>Yemen Sep 4
imgur.com/a/VdZSkmn
>Afghanistan Sep 4
imgur.com/a/hRGebuw
>Libya Sep 3
imgur.com/a/tvPBpEX

Devs Sep 20
>Israeli reconnaissance planes overflew the Naqoura area in southern Lebanon
>Lebanese Minister of Defense: 2 UAVs have been seized after several were flying in airspace over Lebanon
>SAA forces target Al Kabana axis in Lattakia northern countryside with heavy artillery, in conjunction with the reconnaissance flights over the region
>SAA forces target with artillery shells Tarmla town and abandoned battalion in Idlib countryside
>Iraqi Foreign Ministry: We will not join any international force to protect the Gulf waterways and reject Israeli participation in it
>Pentagon: States of the region must stop the Iranian threat
>Houthis say that "escalation" north to Hodeidah (coalition airstrikes overnight) undermines Swedish agreements
>Airstrikes by the LNA on the Janzour and 17 Kobri areas in Tripoli as well as Bir Allaq
>Saudi Arabian and American officials continue to issue claims of denial concerning Yemeni bombing of Abqaiq and Khumais

Prev

Attached: 1569124716589.jpg (781x439, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U|https://youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi&http://archive.is/JHccr
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
rt.com/news/469342-rouhani-gulf-peace-plan/
rt.com/news/469335-nitze-destroyer-yemen-saudi-iran/
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-hongkong-protests/hong-kong-riot-police-curb-airport-protest-after-clashes-idUKKBN1W700U
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-tanzania-ebola/world-health-organisation-tanzania-not-sharing-information-on-ebola-idUKKBN1W703F
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/novichok-poison-victim-plans-sue-20138218
breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/21/worlds-leading-greenhouse-gas-emitter-china-taps-out-of-global-climate-strike/
rt.com/op-ed/469318-pepe-frog-hong-king-media/
rt.com/usa/469334-area-51-military-meme-apology/
twitter.com/ISRAEL_PREDATOR/status/1175691637202309120?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=FIrYD7djFH8
twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/1175087989178810368?s=19
thetimes.co.uk/article/mi6-fears-russia-can-link-prince-andrew-to-jeffrey-epstein-abuse-wc995nj7x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>redpillmust watch videos

>UK ambassador to Syyoutu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
American senator tells the other side of the storyyoutu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paulyoutu.be/LULzvg1gA5U|https://youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppoyoutu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syriayoutu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolutionyoutu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syriayoutu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisanyoutu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USAyoutu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Basharyoutu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Changeyoutu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Soldier met family after 5 yearsyoutu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syriayoutu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

=
TUCKER FoxNews on APRIL CW attack
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
Khan Sheikhoun CW attacks, MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi&http://archive.is/JHccr
>Assad: CW Attack Fabricationyoutu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=
>THE TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UNyoutu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videosyoutu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

=
NGO’s and hybrid warfare:youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
-wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
-wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

‘Don’t send warplanes & bombs’: Rouhani to present Persian Gulf ‘peace plan’ at UN

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani warned against flooding the Persian Gulf region with weapons and promised to unveil a plan to secure shipping through the Strait of Hormuz.

Rouhani warned against throwing the Middle East into “an arms race,” as he addressed the crowd at a military parade on Sunday.

“Don’t send warplanes, bombs and other dangerous weapons to the region,” he said, while warning that the Islamic Republic “will not allow anyone to violate” its borders.

Officials in Tehran have accused the US of fueling tensions by deploying warships near Iranian waters and sending more troops to Iraq. Earlier, the Pentagon greenlit the deployment of additional forces to strengthen the air defense of its allies, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, after Washington blamed Iran for last week’s drone strikes on Saudi oil refineries. Yemeni Houthi rebels claimed responsibility for the attack, while Tehran denied any involvement.

rt.com/news/469342-rouhani-gulf-peace-plan/

3rd Khordad who shot down the US RQ-4A Global Hawk, destroyed drone is marked on the hull

Attached: Скриншот 22-09-2019 125046.png (869x569, 618K)

>Rouhani warned against throwing the Middle East into “an arms race,” as he addressed the crowd at a military parade on Sunday.
I mean, kinda late for that, isn't it?

