Are there any good jews in your eyes, Jow Forums?

Are there any good jews in your eyes, Jow Forums?

Attached: Flag-kids.jpg (640x427, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/UsIllegallyEnteringIntoWw1AndDefeatingGermanyIllegally
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only michael savage

>being obsessed with jews

yikes. get a life, faggot yokel.

I'm pretty fond of David Lee Roth tbqh

Not a single blue eyed. Shame.

My neighbor is an orthodox jew. He has the nicest maintained yard on the whole street. He is a nice man who gave my kids two chocolate bars each during Halloween.

Hitler?

Attached: 99763b7765fc5122990e2fe529c2f0a6662a756ec96c3ea8bd53231a7c34cf5c.png (612x423, 135K)

that photo looks like it was taken at some zionist jewish kids summer camp. Probably somewhere in New Hampshire

If they don't cut their kid's dick, then they're good.

>memeflag
>1 post by this id
Go outside for once in your fucking life.

Attached: 1459058687386.jpg (680x709, 122K)

Hans Zimmer?

good jew is a dead jew

David cole

Dead ones

Attached: 1569122343359.jpg (755x504, 47K)

Ethnonationalist israeli jews are okay.

Bobby Fischer

I heard that death camps in eastern poland resulted in six million good jews but it turned out to just be a rumor.

Very few.

Attached: 1566660523950.png (1740x595, 725K)

jake gyllenhaal

Karl Marx

Dead ones.

Many good Jewish people
Many bad Jewish people
Almost like it is a series of personal choices.

Zionist false jews can burn in hell

There are over six million good Jews.

Attached: 85774653.jpg (400x300, 21K)

oy gevalt!

Attached: 1568436976578.jpg (720x649, 242K)

I see bags of meat that need to be cooked in an oven, user.

lmao no
source: jew

Mischlings who hate as well as UNDERSTAND jews can be based. I am one.

Hi Mike

T. Kike.

Hi Eugene

Define good

the holohoaxer? The kike with a Chemistry PHD that believes in gas chambers? yeah NO.

Attached: jews911.gif (442x250, 653K)

Jews can't be good. It's in their nature to be satanic. That's why they tricked everyone to think everything non Jewish is satanic. Because they are satanic.

The only good jews hate themselves, fight Jewish power, and would kill them selves if it meant jews would no longer exist.

I'm Jewish and German. It's awful.

Mы :)

Cлaвa Poccия

Attached: IMG_20190922_131502.jpg (1073x1428, 459K)

He's gonna give your kids the Yiddish diddle if you're not careful. No jew gives anything away without a motive.

Pathetic incels

Depends on what you mean by Jew. If you mean ethnic Jew, then yes, there has to be good ethnic Jews - who don't adhere to the religion of Judaism (Pedo-Satanism)

But religious Jews, no.. Judaism as a religion is inherently evil. It's literally like saying "Are there any good satanic pedos in your eyes?".

Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, and loads of other comic book creators.

They are some yes

Im a pretty good one desu.
but it depends on what you see as "good".

Attached: Burger.jpg (2247x2112, 694K)

this

A shoah'd one

May I have some?

Probably not, if they exist, they are beyond fucked if the "gentles" (not a typo) stop being retarded and fight the tribe.

Based

No. Never. Never ever. Not a cold day in hell, not a sunshine day in the abyss.

There were. I'm not sure about present day.

Attached: Good Jew.jpg (150x253, 7K)

there are good fullahs of all kinds , the heeb which spends his time holobaiting the seppos on ziondon threads is pretty chill

He's based as fuck. Calls out degeneracy daily

Came here to post this

I like this one I think.

Attached: 1467561690831.jpg (1445x878, 237K)

archive.org/details/UsIllegallyEnteringIntoWw1AndDefeatingGermanyIllegally
Benjamin Freedman Collection - Whistleblower Exposes World War Conspiracy - 1961 Speech

Iv met a few good Jews irl.
Was friendly with a mischling at school and his dad was a full on scoobydoo. I think he was sephardic coz this guy was the spitting I mage of saddam hussein (he came to a fancy dress party my folks dressed as saddam once in the early 90s)
He died of alcoholism a few years back but he was what I'd consider a good jew. Conservative outlook. A fun, amusing guy to be around, intelligent, kind and totally assimilated into the local town. He was part of the community and well liked.
He was non religious and non observant of any judaic practise. I saw him eat bacon and everything.
My father's cousin also married a wealthy French scoobydoo. He was a mathematician at some prestigious bordeaux university. Again this guy was of portugee sephardic stock, non observant (he loved French salami and pork sausages) and he treated me with kindness and generosity when I was a child. He sadly died a few years back but he was another good one.
Met a couple of mischlings who were sound as fuck too in my time.
That's my experience of "good Jews"
One point iv noticed is that none of the above were ashekanazi.

Attached: images.png (190x265, 9K)

Capeshit is for bugmen user. If you must read comics then read viz or a decent manga.
Stan Lee was not based btw. He supported all the new "woke" shit in comics. Said so before he died and condemned anyone who didn't agree with crappy sjw comics made by Marxists trannies as "bigots". Fuck him.

Attached: e56.jpg (689x602, 188K)