Why you hate her so much? she just wants a better planet for us after the boomers destroyed the earth...

why you hate her so much? she just wants a better planet for us after the boomers destroyed the earth. whats wrong with that?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q0xUXo2zEY

Attached: 67842151_1353348051507513_1589341755847737344_n.jpg (700x700, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/environment/2019/09/20/nolte-climate-experts-are-0-41-with-their-doomsday-predictions/
breitbart
youtube.com/watch?v=o2rOWVWJmWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moloch is feasting on your foreskin and Satan will feast on your soul lmao fucking rat

Humans dont deserve to be saved. Not being a nihilist asshole, its the truth.

Why not just move the ice to Antarctica?

that wave is still a few thousand years away

The sun controls climate, people have little effect.

breitbart.com/environment/2019/09/20/nolte-climate-experts-are-0-41-with-their-doomsday-predictions/

For more than 50 years Climate Alarmists in the scientific community and environmental movement have not gotten even one prediction correct, but they do have a perfect record of getting 41 predictions wrong.

(some of the predictions...we have been dealing with this globalist horseshit for a long time)

1969: Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989 (1969)
1970: Ice Age By 2000
1972: New Ice Age By 2070
1978: No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend
1988: Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (they’re not)
1989: Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
1989: New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (it’s not)
2000: Children Won’t Know what Snow Is
2002: Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
2004: Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
2008: Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
2008: Climate Genius Al Gore Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
2009: Climate Genius Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
2009: UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
2009: Climate Genius Al Gore Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
2013: Arctic Ice-Free by 2015
2014: Only 500 Days Before ‘Climate Chaos’
1968: Overpopulation Will Spread Worldwide
1970: World Will Use Up All its Natural Resources
1966: Oil Gone in Ten Years
1972: Oil Depleted in 20 Years
1977: Department of Energy Says Oil will Peak in 90s
1980: Peak Oil In 2000
1996: Peak Oil in 2020
2002: Peak Oil in 2010
2006: Super Hurricanes!
2005 : Manhattan Underwater by 2015
1970: Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
1970: Nitrogen buildup Will Make All Land Unusable
1970: Decaying Pollution Will Kill all the Fish
1970s: Killer Bees!

whatever helps you sleep at night

Attached: 71sMFe8BHxL.jpg (946x1360, 168K)

I don't hate her, I hate you kikes for using a down syndrome child to spread your shit

>breitbart

you really expect me to read pass that?

No, because you are a shill...I expect others to.

what's "our shit"?

Attached: back to oven.png (502x472, 347K)

we're onto you, kikes

Attached: Jews blosheviks.jpg (642x591, 65K)

The hole in the ozone closed. We're good.

it's 2019 outside, rise and shine, nosey

Attached: Jews no double standards.jpg (720x710, 62K)

salvia this thread tfo

Attached: Jews out of the kike's mouth.png (1499x474, 828K)

oy vey gevalt, better shut it down

Attached: Jews support shitskin invasion.jpg (881x1024, 146K)

im shilling life on earth. is that bad? im shilling a better future for our Jewish children, you life-hating blind and nasty foreskined, pale, fresh-out-of-the-cave, price of bel air

it's pure cohencidence, I'm sure

Attached: Jew MSM cohensidence.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Volltreffer! I think this hasbara got mad. r u mad? y u mad tho?

Attached: jew oy vey.png (500x829, 316K)

If she cared she would be taking this shit to China and India.
Funnily enough, she's not gone anywhere near them.

Magnificent to observe ...

Attached: best_screenshot_ever.jpg (350x550, 44K)

messah thinks it's your first day on the job, Avi
just doing my part :D

Attached: Jew shit on goyim.jpg (1024x1001, 187K)

Niggers cant swim.

Witnessed! Well ... I'm going back to arguing with that Commie ...

Attached: verberge_deinen_Kraftwert.png (878x607, 195K)

apparently neither can kikes! never forget the swimming pools of death!

Attached: Lolocaust Auschwitz.jpg (1024x659, 145K)

Attached: 1569138250179 (1).jpg (700x700, 61K)

point me to the bread, wanna witness too

Attached: Pepe thank you for your service.png (822x801, 294K)

The "hole" is still there, just nobody cares about it anymore. Also the hole is just lower concentration of O3 compared let's say the southern US.

