Pray the Rosary to End the Jews

Do it. The rosary is the most powerful weapon in spiritual battle. Give each devout decade up to ending the Jewish supremacy and control over America and Europe. Together, with rosary in one hand and the bible in another, we will stop them from achieving complete world-wide Zion.

Attached: how-to-pray-the-rosary.jpg (2500x1932, 3.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dwVdYXyxln0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have it also in the us. I didnt know.

>Praying and submitting to a Jew is the most powerful weapon against the Jew
lmfao nice mental gymnastics

We do! In part thanks to the French as well as certain faithful at crucial moments of history. This is a great summation of the history of the Holy Rosary if you guys want to check it out

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dwVdYXyxln0

>Worship one dead jew to fight other jews
The fuck?

Spoken like a true historical illiterate whose entirety of theology comes from the backwater sewage of pol. You are literally damning your soul because of a bunch of esoteric retards on the internet. You should look into the history of the rosary and it’s effectiveness. We’d all be Muslim today if not for the Rosary.

A Jew who gathered the publicans (Roman tax collectors) and led a spiritual revolution in Judea against the Pharisees that spread to Greece and then all of Europe.
But yeah he loves Jews. Right. Oh wait:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
>The Pharisees (/ˈfærəˌsiːz/) were a social movement and a school of thought in the Holy Land during the time of Second Temple Judaism. After the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE, Pharisaic beliefs became the foundational, liturgical and ritualistic basis for Rabbinic Judaism.
They are actually his (literally) mortal enemies.

Have what? The rosary? Yes, many people pray it here...
Yeah we are eternally indebted to the French for maintaining the integrity of the Catholic faith, particularly through Lefevbre. One day he will officially be canonized.

How about I just quote your own Jewish scripture back at you and show you that your entire world view is incoherent garbage?

Matthew 6
>7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

Attached: 1514828375912.png (885x808, 93K)

>rosary & prayer rope kill jews

Verified

nice kike pilpul, i'm going pray so you die

>Yes, many people pray it here...
Yes

Attached: 1488.jpg (1488x1488, 195K)

pic is you peering at devout Christians

Attached: 1567075658665.jpg (238x251, 20K)

>The rosary is a vain repetitions
Not in the slightest. It is a 15 minute long devotion to Jesus and Mary and a meditation on the virtues of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Hardly vain at all... now the Protestants who go to those weird Pentecostalist churches and speak in tongues... THAT'S vain.

You quoting this verse literally shows you do not know how the Rosary is prayed. Which is pretty bad because O.P. posted the graphic. It’s not just vain repetition. I really feel bad for people like you, to take the positions that you do you truly have to be a broken man.

Attached: 12485546-A34E-4124-8A36-0D73E7E9B581.jpg (1024x735, 275K)

>All repetitions are vain, says the Protestant
>If you repeat the Our Father even twice in your entire life, you're an evil satanic devil worshipper and going to hell, says the Protestant
I think Protestants just don't like to pray.
>Let me interpret the Bible so I can be lazy and still go to heaven
Not how Christianity works, at all.

I really want to do it but Im confused about the part about contemplating the mysteries.
What do you do? You think about of the mystery and you try meditate no this? How long does it take you?

rosarycenter.org

For each decade you contemplate a certain mystery. You envision it, ponder it, think about the power of God being shown and how it all fits into the larger picture of Christianity. I take my time, a full Rosary takes me about 40 minutes.

You mediate / think about the mystery while you say the sequence of Our Father, 10x Hail Mary, Glory Be, and Oh my Jesus...
If you don't know the details of the mystery, read the relevant sections of the Bible.

>It is a 15 minute long prayer that I repeat word for word every single day
>totally not vain repetitions tho
lmfao.

>40 minutes for the Rosary.
Do you mean the 5-decade or the 15-decade. Please don't tell me you say the 5 luminous mysteries in addition to the 15 traditional mysteries every day.

you pray for salvation, not knowledge

pray to Christ and if you have theological quests it will happen on its own, ask for it and it shall be given

>2019
>Be Op
>Be in the most technologically advanced civilization the world has ever seen.
>magic beads + magic words = magic spell
kek

yes , now fuck off kike
antichrist jew faggot

Attached: sqr.jpg (375x375, 34K)

I spend 40 minutes on 5 decades. The Luminous mysteries are just as valid and powerful as any other of the Rosary.

Have you said the Our Father more than once in your life? Have you recited a Psalm of David more than once? Why did you repeat those prayers?