US destroyer famous for ‘self-defense strikes’ on Yemen redeploys to Saudi coast as Pentagon prepares more purely defensive assets

The Arleigh Burke-class destroyer USS Nitze, armed with surface-to-air and Tomahawk cruise missiles, was redeployed off the northeast coast of Saudi Arabia, as part of the US effort to “plug the holes” in its ally’s air defenses.

Under the pretext of the “dramatic escalation of Iranian aggression,” the Pentagon announced the deployment of additional troops and other military assets to the Persian Gulf. Exact details are still being worked out, but the deployment will be “limited” and purely “defensive” in nature, US military brass promised.

rt.com/news/469335-nitze-destroyer-yemen-saudi-iran/

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-155539~2.png (565x367, 139K)

Attached: rIqJ4F9E9Vw.jpg (960x540, 113K)

Attached: v3rGUcsV-yY.jpg (800x557, 109K)

Noice. I thought all the war and drones will create some state of the art anti drone weapons with minimum costs, but nothing much so far. I know you deployed some anti drone weapons during world cup

Attached: wY4vGt4IZqw.jpg (960x639, 121K)

Attached: eMNraBKJzps.jpg (960x639, 168K)

/sg/

Attached: IMG_20190922_160314~2.jpg (2978x2350, 1.77M)

"Hong Kong riot police curb airport protest after clashes" - uk.reuters.com/article/uk-hongkong-protests/hong-kong-riot-police-curb-airport-protest-after-clashes-idUKKBN1W700U

Violence is escalating.

If only it will get worse

"World Health Organisation: Tanzania not sharing information on Ebola" - uk.reuters.com/article/uk-tanzania-ebola/world-health-organisation-tanzania-not-sharing-information-on-ebola-idUKKBN1W703F

They lost momentum and numbers. Its over. I wonder if those people are neets

They have won with the withdrawal of the bill.

Now all they have to do is exposing how violent the police are.

New semester started.... Kek

Chinese Army at Russian drills "Center-2019" near Orenburg.

Attached: Pfk8OH-v3Js-vert.jpg (1140x2830, 1.25M)

Remind me of the 80s.

kek
By also being violent. Its over, its only a matter of time

Oh no.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/novichok-poison-victim-plans-sue-20138218

Fake news, the protesters have always been less violent than the cops and the Beijing provocateurs.

How is it going to unfold? Is it possible to sue a state?

International court

Russia can just not go.

Will Hong Kong join the US as the 51st state???

Attached: 4928beff.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Would breed

That shit for brains muzzle awareness though... that's the side that goes boom honey!

breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/21/worlds-leading-greenhouse-gas-emitter-china-taps-out-of-global-climate-strike/
>Activists spanning over 150 countries participated in the global climate strike Friday, but activists in China — the world’s leading greenhouse gas emitter — were noticeably silent as protests were not authorized in the country, according to reports.

>Thousands gathered in cities across the globe — including London, Berlin, Tokyo, and Washington, DC — to protest anthropogenic climate change and the purported lack of urgency to address it. However, there was a remarkable lack of participation from individuals in China — the planet’s worst greenhouse gas emitter — minus a protest in Hong Kong.
Hmmm, weird, huh?

inb4 Breibart

ALLAH SOURIYA FARFOUR TIGGER FAG-SANTA W BAS

Attached: 1F907C55-8E88-4DD2-B2A4-1C7E0CE73E0D.jpg (603x607, 75K)

Wow.... Did someone say CIA...
"Action against hunger" .... Start digging /sg/

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-163919~2.png (720x588, 67K)

>breitbart

Attached: 93aff929.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

rt.com/op-ed/469318-pepe-frog-hong-king-media/
>Certainly, the protesters in Hong Kong aren’t drawing up Hitler mustaches on their Pepes, or making them gloat outside of gas chambers. But frankly, neither did most of the images that circulated through the image boards and continue to crop up in Twitter discussions today. The vilification was largely intellectually dishonest, and relied on picking unrepresentative examples to marginalize what is already a minority hidden on the outskirts of polite internet discourse.
>It was also ineffective. Just as Pepe did not die, but returned through ever more postmodernist reincarnations, including the anarchic and popular Clown Pepe who comments on the absurdities of political correctness or the latest big tech censorship, and now again, half-a-world away.

