OR
>hoping other examples don't surface before election
YET
>will be re-elected

The reason that "this would bring down any right winger down"
YET
Trudeau will survive,
IS THAT
right wingers, in their cowardice and naivety, ignore that politics is war.

You cannot fight a war with a shield...
You need a weapon,
to step out from behind your shields,
to acknowledge the enemy's glancing blows,
...and to answer the question:
"so are you just going to stand there and bleed?"

Attached: trudeau2.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vpb2OyA5olg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn... trudeau looks like THAT? Homeboys in the clink would be drooling dawg

Yep

Attached: trudeauSwaglord.jpg (189x266, 9K)

You can't go to jail for blackface if that's what you're implying infinity nigger.

youtu.be/vpb2OyA5olg
(basically ripped off from blockchan.link, kek)

Attached: download (1).png (466x720, 326K)

It's all part of his cunning strategy.

Attached: New Liberal Campaign.png (407x526, 224K)

The only power the French have left in this world is to vote for Trudeau.
For no other reason than to piss people off.

The video ripped from there... What?

Weak

>The only power the French have left in this world is to vote for Trudeau.
>For no other reason than to piss people off.
The Quebecois are not French

Sorry, the pic related. Not the yt vid obviously, the link was in the thread.
This pic unrelated, I just love it.

Attached: 3C11BA9D-2335-4E6C-A295-6D703EEC5919.jpg (490x496, 33K)

>The Quebecois are not French
What are you Chayyim?

Ty for the heads up- will check out this place

Aaaah.....c'mon now Justin, don't be one of "those" kind of faggots.

You can't fight this war with your opponent's weapons

I wouldn't say Trudeau is going to win for certain; if he does manage a win it will be much much smaller than last time. The problem really is the lack of quality opposition this election -- Scheer is a clown, and nobody knows the other dude's name. That leaves fringe green party and fringe bernier party.

If Trudeau wins, it's the other parties' fault for fielding shit against him. Besides, isn't blackface Trudeau ourguy now?

In a functioning democracy this photo alone would be enough to disqualify Trudeau from ever becoming prime minister.

Attached: truvada.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

How vague. If anything, Turdeau will probably get elected again because liberals and others like him are just such massive hypocrites. They act like Crusaders fighting for justice against stuff like 'evil' blackface, but at the same time they'll happily brush these 'incidents' all under the rug without even batting an eye. Yet they'd be baying for blood if it was anyone else not in their ideological camp. Their hypocrisy is so massive, you'd think their intelligence was Sub-Saharan.

Hey, just giving the sauce, not shilling the site. Don't come back at me if you're disappointed, lel kek.

>"so are you just going to stand there and bleed?"
Truth. Problem of conservatism at large -- a thousand cuts, slowly giving ground over the years.

Nothing saved.

>I wouldn't say Trudeau is going to win for certain; if he does manage a win it will be much much smaller than last time. The problem really is the lack of quality opposition this election -- Scheer is a clown, and nobody knows the other dude's name. That leaves fringe green party and fringe bernier party.
Scheer was chosen because he's non offensive, and the Right figured that Trudeau would win 2+ terms.
>Besides, isn't blackface Trudeau ourguy now?
No- Trudeau notices differences, but is a coward.

Didn't he have an actual "High Crimes" scandal a few months back that was supposed to finish him?

Or is the plan to have him cop to the Poo Face and resign due to that instead of child sex trafficking so they can bury the real crimes?

He has a costume fetish.

He really does have his father's nose.

>muh communism
So what?

The right is trying to win by mimicking the left... It's pathetic

Niene Chan is similar- just right wingers who got BTFO here

Conservatism is a valid strategy- it's about retreating until it makes sense to not.

That isn't even 'blackface'.

>Or is the plan to have him cop to the Poo Face and resign due to that instead of child sex trafficking so they can bury the real crimes?
Could be- he did get away with not prosecuting (persecuting) Mark Norman, and the RCMP is investigating (allegedly) Trudeau's involvement in SNC. Big this happening in Canada!