Matthew 6:7 is about how the pagans around Israel prayed (which is, they spouted nonsense like current protestants do in Pentecostalist sects). Get behind me, Satan, your interpretation of scripture leads people away from the faith.

lmfao posters are not Jow Forumsacks
you're losing your time on jewish shills

Are you even reading my posts? I'm not a Christcuck, I don't worship Jews. You've got a nigger tier IQ and the reading comprehension of an abo, faggot.

>Matthew 6:7 is about how the pagans around Israel prayed
It says nothing about this. You do realize that your church doesn't let you freely interpret your Jew writings like this anyway, right, moral slave? Vain repetitions are vain repetitions and repeating the same garbage for 40 minutes a day makes you a complete cuckold. Submit to the Jew goy, become a spiritual slave lmfao

shut up tired shill, you're a kike spouting the same old failed lines

neck yourself your life is worthless, that's why you were born a contemporary jew

Attached: 1567842252408.png (500x580, 102K)

>memeflag calling others a Jew
let's see that Israeli flag, kike :)

Who said anything about validity? The rosary is not "valid" in the same sense that a mass is "valid". It is just a devotion, so intention is all that really matters.

I have disdain for the Luminous mysteries not in themselves, because it's taken from the gospel after all, just their insertion in to the weekly sequence of the devotion. It completely break the devotion's symmetry with the Holy Trinity, so I choose to continue with the better sequence:

Mon: Joyous
Tue: Sorrowful
Wed: Glorious
Thu: Joyous
Fri: Sorrowful
Sat: Glorious
Sun: Joyful during Advent, Sorrowful during Lent, Glorious in between

If you include the Luminous in your weekly routine, it gets inserted abruptly on Thursday, breaking the temporal sequence of the life, death, and resurrection/assumption of Jesus/Mary and throwing the Glorious on Saturday by the wayside.

It's also uniquely a Dominican devotion. Were the Dominicans involved when John Paul II randomly created these mysteries? Probably not. I don't think St. Dominic would not approve. You don't have to agree with everything a pope does or say.

He's done a number on you, OP.

>capitalizing "jew"
kikes like you are deep retards

There is no man so broken God cannot fix. Notice how you’re the only one angry in the thread. You’re here to vilify, you’re not even here to exchange ideas. You’re here to mock and ridicule. And you’re mad. Your anger and your lack of substance speaks volumes to your position. You will never sway one single faithful. You can waste your life doing so, that is your free will and God does not interfere with free will. However, you are damning your own soul. You are wasting your limited time on earth while inching towards eternal suffering, which is far greater and horrible than the pathetic state of your current life. I will pray for you, sincerely. You’re on the wrong side, friend. It’s never to late to humble yourself before the Father of all creation.

Attached: A1A01A18-C16F-4D2B-81ED-4D2FA95F644E.jpg (950x1024, 134K)

lot's of typos, sorry
I need to talk to my spiritual director about this. I may never fully recover.
Cringe

>You capitalize words? You must be a Jew
>Meanwhile, check out my meme flag
Lulz kike your pilpul is straight up trash

>Hurr durr ur going to Hell repent and submit to my Jew god!
Nice argument, faggot.

You wanna talk about mad, though? Check out this seeting kike: , lulz

you're a kike, fuck you kike

burn while i show the Lord to you

Attached: 1564464028164.jpg (1680x1680, 369K)

That’s a whole lot of nonsense. I mean valid in relation to the other sets of mysteries. Any cursory research into the Rosary shows it has been evolving over time. You should watch the video in my first post. It’s a thorough recount of the history and formation of the Rosary. Also, the Luminous mysteries were first recorded 300 or so years before JP2. They’re not “random” at all. The video goes into the account of the first recording of 3 of the 5 luminous mysteries 300 or so years before JP2, then the origin of the set of 5 that we know of today. They weren’t just some whim of JP2. And when you consider the Luminous mysteries, they touch on subjects that have been incredibly misunderstood due to modernism. Most notably the eucharist and the wedding of Cana.

In addition to the video in my first post there are tons of videos of Dominicans defending the Luminous mysteries. You do realize that Saint Dominic did not receive the Rosary in its current form....right?

Nah, man. You’re just lost. That’s why you can’t refute my points without reducing them to a single sentence, and why you think “Jesus is a Jew” is a solid refutation of Christianity. You’re trying to draw people away from the faith, but you have no arguments...at all. As I said before, only a broken man comes into a place where faithful are discussing prayer, and attempts to ridicule and sow discord. And again, in your entire life, you will never draw one single soul away from Christ. You’ll probably just draw more to Him, when those on the fence see that people like yourself cannot refute the faith without literally looking like an enraged and helpless demon. It would be amusing if it weren’t so sad to witness

>muh magic beads!
>schizo babble will save us all!

