MAD LAD

Fuck Bernier; I'm officially on the Trudeau train!

Attached: EFCpbTAXkAAlMvx.png (583x470, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1n4Yb
youtube.com/watch?v=tE4qbMVReTM
youtu.be/oYBu_IxX4XE
stamfordadvocate.com/opinion/article/Justin-Trudeau-says-his-privilege-made-him-do-it-14457800.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.54.00 AM.png (622x750, 270K)

When did Canada become so based?
archive.fo/1n4Yb

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 1.10.31 AM.png (302x25, 13K)

The Trudeau daisy chain ? You faggot !

Attached: Faggy Trudeau 2.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

can someone who is good at photoshop put Trudeau in blackface here?

this seems like the deepest dirt only his own side would have, similar to Ralph Northam. the question is, why do they want to get rid of Trudeau? does everyone think he's as much of a faggot as Jow Forums?

Yes we do ! He's a fucking disgrace to our country.
He made "Canada" and "faggot" synonymous, AND he's Castro's bastard son.

Attached: Faggot.png (562x842, 464K)

That wasn't dirt. THIS is dirt:
youtube.com/watch?v=tE4qbMVReTM

Link to tweet/article or I'm calling fake news. This is a bit TOO ridiculous.

holy shit they hate him with a passion. That's like a stabbing victim with like 95 wounds. That's completely personal.

If they have it why wont they drop the mixtape

Topkek
This is fucking hilarious.

Trudeau is an accelerationist
Might not work but he is our guy!

This just proves the level of disdain and respect that foreign nations have towards Canada and Castreaux. Nobody respects weakness, especially from a faggot PM. Look at how the other G7s treat him. He's like that kid that sits at the adult table.

>mc nigger
based

Attached: 1567538895977.jpg (442x519, 21K)

1488! HAIL JUSTIN "PULL THE TRIGGER ON THE NIGGER" TRUDEAU! WHITE POWER!

The liberals are gunning for the white guy, what a shock, a SHOCK

>Canada
>Too ridiculous

Attached: Oh Canada.jpg (900x614, 79K)

>persistent meme there is a niggertape for Trump
>turns out it was for Trudeau

Dear Santa...

Oh god it won't stop

Attached: giphy.gif (201x200, 81K)

How long has he been planning this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 2.29.22 AM.png (281x424, 179K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 2.32.32 AM.png (515x576, 323K)

It's almost haunting to look at em straight in the eyes

Mecca lecca hi, mecca hiney ho

Dude based
Wtf i love trudeau now

wtf I love Canada now

Holy shit. Thats actually based. Why couldn't we get that Trudeau instead of this one?

FAKE AND GAY

I am so happy this is happening to this poseur pretender, smug little daddy's boy drama teacher who displays sociopathic tenancies by way of playing the "nice game". What an absolute twat.

Ahahahhahh. What a bitch master.

To be fair, we knew you and faggots were synonymous long before Trudeau.

Oh I’m calling him MC McNigger from now on.

>beatbox noises

Yo it's me JT,
Droppin' rhymes and gettin' bigger,
Y'all might know me as MC NIGGER.
Imma come at you,
Imma blown yo fuckin' mind,
Imma drop my beat for all of peoplekind.
Come on make some noise,
I wanna hear you in the last row
Help me give a shout out to my pops ol' castro.
Girl you wanna ride huh? Get in the stirrup,
bitch I'll cover yo ass with my hot maple syrup.
I'll fuck your whole country
Yeah fuck the tax payer
I'll fuck dem xirs and hers cos I'm da hoe slayer.
I'll ruin your country with degeneracy and sin,
But y'all can't do shit cos if you kill me,
I win.
Peace

Hmm, timing.
Timing is a thing.
Isn't it.
Timing.

China wtf

(You)

>I win.
no lies told

Kikes shilling for Trudeau.
>Yes goy, look how based Trudeau is! He's totally /ourguy/, right fellow goy-... err, white people.

It's a retarded strategy; if anything they want him out.

Well done

gay

Yeah I always knew he was a faggot. These are my Trudeau’s back from 2016

Attached: F09B78CA-A896-41BF-8187-81AC8A958043.jpg (748x677, 107K)

Attached: 4657708D-1179-4160-B3A8-614E3EA90E85.jpg (748x683, 117K)

>trudeau was an irl shitposter all along

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 40K)

I used to think Canada was a more pussified but way smarter version of the US. Trudeau taught me it's really just pussified

>Girl you wanna ride huh? Get in the stirrup,
>bitch I'll cover yo ass with my hot maple syrup

Attached: tumblr_m6odkq8jNo1qbolbn.gif (500x375, 883K)

>Mc Nigger performing Ho Slayer

top jej, the cucklord wasn't too bad before he got pozzed.

Here you go

Attached: 1569140409448.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

Attached: 23456123761826.jpg (1500x1000, 208K)

Trudeau's based as fuck

Attached: 1569100711165.png (500x306, 85K)

please be real, please be real. I just want to see Tucker's reaction

BASED ACCELERATIONIST

it isn't

>fake news
You had me for a second, OP

That similarity is crazy.
Yeah i'm glad for you canadians that this gigantic hipocrit finally gets caught in his own PC web. Doing everything he claims is wrong with the world. This just shows you that 'male feminists' are fucking frauds. What the fuck have they been doing in the past that is so bad to women that they actually compensate by becoming a 'male feminist'.

Same as these 'muh diversity' shit whilst taking a crap at canadians (british/french). As if someone cares more about other people than their own people. Similarly i can understand, but when you have some clown who cares MORE about some nigger or paki or whatever than his own people. Then there's some fucking fraud going on there.