>There is a lesson here: you can call Pepe far-right, and equate the OK gesture to “Heil Hitler!”

>But if any dissenters remain, and you are suppressing their ideas, not debating them, the internet will find a way. And for all your billions, armies, and news channels you will be the ones forced to spend your time mass-deleting pictures of memes off the internet to keep your grasp on power.
Man, gotta say RT is based as hell for defending Pepe despite the fact they are clearly against the HK protests.

Heil Pepe, the symbol of our times.

We are winning, guise.

I knew you would say that.

>Breitfart

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-164536~2.png (715x528, 610K)

CIA is secretly supporting Boko Haram so that they can continue selling weapons to the Nigerian army due to the continued threat ofcourse.

There is also speculation that Hillary's email server is located somewhere in Nigeria.

>news outlet
>duma sponsored
>reports on pepe the frog

:J yeah im done with rt

Cope.
>anti-semitic
>Breibart
Lawl.

True they are not anti Semitic... They are pretend anti Semitic to attract retarded Nazis.
Best way to control the opposition is to be the opposition.

OK, mein nig.

>he's still sperging about china
Lmao

oh sheiiiit!

I'm posting news, fren.

Still flying their Tu-16 copies. Impressive.

Reminder, any blondie who does nothing but spout anti Muslim hate in the name of Christianity is most likely Jewish

Pic: geert wilders

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-165451~2.png (313x327, 147K)

>A US military unit was forced to apologize to UFO fans and alien enthusiasts for a tweet that suggested the government is ready to use B-2 nuclear-capable bombers to protect the secrets held inside the classified Area 51 facility.

>Jumping on the hype train headed for the secretive air force base in Nevada desert, the Defense Visual Information Distribution Service (DVIDS) flexed its meme muscles on Friday by tweeting a photo of a B-2 stealth bomber, accompanied by a chilling warning:
>"The last thing #Millennials will see if they attempt the #area51raid today."
rt.com/usa/469334-area-51-military-meme-apology/

Why is the US so fucking cucked?

You saying the crusaders were all secretly jewish, mein nig?

Oh man... here is a gay video /sg/ will like

twitter.com/ISRAEL_PREDATOR/status/1175691637202309120?s=20

>praise RT for "debunking" Pepe as a nazi symbol
>end with Heil Pepe
is this irony?

Attached: is this x.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Why? Heil just means hail, no?

civilization stealers
civilization builders
civilization destroyers

Attached: 1569056744305.png (1293x1045, 115K)

Oh careful, we have legit nigs here who might get offended by this picture.

Don't know about that one..... This is why I advocate for secularism. Religion should be there but it shouldn't be so important that you'd kill or go to war for.

Attached: Secularism-e1504808252499.jpg (442x364, 23K)

Kek

I oppose all abrahamic religions and advocate for paganism and ancestor worship only.

No one should be subjected to be a pope in Rome, or a box in Saudi Arabia.

Noice....
For me I just believe in karma
Hmmm.... I wonder what that makes me.

>rt

Attached: GoT first scene.gif (500x279, 1.28M)

Generic Buddhism.

why would anyone bother to advocate for primitive shit no one in the civilized world has practiced for over 1000 years. I know chinks and niggers are backwards cannibalistic subhumans, but I don't see the rest of us regressing that far.

Attached: chinkanimals.png (1148x1325, 965K)

Religion is about faith, not how old it is. You niggers are worshiping a dead jew and I'm not having that.

it could have been so beautiful :'(

Attached: AT YOUR SERVICE.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

Goddamn I'm triggered.

This shit right here, China is confirmed to be the next feminist shithole, nice job hiding it through muh daddy state.

Attached: God of War feminist movie 2.jpg (1918x803, 422K)

BASED!

Wife of a general just takes command just because.

And everyone just let her to.

BASED!

Attached: God of War feminist movie 3.jpg (1918x803, 371K)

Literally OLD WOMAN SOLDIER.

I knew it, I knew it.