Attached: rosary.jpg (2048x3072, 1.39M)

He received the 15 mysteries from Mary, yes. If we're going to make the comparison, the Luminous mysteries are not of supernatural origin, and so are not as pleasing to Our Lord and Mary.

I'm not against saying them in themselves. I just don't incorporate them into my weekly routine for the reasons I've already stated: lack of symmetry/symbolism with the Holy Trinity and the Psalter of David (150 psalms), and the undue preference given to the Joyous and Sorrowful mysteries.

If I were to say the Luminous mysteries weekly, I would add them to the 5 decades done on Sunday. But JPII didn't recommend that, so you have a shittier version of the weekly devotion spread throughout the internet now.

And if the Luminous mysteries had existed for hundreds of years, why did JPII recommend to add them to the weekly devotion now?

Nice try, but that butt plug isn't even one decade long. I can pray with that, I'll lose count.

jp2 is an aberration, worse yet he is possibly part of the abomination of desolation

>please listen once again, today, in this sacred place, to the words uttered by Simon Peter. In those words is the faith of the Church. In those same words is the new truth, indeed, the ultimate and definitive truth about man: the Son of the living God – ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’”
his first homily, he literally declared to the world
>the NEW truth
about what?
>MAN
and he juxtaposed man with what?
>MAN: the Son of the living God
>YOU are the Christ

which is why he said that "man is the primary and principle way" so many times, as we know Jesus is the way

which is why he said "there is contained in the Eucharist that which the life of every man has most deeply"

which is why he said "He, Emmanuel, God-with-us, was crucified in the concentration camps and the gulags; he knew affliction under bombardment in the trenches; he suffered wherever the inalienable dignity of man, of every human being, was humiliated, oppressed and violated."

which is why he said "To offend against human beings is, most certainly, to offend against God."

which is why he said "In this way you will help change the world; you will make it more human and thus more divine."

because his whole life was dedicated to preaching the new age of Man, which is why he went to every false religion and kissed the koran and carried out countless abominations, yet nearly everybody is blind and stupid to him, because he had some sort of preternatural demonic essence that confounded nearly all that saw him and who tried to read his words

a Nestorian times a billion

luminous mysteries fit his antichrist gospel because it is the assimilation of Jesus Christ's unique divine actions into ourselves, because we are Christ in "messianic contest" with Jesus

This, read the line before the "LORD"s prayer

Yahowsha(Jesus) says "If you must pray then this is how you should do it"

Prayer is not encouraged by God or Yahowsha or anyone as being particularly useful, Especially not repeating mantras or whatever and especially if God isn't listening to you because he doesnt give a fuck about you to begin with, as is the case with 99.99% of people

He definitely doesn't give a fuck about you, being Romanian.

wow OP's balls finally dropped and he delivered some bants

>Rosary is for women and children
Not today, Satan.

user, praying to a Jewish woman for hours on end while clutching some anal beads is pretty feminine behavior t b h.

It’s not so simple as that. What’s important is that we pray and meditate on the life of Christ. Who are you to say what specific mystery God likes more? Do you think you’re more fit than a priest to say this? Than a Pope? Hardly. Seriously, watch the video I posted earlier. It’s a very comprehensive review of all the adjustments of the Rosary, as well as other various forms of the Rosary which exist and have been perpetuated by Our Lady over the last 800 years or so. The Rosary was intended as a weapon against heresy, not to be some symbolic representation of the Trinity.

As for the JP2 pasta, I think he is dragged through the mud so hard for no reason. His phrasing is questionable at times, if you’re looking to rip him. But really he’s just saying that Christ is in inasmuch as we too are sons of God, as well as through the Eucharist. And did not Jesus Christ Himself say that which we do to the least of us, we also do to Him? So yes, Jesus was in a sense “injured” during all those tragic events and to blaspheme man is certainly blaspheming God because we are His creation.

I don’t think JP2 is half as bad as everyone on the Internet seems to believe. Now I want you to substantively support your last statement. How PRECISELY do the Luminous Mysteries fit an “antichrist agenda”

>Christ is in inasmuch as we too are sons of God
That's exactly what the Nestorians believed.

Will you say Christ is not with you? Then say it. You’re taking the approach of the incoherent user earlier if your only response is the singling our of this one sentence.

>exactly what Nestorians believed

Is it?

>Nestorianism is a Christian theological doctrine that upholds several distinctive teachings in the fields of Christology and Mariology. It opposes the concept of hypostatic union and emphasizes that the two natures (human and divine) of Jesus Christ were joined by will rather than nature.

I got my own prayer and it goes like this:

Dear Lord Jesus,

Please kill all niggers, spics, wops, gooks, and kikes, make me rich, and let me suck Taylor Swift's toes.

Amen.

Attached: Hitlersaint.jpg (367x495, 64K)