dunno if asked.

Furthermore you see people that say they are muslim but don’t pray all the time and drink and bend the rules, so really I’m guessing they’re not exactly muslim? Or are they trying but failing, and since man is fallible could they repent when fully able to embrace it all.
There seems to be a big focus on not bullshitting it which to me makes sense.

Do you mean Eve being made from Adam’s ribs? Isn’t that in the Bible too?

>because filthy spaniards came.
How long would it take you to look up what muslims did to spain?
>be muslims
>first order of business invade and take over north africa and immediately attack spain
>invade spain unprovoked and occupy it from 788-1478
meanwhile today
>retard in philipine.
>has philipine invaded and sacked by muslims
>realizes his ancestors had been converted to islam
>realizes spain came and stopped islam in phillipines
>blames spaniards and wants islam back.
Can't make this kind of stupidity up.
How fast could you find this out? Just a few internet searches.
Also gives you an idea why spain after the spanish inquisition which kicked muslims and some jews out (who were helping muslims). immediately after they go colonial in what is now called latin america. I wonder why, having your own country occupied for over 500 years by invading muslims. Kind of gets annoying. Need a fallback position.

This. Actually read the book before convertingg unlike the retarded faggots who convert because some jihadist offers them free food at the mosk

This.

Islam is a retarded cult developed from a con artist muhammad who didn't even understand the texts he was plagiarizing. Which is why many mistakes are in the hadiths an the qur'an which muslims do not know are there since they never read the bible so they don't cross reference their stuff with the bible. When the qur'an is wrong compared to bible even when it refers to bible and doesn't understand what's in it and what it says. Muslims like the utter violent brainlets they are will just claim that bible has been corrupted. A thing that doesn't even make sense.

Judaism is also a fraud and the talmudic jews don't follow the bible. Both jews and muslims are the absolute brainlets when you really look at what the bible says. Because it's clear they don't understand anything. And these two dune coon variants are two people who twist something to be about their tribalism instead. And know they are full of shit. It's like niggers that should just be deleted.

You know why most of humanity especially jews deserve to be exterminated? BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING THAT IT BLOWS MY MIND. never shut up, never stop fucking things up, living in past rather than present. Illogical creatures who never bother to make sense. Stupid clowns who never question what you believe in either. But it's the never shut the fuck up thing in particular why humanity needs to be deleted without mercy.

Nothing what you do is right about ANYTHING..

Yet you haven’t read the bible or the quran
But you have some evil thoughts that’s apparent

They are fucking retards and so do the christians. Atleast the bible make sense and both talmud and qur'an are counterfeits from con artists. With jews it's the scribes and pharisees, and with islam it's muhammad the con artist warlord.

The biblical god is what you call extra terrestrials. Who take credit for creating our solar system, the first light is the sun being created. And they don't give a shit about muhammad the con man or about the conmen jews. Infact even in the bible the jews are btfo so hard and finally rejected for not even being able to perform a single fucking task correctly as a task group. That they get fully rejected, replaced with christians who is from then on israel meaning he who struggles with god, the story of jacob proving himself worthy to replace the jews as taskforce, israel deleted as a nation and their people scattered across the nations.

So the jews in cope make their idiot judaism where they pretend as if they are the only ones god cares about and other people are meant to serve them. And that jews themselves are gods.

The gods of the bible are et's, and jesus is an alien too. He even directly says in the bible that he comes from the sky, and he's not from this world. Hence his weird conception. Which is not normal human conception. Why he is born of a virgin with no sperm and egg used, just planted in her womb. And an angel tells mary this is ok he's one of us. Cause she's freaking out. Imagine you are woman and you wake up one day and you are several weeks pregnant. And you never even had sex with anybody at that point. Got your hymen intact and everything.

Muslims and idiot kikes don't understand it's 'aliens' it always has been. This is why the 2nd coming is a gigantic army coming from the sky and basically turning a lot of people (especially jews) into crispy critters, since we are carbon based organisms fire what returns us to base element. Carbon. Ashes to ashes dust to dust.

>Yet you haven’t read the bible or the quran
Yes i have you fucking little retard, i know more about that idiot religion and muhammad the con artist than most muslims do. Tired of you tiny mind people.

>But you have some evil thoughts that’s apparent
Humans are not good, you lie you say humans are intrinsically good. No humans are intrinsically bad and they have to strive to be good. I don't care what the fuck you have to say about evil thoughts you manipulative clown. If you want a redpill is that most if not all of humanity deserves to be deleted for behaving the way they do.

>The biblical god
If you knew even the very basics of theology, you'd be aware of the fact that all Abrahamic religions pray to the same God.

True...

But they don't, since technically both judaism and qu'ran are anti biblical counterfeits. But you don't know that.

try to find a nearby mosque, the mullahs are almost always friendly to new converts.

Quit being a baby and convert then.

