FOR FUCK'S SAKE I CAN'T FIND A LINK TO Jow Forums FROM EITHER GOOGLE OR ANY OTHER SEARCH ENIGNE! WHAT THE FUCK IS...

FOR FUCK'S SAKE I CAN'T FIND A LINK TO Jow Forums FROM EITHER GOOGLE OR ANY OTHER SEARCH ENIGNE! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? I CAN'T BOOKMARK THE SITE FROM WHERE I'M WAGESLAVING!

Attached: screen_shot_2017-08-17_at_17.58.39.png (832x491, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

banned.video/watch?id=5d8395203c56620013d8a5aa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

banned.video/watch?id=5d8395203c56620013d8a5aa

My search engines are fucked as well for this site

Attached: IMG_20180909_173039.jpg (720x715, 34K)

try wikipedia. in the meantime consider the hypocrisy of these people who decided this.

you realize that the address bar exists right?

How hard is the url to remember
Come on now.... be smarter than this

Good news is OPTUS an internet provider here has lifted their block on Jow Forums apparently. Couldn't access it until I tried today. Wasn't worth a VPN.

Just type www.Jow Forums.org you dumb fucking wog

google censored pol. Those kikes deserve a torturous death.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-033504.png (720x1280, 166K)

Same here cobber, Telstra's lifted their poof-block as well.

They did that fucking months ago.
Literally the first result.
>wtf is wrong with you people

you cant type a simple url?

Attached: 1536758219323.jpg (960x960, 109K)

Are you retarded? You're European, of course you are. Just type in the url you dumb nigger. OP is a faggot.

>yes goy, don't ask question and look for alternatives.

Dumb pastanog. Why the fuck would you need google to search Jow Forums? Better retsrds cant find shit. In fact why the fuck are you using jewgle to do anything?

>can't type an url
>foooooken joooooos

The alternative would be to create a bookmark, manually, by typing the url.

>Literally the first result.
If I google "4 chan pol" like I used to, now I get a fucking wikipedia page for first result, telling me how it's a white supremacist website. Try it for yourself, only started happening about 3 days ago for me.

Wagie ragie

I did try it. This is the .au version of google. I am logged in as a google user though, so maybe that's the difference?

Attached: shitcunt.png (656x292, 18K)

Do you Google Google too?

Different from where i'm sitting.

Attached: Negrogoogle r.jpg (1083x659, 133K)

Inb4
Ooooh mobilefagggg suck a dick

Attached: 5E25B644-ACFA-4967-A798-AFF955ED6626.png (1242x2208, 365K)

Same. 'Jow Forums pol' search yields nothing until the second page, this is nuts. Been like that for a few days. I'm positive google is censoring it.

Guessing asian moot isn't going to be happy about the inevitable drop in traffic.

This smels like the end, boys. It's been a pleasure.

Attached: Judas.jpg (750x464, 68K)

When I type what you typed, the Jow Forums home page is the fourth result, with the Jow Forums archive in 5th place.

First page first result when I google “Jow Forums” or “Jow Forums pol”. You guys are fucking retarded

Attached: F5AA70B3-3AB7-4316-A78D-3EE9C02AA997.jpg (634x629, 72K)

Guess Nipland is getting silently kiked. I have to specifically type it into the address bar just to get to main page now, which is a pain in the penis hole

>Jow Forums.org/pol
>help I need google to find the website
are you retarded?

I really don't think so, it's just the same old algorithm. The vast majority of Jow Forums users don't google it, they have it bookmarked. A non-user wanting to know ABOUT Jow Forums would google it. They can tell the difference based on who clicks what link after the search. The difference is that Jow Forums is famous now.

You're probably right, maybe i'm just a retard that forgot how to interwebs in the last couple day lol... Where's my fucking AOL cd

Gotta love all the dumb fucks in this thread that don't realize that by removing direct Jow Forums search links and filling the results with ones that "educate" you about Jow Forums is a way to discourage newcomers from arriving here.

Why would you go and check the site by yourself when all these reliable sources are telling you that it's a bad place?

>Where's my fucking AOL cd
Check the coaster under your Asahi.

He's a pot smoker. You expect him to remember that shit?

>shows proof that google isn’t censoring shit and OP is a retard
>dumbasses still crying about google censorship

Attached: 1507414945447.jpg (221x250, 5K)

what the fuck are you talking about bookmarks?
I have firefox and a bookmark to Jow Forums works just fine
Also stop using google you fucking mongoloid and switch to duckduckgo or something (it doesn't show it to me if I search something like 'Jow Forums pol' but that doesn't happen if I search 'Jow Forums v' either so I don't think it's because of controversies)

Attached: 4356582384.png (1366x768, 245K)

>using jewgle is for bad goys
>point out the fact that maybe you shouldn't use such a kiked search engine in the first place is for good goys
priceless

It's censored and the same is for every search engine, they also started to filter lolicon, what the fuck is happening really