Once a marxist, ALWAYS a marxist.

Attached: God of War feminist movie 4.jpg (1918x803, 329K)

Edomites are modern-day jews, Jesus was no kike, get your IQ up or you'll be in hell with all the kikes who were at Auschwitz -- trust us -- we don't give a fuck about cha. Enjoy the oven.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIrYD7djFH8
Did you know that Jesus was a scholar that studied in Ireland amongst the druids and that he learned Pure Christianity there before returning to Palestine and spreading Christianity?
All Civilization comes from the North.

It's always the murican with this dead kike shit.

Fuck no, leave me out of it. Fuck kike and fuck their brainwashing religion.

I thought Jesus was another name of Buddha after he takes a nap?

At least there is STILL some sense in the chain of command, and it's le chink Jeanne D'arc instead of feminist fantasy.

Attached: God of War feminist movie 5.jpg (1918x803, 210K)

post more AK's

Edomites are white people. Thass rite!!! The Hebrew Israelites told me so.

Attached: 1566253780174.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Now that's interesting.

It's kinda nitpicking but it seems this film doesn't portrait the japs way of future correctly, at this point in times, the 16th century, most ashigaru should be armed with a yari/pike on the go, and not just a katana, and not have to cut bamboo polls as makeshift pikes.

In fact, the way they fight hard is pretty weird.

I'm not sure how historically accurate the Ming troops here are though.

Attached: God of War bamboo poll.jpg (1918x803, 158K)

Hehe.
twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/1175087989178810368?s=19

How do I get a qt Kurd gf?

> 51st
It's Ukraine.
So it will be a 52nd

Also, the way pike warfare works is that they should go through the gap between the shield, not just pushing the shield away.

This is why 16th pikemen in Europe did not use shield.

Attached: God of War bamboo poll 2.jpg (1918x803, 306K)

Baste.

China needs to get their shit pushed in

Rather USA than Russia anyday. ;D

Attached: 1528374702241.jpg (800x733, 99K)

Be a male feminist

In that case she'd like me as a friend

half of your people are already Russian

Monke man is also Ingrian

But the russians are mongolians so it balances out.

half of your people are also German and Belgian

Wow , you just perfectly explained the flaw in the male feminist's logic.

So the Ming army is shot to shit by the japs, badly beaten, then two fat dudes show up with 3 cannons.

Attached: God of War cannon shot 1.jpg (1918x803, 195K)

And shot two times without reloading.

Attached: God of War cannon shot 2.jpg (1918x803, 179K)

And the effect of hand cannons is made like actual field cannons.

And the japs are defeated by the shockwave, of 3 hand cannons.

man, they really wrote themselves into a corner with this movie.

Attached: God of War cannon shot.jpg (1918x803, 102K)

Oh no, Russian know about lolis.
thetimes.co.uk/article/mi6-fears-russia-can-link-prince-andrew-to-jeffrey-epstein-abuse-wc995nj7x

More like 20000 pirates defeated by 3 hand cannons.

Goddamn, if only the Ming had those cannons when the manchu invades.

Attached: God of War 20000 pirates.jpg (1918x803, 198K)

Gotta respect china for locking out Hollywood, their world view comes from their own, that's respectable...

Lawl, Hollywood has that too, I'm afraid.

In fact, Hollywood inspires these types of nonsensical war movies.

I meant is the sense of.... A white guy isn't telling the Chinese how to define themselves.
I say this in reference to how white movie studios and record labels sxrewed up the metalityof black people globally.
The Chinese were wise enough to block that shit.

It's a fucking chinese movie, it would be weird to have white people in it, just like various jap movies.

But white movies need to have black people in it, of course.

Ктo хoчeт блины ??

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-22-12-57-43-901_com.miui.gallery.png (1080x1920, 1.58M)

Is it wrong that I think she is QT and that she would make a good wife? I could see myself hearting her and waking up to the smells of the ethnic breakfast she is preparing after a night of spooning.

Attached: rtt.jpg (316x500, 30K)

And this particular movie is an imitation of Hollywood war/action movies, extremely historically inaccurate, the lack of reload, heroes getting out seemingly hopeless situation and with womyn fighters outta the ass.