Are they trying to get rid of Trudeau because he is a buddy with Trump now?

Also the fake news media didn’t label it as a deep fake video and jumped very quickly to report this.

Based af

Attached: 1452196070619.jpg (711x407, 141K)

kek
>Also the fake news media didn’t label it as a deep fake video and jumped very quickly to report this.
You'd have to expect Jow Forums to make fun of him having done blackface when all the fucking guy can talk about is how canada should be about other people than canadians. So ofcourse there's some memes where they pretend he do other things aswell.

Also i think it's pathetic that you can't dress up as an african for some kind of costume party. Nobody fucking loses their shit if a nigger dress up as a cowboy or a viking or something like this.
Obviously if you have light skin you are not going to look like a nigger unless you paint yourself black somewhat. Go take a white guy and dress him up as a zulu warrior without having to paint him black. It's not going to happen, so 'blackface' is a ridiculous thing to get upset about. They should only get upset about that if they paint themselves black with big lips, nothing wrong with that either. But if they then go around with piece of watermelon and go i is a dumb nigger. I iza not know what i am doingz.. Then YES.. wtf are you doing cut that shit out..

But he's just painted black because he pretended to be african for that custome party or whatever. A white guy cannot look like a fucking african unless he's painted black.

And people say MS paint sucks baka

Attached: 1567513200298s.jpg (125x87, 2K)

Sorry for humans baka

Of course it doesn't make sense, it doesn't matter though. The only metric that matters is whether it upsets leftist crybabies and their pet boons

No one likes Fruity Truity
youtu.be/oYBu_IxX4XE

Attached: EFB7Z0qVAAAHecT.jpg (828x394, 41K)

>inb4 everyone writes in MC Nigger when they vote

very good

drop MC NIGGER fire rhymes here

Attached: IMG-20190920-WA0001.jpg (507x900, 53K)

stamfordadvocate.com/opinion/article/Justin-Trudeau-says-his-privilege-made-him-do-it-14457800.php
>Justin Trudeau says his privilege made him do it
ffs. Can't this fucking conman be honest for just one second.

So where's the video?

Attached: disappointed pepe.jpg (225x225, 9K)

funny how it's always the left that gets wrapped up in this blackface/racist stuff, every single time, yet the media would have you believe the opposite

thats it im a trudeau troop now!

>funny how it's always the left that gets wrapped up in this blackface/racist stuff, every single time, yet the media would have you believe the opposite
I'm not a big fan of africans, but i don't hate them for existing. I just have problem with tons of african immigrants and the demographic issues they cause.

But you wouldn't see me dressing up as a black person and going oogabooga i am dumb nigger. It's pointless because that's not what it is about at all.

But trudeau did it because he love to dress up in costumes. A tradition of his that he has carried into his presidency aswell. That he's such a cunt that he blames white people for it by perpetuating that 'priveledge' shit as if people don't deserve and haven't earned their own countries for their own people. Is atrocious and digusting.. He should just admit that.
>i like to do dress up in costumes, and that one was funny at the time, but with current sensibilities people get upset about that sort of thing..
The clown just takes zero responsibility for his own actions!

based PM

BASED!

Okay, sorry fags, is this real or no?

This is the best ride at Clown World!

Attached: tenor.gif (339x498, 394K)

>flag
Go figure...

Justy looks nothing like Pierre.

MC Nigger. LOL. Is Trudeau, dare I say, /ourguy/???

It's not. It's just poking fun at him painting himself black for a custome party. When he speaks so against such things in general today.

These fake apologies are always annoying as fuck. He doesn't think it's wrong because there's nothing wrong with what he did. He enjoyed himself whilst doing so everybody was having a good time, it was custome party.

Just say the truth.
>it was funny at the time, and i didn't regret doing it back then, but it's not something i'd do today because people today have different sensibilities and see such a thing as a provocation. Which i ofcourse didn't mean back then when i did it. Nobody did or intended it to be a provocation.

instead he come with a fake apology that he should not have done it at that time in the past. DUDE ofcourse he should, it was probably funny, it's fake apology. Because he's apologizing for something he shouldn't be apologizing for..

But the reason he apologize anyways is otherwise he look like a hypocrit with all the other bs he has been saying against things such as that.

Trudeau is the OG Moonman

Attached: 1519800621568.jpg (409x389, 41K)

Attached: 1568702011549.jpg (800x450, 246K)

No u

>Yeah I always knew he was a faggot
what makes you think so?

Attached: halifax_pride.jpg.size-custom-crop.0x650.jpg (830x650, 129K)

I usually don't fellate such posts, but well done.

>MC Nigger

Attached: 1566689304582.jpg (1200x630, 54K)

The absolute fucking hypocrisy, other people get thrown under the bus for simply saying nigger or telling an offensive joke, regardless of how long ago it was.
Yet when a faggot like Trudeau does literally everything at the same time you hear almost nothing.
The left really consists of nothing but liars.

I love him now

It was done on purpose, same as Frank Marshall Davis being Obama's father. Those commie hippies from the 60s grew up and sought out the most symbolic people they could find and laundered them into politicians for the revolution.

Attached: 1568995385673.jpg (1204x2369, 961K)

Attached: d2fyhmuf1tn31.jpg (746x443, 105K)

You, sir, deserve an upvote.

He looks exactly like a cross between his mom and dad. I've done the face similarity comparison software thingy with Justin and Pierre, and with Justin and Castro, it always shows that he looks more like Pierre.

Kek

Archived, liked and upvoted

Attached: 4563456.jpg (1136x385, 192K)

lol

Deserves a (you)

part of canada heritage

Attached: 1568858763702.png (1127x641, 1.03M)