Iran Appreciation Thread. Hail!

Iran is the backbone of middle east security and peace and has been the only force defending against hostile foreign occupiers and belligerent encroachers of land and territory, namely Israel. The unholy alliance of Zionism, Wahhabism, and Neo-conservatism is hard-pressed foment an international conflict that will only destabilize the entire middle east and inflict pain and suffering on millions of people. Should the Jews succeed in their plan to embroil the world into another major conflict, this time the evidence of their primary role and responsibility will be on full display for everyone to see. It will be, undeniable. The solution to men with little hats is men with little mustaches. Israel, Saudi Arabia and America sponsor terrorism in the region by hiring mercenaries to do the bidding of the Zionist regime. They have been funding, arming, training and providing medical assistance to ISIS and Al-Qaeda in an effort to turn Syria into rubble. All of these wars are Jewish wars. Never forget that. God knows I am right. These criminal deceivers will all rot in hell for eternity.

Attached: Iran.jpg (768x512, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/423277/texas-bds-law-first-amendment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only evidence needed to disprove the 9/11 narrative is pointing to the U.S approving Saudi Arabia's nuclear program.

Why isn't there international condemnation and cries over them potentially mishandling "weapons of mass destruction"? When 90% of the supposed hijackers were Saudi nationals, according to the official story, why wasn't Saudi Arabia the first country the U.S sought to invade to bring the blessings of 'democracy' and put an end to the 'Saudi military threat'? Why is the biggest client of U.S manufactured weapons also the country that births terrorists that are hostile against the United States? Was Osama Bin Laden, not Saudi Arabian? Furthermore, if this entire conflict is about "muh oil", then why doesn't the U.S oust Saudi Arabia and occupy their oil fields? Don't they have some of the biggest reserves in the world? According to the official story of 9/11, Saudi Arabia should have been the #1 target in the so-called "war on terror", but instead, the U.S immedietly started to attack all of the countries that Israel has been complaining about for decades. So you see, what defines a terrorist, isn't someone actually engaging in acts of terrorism, but who Israel, the biggest state sponsor of terrorism in the entire world, considers a terrorist.

CBC News

"So, Leslie, there has been alot of speculstion about whether Israel would go it alone, would attack Iran all on its own. What does Meir Degan say about that?"

"Well he.. he thinks its a mistake, generally, to make it an Iranian Israeli issue. It should be an international issue. Somehow the Saudi's should be encouraged to speak up and pressure the United States. And what he would really like to happen, is Israel sits back, and the Americans do it for the Israelis. It would then be internationalized."

Attached: Iran Hero.jpg (4208x4232, 1.8M)

BAMP JANNIES FOR HUMANITY

Attached: hezbollah-roman-salute.jpg (493x271, 53K)

:)

I will relentlessly hammer away at the false, cheap and fragile identity that Israel has constructed for itself, for like everything contained in the Jewish archives of history, is the opposite of the truth.

Well said.

Attached: hezbollah-anime.jpg (750x631, 77K)

Texas Judge Blocks Anti-BDS Law, Says 1st Amendment Protects Israel Boycotters

forward.com/fast-forward/423277/texas-bds-law-first-amendment/

Judge Robert Pitman ruled in a 56-page opinion that the law serves to “suppress unpopular ideas” and “manipulate the public debate through coercion rather than persuasion….This the First Amendment does not allow.”

Laws banning states from contracting with or investing in companies or independent contractors that boycott Israel have been passed in 26 states, usually with large bipartisan majorities in the legislatures. “Texas touts these numbers as the statute’s strength,” Pitman wrote. “They are, rather, its weakness.”

Attached: Angry Shlomo.jpg (600x737, 75K)

I'm happy the courts still work. Once I saw the GOP supporting this crap I knew I would never vote for them again.

WW2 HISTORY. STRAIGHT FROM NEW YORK TIMES ARCHIVES. REVIVE FORGOTTEN FACTS!

Attached: WW2 Proof-min.jpg (6656x3056, 3.73M)

Islamic countries should be destroyed and its residents exterminated without any survivors

A little bit of hope goes along way

Attached: WW2 Proof 2-min (2).jpg (6024x3488, 3.23M)

We know Moshe, we know.

Attached: WW2 Proof 3-min.jpg (3160x3560, 2.86M)

A challenger has appeared!

Attached: 9FF8DC23-EF09-4B22-A31C-BC972E8942C2.jpg (231x240, 15K)

Attached: DELETE THIS.jpg (366x464, 38K)

Stay vigilant Assad

Attached: basharalassad.jpg (820x540, 67K)

Exceptionally based leaf. I like it!

>Appreciating Islam

Bump

All of the terms, buzzwords and phrases used by politicians and the so-called 'experts' featured in the global media to describe the current situation in the middle east, can all be traced back to a single origin: Israel. The vocabulary surrounding the 'War on Terrorism' was first introduced by Zionist propagandists in Israel who came up with the clever idea of tricking the entire western world into participating in their wars of aggression and expansion. Their strategy focused on making it appear that the enemies, no, the future victims and targets of Zionism likewise posed a serious threat to everyone else. Their problem had to be framed as the worlds problem, and unfortunately, the effectiveness of their campaign has become all too clear. For the great majority of people who have been kept in the dark, I can only be hope that being exposed to the necessary information that has been carefully omitted or memory holed, will open their eyes to the machinations behind this 'War on Terror' that unbeknownst to most of us, actually precedes 9/11 by two decades.

Attached: Right both times.jpg (1144x610, 185K)

thank you iran for avenging 9/11

Attached: Israeli Terrorism 2.jpg (5376x2232, 2.4M)

bump