Hey, I agree. The issue isn't the 'dark face' per se, it's about the double standard in the treatment of notable figures by the media.
As OP states, even if it was black face he would still get a pass because he's a liberal. We saw that with Northam too.

The Trudeau nigger cracks me up.

That could almost be it by definition, in fact the drafters of the US constitution came across as very conservative. "when a long train of abuses and usurpations" etc..

Politics is civil war, where the looting is done lawfully

Attached: hellenic.jpg (250x173, 10K)

I don't get the reference, but saved.

Attached: trapsArisPlat.jpg (640x674, 144K)

I love watching the poltards brain malfunction to this

>ha stupid liberal doing blackface, what a racist!
>erm but umm i like racists...erm me brain hurt *poof*

Attached: 658__01__01.jpg (578x630, 130K)

Wtf?
I guess Pierre put on that tie in a real hurry lol

Just very philosophical user. Couldn't add to it otherwise.

Do you not understand that people are laughing at him because of the irony? Nobody here is offended by blackface

>Just very philosophical user. Couldn't add to it otherwise.
What I mean is that I'm not into historical philosophy.

More into modern and applied philosophy.

Attached: 1520121455518-pol.png (480x501, 385K)

Are there many traps in NZ?

Attached: grantElla2.jpg.jpg (1342x1016, 112K)

>can't recall how often did Blackface
In context he didn't think he did anything wrong at the time.

If footage emerges of me casually calling all my friends gay or fag from 1999 then I wouldn't be able to remember all the times it happened either. This is the problem with not taking context in to account. It's perfectly plausible that back in 2001 during a private party with friends he thought it was acceptable to make an edgy joke, not caring that 18 years later the edgy joke would be taken literally as am afront to a different culture.

In the same way that I wasn't homophobic by nonchalantly calling my friends fags, I don't think JUSTin was racist by taking an Arabian themed costume too literally, he was just playing a joke. This ignoring of historic context is a slippery slope and I fear we're approached the bottom of the hill, and someone will be jailed for being offensive while ignoring context. We already have the Ct Dankula thing in Scotland.

Attached: pp_650x642-pad_750x1000_f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 53K)

True:
"Doing Blackface is Prejudicial."
Mfw they believe that actions (Blackface) are necessarily paired with certain thoughts (prejudice).

Attached: hayek.gif (350x343, 67K)

True pt2:
Believing that Blackface is inherently racist
is assigning motive (thought- racism) to an action (imitation- Blackface).

Looks like the Right are the real
racists here.

Attached: trueauTwitter.jpg (345x341, 50K)

>boomer-tier cuckservatives literally salivating over this horrible, horrible depiction of ancient blackface just so they can shed some fake tears about how terrible it is, all while giving legitimacy to the leftist spergy over blackface and furthering the narrative of "WHITE MAN BAD"

>boomer-tier cuckservatives openly bragging about how SCHEER is gonna take DAH LIBTARDS OUT as if the CPC have done literally anything beyond cucking themselves into oblivion when they're not being typical neocon trash

I genuinely hate the political atmosphere in this God forsaken land once known as "Canada". Thank god my grandfather passed away before he saw what a fucking joke this nation would become. May he rest in peace.

Attached: 1498203069903.png (620x620, 530K)

Good post leaf.
Yes, it's a sad state.

Germans, Canadians etc, all the same, the more their leader hates them the more the voters love them.

Swedes, Canadians and Germans are the most cucked nations the Earth has ever seen, the Irish are the dark horses coming up on the inside, these three nations are finished, there is NO FIGHT left in them, they have fully capitulated and accepted their destiny.

Attached: KrautBurn87.png (1834x257, 41K)

The retard put on black body makeup. He was raised by politicians. He knew what he was doing.

No you beat that fucker with the shield

this , based juden

pic related

Attached: whyQuebecisn'tFrance.jpg (640x635, 77K)