>Kingdom of Tondo no such thing
Kingdom of pagpag eaters morelike

First of all, Judaism predates Christianity by quite a bit. How is it supposed to be an anti-biblical counterfeit.
Futhermore, contrary to what you claim, you clearly have not studied the Quran. If it were anti-biblical, as you claim, why would it acknowledge and praise Mary and Jesus, for example?

islam is manmade religion that often when you read the qur'an and the ahadiths it's clear they don't know what the bible says at all. Same with talmudic jews, they don't follow the bible they have counterfeit of bible that says jews are great eventhough the et's rejected them in no uncertain terms. Watching those two buffoon religions stumble around is always amusing. The bible says directly that jews are heretics and don't follow abraham who was tasked out of ur the old capital of sumeria. But they say they follow abraham, so do jews, none of them do.

It's both about their own idiotic tribalism they pilfer both from the biblical texts. Kikes were made covenant with then rejected cause they are incompetent nitwit dunecoons. Islam came later and just made shit up completely and plagiarised the bible by muhammad the conman who didn't even understand what the bible says. If you follow any of that when the et's come you'll probably get turned into carbon. Good riddance. Useless people always causing conflict and fucking things up for several millennia now.

>First of all, Judaism predates Christianity by quite a bit. How is it supposed to be an anti-biblical counterfeit.
Because the jews got rejected by et's and then as cope eventhough the et' tell them you are going to die you stupid jew. They make cope that they make talmud and don't follow bible and says not even are they 'chosen' by god, see rejected instead. but they pretend they are THE BEST EVER, and that everyone exist to serve them. Jews will find out they are the real goyim.

>tfw ameriburger
>tfw i prefer weed over beer
based and based. Give me my women.

Please seek help for your mental health issues.

Catholic church are also heretical. That stupid fucking pope man in a dress with a funny hat is not going to last long either.

>Please seek help for your mental health issues.
You can just go read it it's right in the bible what i've said. It's not hard. Nor is it to find out what the talmud is, that it's oral traditions of scribes and pharisees that jesus who is from the sky says how will they escape destruction? in matthew 23

I don't care what you have to say idiot.
It's even illegal in germany for christian preachers to quote this part of the bible. What is it 1st thessaloneans 2.
>For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God in Judea that are in Christ Jesus. You suffered from your own countrymen the very things they suffered from the Jews, 15who killed both the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and drove us out as well. They are displeasing to God and hostile to all men
That is iirc illegal for a preacher to quote in germany. Because it's 'anti semitic'.

Jews were taskforce that failed to perform their duty, nothing else were these stupid dune coons. They failed so they were rejected why israel was deleted as a nation and they were scattered as punishment.

They are now continuing their bastard talmudic ways and are just going right into destruction.

>It's even illegal in germany for christian preachers to quote this part of the bible.
No, it's not. At least not according to worldly laws.

What do you think pillar in the clouds is in the OT where they have military presence in the sky doing various things.
youtube.com/watch?v=PRgoisHRmUE
>No, it's not. At least not according to worldly laws.
Are you sure, good though, i suggest you recommend they do it. Go to your local church say to your preacher, can you do a sermon about how jews are contrary to all men and prophet killers.

jews don't follow bible, neither do muslims, they have their own counterfeit, jews and muslims barely even read the bible. The talmud for jews takes presedence. That's what they follow, for muslims they barely even read the bible at all, and when the idiot qur'an with muhammad con artist refers to bible it makes clear he doesn't even understand what the bible says, so many mistakes are made. One of the funniest ones is where muhammad since miriam and mary are technically both miriam. But one is sister of aaron and moses and one is 'mother' or glorified incubator of jesus, no genetic attachment. Muhammad gets confused an 'honest' mistake and says mary is sister of aaron. Except that was miriam living like a thousand years earlier with moses. Moses and aarons sister.

>oh mary mother of jesus sister of aaron.
HAHAHA These fucking dune coons can get absolutely nothing right. But muhammad was illiterate so he had to rely on what others told him. Jews also are such heretics they pretend jesus was son of a roman soldier called pantera, which they call him in the talmud, and claim that mary fucked a roman centurion and then didn't tell anybody. Here's some kikes even making a song about it called jesus is a bastard. They are all going to die, and it's going to be beautiful the lying jewish mouth get shut up permanently.
youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI

wrong
modern judaism developed in late antiquity in response to christianity and being thrown out of their own frickin country.
there is a cultural shift between old judaism and thalmudic judaism

typical bs,
>jesus worship in islam
jesus is not the son of god in the teachong of islam, thus it is antibiblical. probably islam drew very heavy on christianity and jewish teaching for the mythological basis. but it is often shifted as it probably came through oral tradition there

I never once said that Islam regards Jesus as the son of God. That being said, he is considered a prophet, regardless.

In islam what matters the most is how you end this life. There are many stories regarding how non-believers through out their entire lives committed sins and truly repenting before dying and entering heaven, and visa versa. Whether they genuinely have repented and embraced it is in our hearts and only Allah knows what is in our hearts. I can't say if those who bend or break the rules will go to heaven or hell, but can definitely say that it's haram and not muslim-like. It's always funny seeing people try to bend the rules as if they can deceive Allah.

>Are you sure
Yes, I am. Religious works that were created in the so called "vorkonstitutionelle Zeit" (time prior to the creation of the constitution) are not subject to laws such as §130 StGB.

Wag ka magkalat ng cancer dito tangina mo