The ozone hole spin was the prototype of the current climate change Doom and gloom campaign.

Srsly, fuck climate change. Best thing that could happen to humanity. Also, resulting Green Sahara might either get partially rid of the "justification" of importing nogs (disregarding that it is the economy, stupid!) or provide some really damn nice Lebensraum. I prefer the Lebensraum option. Maybe with a Project Vanguard should nerve gas prove too hard to stomach.

Attached: Atlantropa.jpg (2400x1960, 3.08M)

Have fun but I think he left already. Looked more promising than it is I guess.

Attached: putting_a_smile_on_my_face.png (1000x1000, 842K)

Okay he is still around but more busy with taking cheap bait than my elaborate bait. Bad fishy!!

Attached: Bait_for_the_Bait_God.png (860x860, 157K)

I kind of like her, actually. She gives me hope that I can still get oceanfront property like the Obamas did.

Attached: barack-michelle-obama.jpg (618x410, 50K)

nah, m8, he saw through you. that's why he's taking the cheap bait - it gives him easy talking points. he smelled there was something bad in your bag of tricks.

Yeah darn it, I just saw it myself. Must be the guy I trolled before a few days back (under false flag).

Attached: Imperium_Nihilus.jpg (460x595, 45K)

I'm going in!

How many of those had universal consensus vs some crank theorist putting a paper out.

the "global ice age" at least. that one I remember well

If she wants a better planet, why isn't she where the pollution is actually coming from?

She's nothing more than a puppet for the green left bankrolled and manufactured by someone with deep pockets. She won't fix the problem with pollution, she just is about making a handful of people who are already rich even richer.

and I fugged up with the flags. gahd damn it

>tfw me lurking

Attached: what_a_lovely_day.gif (400x225, 3.79M)

Fren, at this rate we're gonna get stuck just right outside Moscow again ... :DD

Attached: glorious.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

>not dropping an entire army corps with parachutes smack dab in the middle of Kremlin
disappoint, I'm so disappoint :D

Better dead than ZOGbred.

No you don't. Global warming has been the dominate theory for a 100 years. Global cooling was always fringe and never gained mainstream traction.

Would be a fun boss fight! :D

Attached: brachialer_Bratislav_gezähmt.jpg (551x426, 74K)

sure thing, Jiffy Pop

Attached: It's over we're gonna freeze.jpg (586x789, 87K)

>better planet
For who? For the future of shitskins?
Fuck climate, fuck greta, fuck the planet

because she's retarded
anyone who claims to be an environmentalist that isnt talking about nuclear power is some progressive trying to push shit

Attached: 1569100011879.png (893x585, 372K)

Even produced some damn nice music!

youtube.com/watch?v=o2rOWVWJmWU

Attached: crazy_Welsh_flutist.jpg (1024x694, 246K)

Attached: (You-235).jpg (565x542, 58K)

>he thinks getting on the cover of a magazine is t he same as being a mainstream scientific position

indeed! we need more of that for you!

Attached: Temperature forecast for TelAviv.png (388x332, 13K)

Attached: zhis_amuses_me.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Go home kike

Attached: download.jpg (272x185, 8K)

>uses MSM to make the warming mainstream
>intimidates every dissenting voice in scientific community
>erases emails

it sure as fuck feels like that.i wish there were more jobs in the negev so i could move the the comfy dry desert because fucking humidity+heat is daily torture.

the ultimate
>it was true in my mind

you want them to take a shower? or to undress? I really forget what that room was before they took down those dividing walls

kys avi

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 12K)

>Time isn't MSM
hmmm

I just want to have some Apfelstrudel together. Why can't we have nice things?!

Attached: to_bingo_or_not_to_bingo.jpg (540x303, 35K)

Attached: Packaging.jpg (440x4599, 321K)

well sweating like a pig after 5 steps outside a room with no AC sure as fuck isnt in my mind
i do wish i could meditate the heat away

They'd just rape and eat her
then poop her out in the street

gotcha!
fuck the cream, just shoot them or they will get away again!
I see, I see now, so THAT's how there are so many (((survivors))) - they built up the resistance to heat!

