United Ireland is becoming a certainty

Apparently the Brits are trying to modify the Irish backstop to be a “Northern Ireland only” arrangement. Yes, get this, the UK want NI to be aligned with EU laws and regulations and tariffs... and have a regulatory and tariff border in the Irish-English-Scottish sea.

Why in the world would the Northern Irish then stay in the UK... if it is de facto part of Ireland?

Attached: ECF8DC7B-7E6C-4B76-9D08-8169A9F9B38B.jpg (1186x1186, 200K)

hurr durr dat's wht tey say abut the jews haaaa

No, they didn’t say that about Jews. Who is they anyway?

The DUP has already said No and so has the Government.
The solution is another border poll.

If NI votes to join Ireland, then it should remain as a special autonomous region.
Continued commitment to the Good Friday Agreement is still important in a united Ireland, as the UK, Ireland and other international bodies are guarantors of it as such.

Nazis like you. And yes they do "The Jews never left any place until they were driven out"

Best scenario. It's a shitshow, the Irish gov pretty much collapses. Ireland leaves the EU for a trade union with Britain. The tech COs leave. Sanity is restored

I am a libertarian, I love freedoms. I am as far away from Nazism as Bernie Sanders.

Sounds good, why isn’t NI joined up with Irrland with a special region status? Keep Stormont, let them keep their UK passport, heck, let them even keep the Queen as the leader of Stormont.

For one thing, Stormont hasn't assembled for years. New elections might have to be held, for both Stormont and the central government in Dublin.
There is already the Common Trave Area, which guarantees both British and Irish citizens can live and work in each others' countries, regardless of the UK's membership of the EU.
As for the Queen, that's up to her what her future role in NI will be.

I am only saying, what more do Northern Irish want but A. the Queen, B. UK passports, C. free travel with the UK, D. Stormont and E. slags?

Attached: 1F693EB4-188D-4AC8-A09D-83C481D25228.jpg (720x960, 146K)

Hard for the NI governmen to collapse as it has not been doing any work for the last couple of years. It would collapse if they actuallly turned up.

Ireland both N and S is full of horsefucking bog people. Best option is to import weapons, stand back and light a fuse.

The end of catholism and the death of the pope. Personally both seem reasonable requests.

>horsefucking bog people. Best option is to import weapons, stand back and light a fuse
This

We can't even have this conversation yet, because there are a million non-white/non-British cunts taking part in the discussion.
The point of Brexit to me, is to get rid out of the outsiders with the aim of making it possible for issues like Ireland to be resolved by British people, among British people with no interference.
We have many problems to fix, all impossible when we cant even figure out who is who, who is us, the enemy is inside the gates, we can't figure out larger political concerns during a siege, we need to burn them out first.

Attached: 1525712267200.jpg (800x1114, 726K)

More baseless d&c shit. The media wants us to believe none of this issues can be settled without conflict and anger

Irish people are the niggers of Britain, honestly, I wish you'd leave the UK. I don't care if you unite or divide or kill eachother, as long as Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland just fucks off forever. Nobody likes you, your accents are horrific, you're self-righteous assholes and leprechauns are fucking creepy.

Why does the DUP even matter at this point? Johnson now only has a minority government, so the DUP seats are literally worthless.

It depends on how you read Irish psychology. Ireland has never been a United country as such. Even under British rule. Before Ulster there was the pale. The addition of Ulster to the south could see fracture lines developing elsewhere. Opposition to the existence of Ulster being a uniting factor for the south.

Still sore that the only victim of Islamic terrorism in Ireland is a jap?

Balkanize all obnoxious countries: UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, China, India, Russia,...

Fuck off mohammad

Ireland is a British country full of larpers

come home pat

invade ireland.

>Britain wants to modify the irish backstop to be the irish backstop
what the fuck are you saying, Barnier literally invented the concept that NI should remain part of the EU jurisdiction.

Attached: 1569104056709.jpg (1178x1178, 321K)

Mate, you are a bit off the mark there. There's plenty of stuff online that could explain it better than I could, so maybe look it up.

Based Des
>A NATION ONCE AGAIN

Please stop jewing up the thread, thanks.

>Special AUtonomous Region?
Why should the conquered declare terms?

If they don't like it, the colonists should go back to the UK.

>Irish people are the niggers of Britain
>Despite Britain being full of actual niggers

I see your point. Don't be a sore loser, fren.

Based Fenian Verhofstadt

Take your meds shizo

>500 years of Ireland within the UK
Economical mismanagement, poverty, pests and starvation.

>50 years of Ireland within the EU/EC
Among the most prosperous/HDI countries in Europe while being the humiliating envy of its former colonial master.

Can someone explain to me why anyone would still want to stay in this piece of shit union when every white country that has left the UK so far turned into a superior and wealthier society than the UK itself?

I dunno Dublin is trying to catch up with London. Also they're only 3% of the population.

Much worse than that Friend:

>One of the most striking developments of the past three decades is how much richer the Republic of Ireland has become compared with the whole of the UK in general and Northern Ireland in particular. Commercially the union has been a calamity for Northern Ireland. Everyone has suffered financially, Catholic and Protestant, nationalist and unionist alike. Although rarely appreciated in the din of local politics and recrimination, as an economic experiment, Partition has been a disaster.

>If we go back to Partition in 1921, 80 per cent of the industrial output of the entire island of Ireland came from the six counties that would become Northern Ireland, largely centred on Belfast. This was where all Irish industry was based. Northern Irish entrepreneurs and inventors were at the forefront of industrial innovation. By 1911, Belfast was the biggest city in Ireland and the north-east was by far the richest part of the island.

> The collapse of the once-dynamic Northern Irish economy versus that of the Republic is stunning. Having been a fraction of the North’s at independence, the Republic’s industrial output is now far greater than that of Northern Ireland. Exports of goods and services from the Republic are €282.4bn; total exports from the North stand at a paltry €10.1bn. This obviously reflects the investment of multinationals, but it also underscores just how far ahead is the Republic’s industrial base. Producing close to 30 times more exports highlights a vast difference in the globalisation of business.According to the most comparable international indicators, income per head is now €22,000 in the once wealthy Northern Ireland and €38,000 in the once impoverished Republic of Ireland.