She and her family are actual antifa niggers and she pushes autism level climate bullshit we’ve been hearing since 2004. She also has financial links to Soros.

Attached: FA20425A-1BCA-4C42-8CB1-8EABAD0683A7.jpg (750x581, 452K)

If I don't have kids then I don't care about yours, or the future it.

>fuck
>cream

You just HAVE to make this one hard for me, do you? What is this, some kind of test for my willpower?!

Attached: Tschikpause.gif (270x270, 544K)

because she isnt about environmentalism, she's about pushing progressive shit though environmentalism.
well it's not fucking lethal it makes your life miserable. this isnt the outback (which funnily enough is dry so your sweat evaporates instantly so its sort of comfy)

Am I supposed to let you retardedly contradict yourself and not point it out?

holy shit I think she actually believes it

>jew flag
You really expect me to read passed that?

>well it's not fucking lethal
Not yet. Look up lethal wetbulb temperature. It becomes so hot and humid that you can not cool down naturally, and slowly cook to death. Even if you laid down naked in the shade in front of a fan, you'd die of heatstroke. Air conditioning is literally the only way to survive at that point. Once that shit starts happening you'll have entire regions become deadzones.

Wasn't like that during the Holocene but meh, who asks me ...

Yes, random boomers whose only choice was who to look in the eyes and give a firm handshake to in the 60's and 70's and not in anyway the state bribing and owning rich fucks who I can't accuse of trying to take over the world because they made it a crime to do so aren't responsible in any way

you do of course dehydrate much faster but i was talking about comfort. you're much more comfortable living in a desert where it's dry and your sweat works in 100% efficiency (and you stay hydrated) then a place with the same temperature but near the sea where it's super humid and your sweat stays on you.

It's not her, but who is using her for political gain.
It's also not whether she thinks she's doing the right thing. She's a child, she doesn't know any better. She has no idea about what she's preaching, which is why she never gets asked any hard questions.
Her world-wide protests coincided with the ruling that basically has climatologists admit they have been lying and cheating when publishing results and ostracising people for questioning the research.
She's being used for political games neither her, nor you understand.

oh you and your cream... you're falling for the "bad guy gets his plans rekt because he takes so long to do it" Ozymandias the shit out of it
>"Do it?" Dan, I'm not a Republic Serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago.

If she really wanted to change something, she would come up with her own proposals how to change shit. Instead she only creates panic and goes full "government do soemthing!!!1" which always ends in higher taxes. She's a sockpuppet, a mouthpiece.

Thank goodness I live in Goyland, far from the sea.

And how many humans were around during the Holocene?

>muh climate change
?posts picture of absurdly shooped wave
fuck off faggot

Wait shit I'm retarded that's the current epoch isn't it?

Okay, different question: how many times has a lethal wetbulb event happened in the Holocene? Oh, NONE? Wow, weird! It's almost as if we weren't evolved for higher temperatures, and we're entering a climate that isn't hospitable to life as we know it.

A mega tsunami is going to have to destroy a well known city, to get people to care about the climate enough to actively change their ways. Then the friendly UN shock troops will arrive.

Attached: tumblr_ma1tv7rnsZ1rt8levo2_1280.png (853x480, 624K)

Why aren't greenies pro-nuclear to solve climate change?
If we nuke the chinks, indians, middle east and Africans then we'd be all good.

Yeah yeah I know ... no fun allowed. :(

Look up holocene climatic optimum. That is what we are currently heading for again. Could of course overshoot that later but would still take a while and most likely some feedback mechanism would kick in at that point.

you can have fun, but only in the above quoted way. so ...
>mademoiselle, wait for the cream!
>I don't like cream
>oh you! but never mind, the Apfelstrudel was already poisoned
>*Cheshire cat smile

You know what ... I'll just provide the soundtrack. :D

Attached: nocturne.gif (430x237, 1.99M)

blessed digitals, based suggestion! cheered me up right there, fren :D

She's not wrong but she's very obviously being used to push or test (((something))) and I have a feeling it's just how many people who know fuck all about climate will go angrily shit on the street because some autistic loli told them to.