Is Poland really like this?

If so, where else can I find a white qt3.14 trad wife?

Attached: polish_trads.jpg (748x1400, 225K)

Typical eastern european whores. Their minds are ridden by animal instincts.

What about women in Solvakia?

All women everywhere. Go MGTOW

They are even worse than polish girls.

I can't do that. I must propagate the race.

Ouch. American girls are the same/worse. So where do we go?

>thinking that girls that flaunt their sexual partners on social medijuh, somehow represents the whole country.
Just kindly kill yourself on the way out.

Don't fall for the meme, OP. My Polish ex told me she fucked 50 guys when we were dating and I walked out on her. All women are whores.

Never, you fucking kike.

>PiS podobno przeciwko imigrantom
>na TVP2 właśnie leci pro-imigrancka propaganda przebrana jako film dokumentalny

Attached: es-090517-thinking-face-emoji-1504643347.jpg (480x240, 22K)

>t.has Polish gf/wife

Speak English. This is an American web site.

>thinking e thots who would post on facebook about this kind of thing are a reliable representation of the greater population

this is what women are like when you give them freedom

>t.has Polish gf/wife

A pollack even confirmed this to be true.

whats wrong with that exactly?
just go to gym and become a chad

Okay your choice. Just don't exoect to find a trad gf because there are no trad women. Not since they've been given rights. You need to either find yourself a woman and never ask questions, or go MGTOW

these girls had more dicks in them in their 15 years of life than our grandmas after 90y

>This is an American web site.
>He doesn't know about hiroshimoot
lmaoing@u

so what?
it just means that they will be more experienced in sex
ever fucked a virgin? that shit is horrible

I wish it was like that but it's just a small percentage of eurowhores

> shit is better than fresh food because it’s experienced in being eaten
Cucks, ladies and gentlemen

It also means she will cheat on you. Once a thot, always a thot

What film are you referring to?

Feminism is enough to destroy a country. All this faggotry shit is just to humiliate us

Women that are ready to post such shit on SM clearly aren't good representatives of women as a whole. So I call bullshit. But in all honesty there is way more of them wanting to be independent and explore the world on their own, they don't understand the notion of marriage and the amount of wife material girls is dropping. Maybe I'm a retard for thinking so, but personally I'd never marry a non virgin unless I was forced to settle down for something close to that, heck I'd even go for Asian or Muslim girls if need be. But it honestly makes me depressed, I just want to have many cute white kids of my own, not some hapa looking ones.

It was normal probably in balkan even for you grandmas in past to ride dick carousel because they have turkish dna. Most of slovak whores have balkan roots. But its not really acceptable between whites. I remember how my oma told me about my uncle :D he was in siberia helping them there because soviets didnt have clever people for that job. And when my uncle was coming back to his hotel room from work there were waiting naked russian women in their beds ready to fuck LOL and my uncle btfoed her and said her that its not normal in civilised world to fuck with strangers. Eastern and south slavics are fucking animals.

>Simon Reeve i jego śródziemnomorskie przygody
Actually it's both pro-immigrant and pro climate change bullshit

And this is why Jews are 90% Slavic. Hitler didn't genocide them enough.

user btw, are there some ancestry tests I can do that aren't owned by kikes or anglos?

>european women are trad because they are european

Attached: 999.png (159x231, 72K)

croats dont have turkish dna.

>all those thots having all that sex
WHY NOT WITH ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're virtually indistinguishable from Poles, Catholic West Slavs and showered with pozzed EU propaganda like all member states

>And this is why Jews are 90% Slavic. Hitler didn't genocide them enough
All "European" jews are from Khazaria, "Slavic" is their slaves of many nations, but made to believe them being same, due to allowed ultradox cuchianity, they've been forced to be and only language spread with it.

Lol Zedminzuxuq Slavskiqukcz will marry herself a nice moderately wealthy western man in about 15 years and tell him she has only ever had sex with 1 long term boyfriend.

You can tell by the roast, you would have to be retarded to believe her

Like everywhere these whores are mostly in the big cities which are always cesspools of degeneracy and idiocy. The smaller towns and villages have the white girls you're looking for.

You won't find a virgin. Your best bet is a woman with low mileage

Depends on the age.

Polaks are slavs, slaves wannabe jews, polkas are kurwas, especially towards shitskins and negroes, even any other colour mongrels, as long as not impotent polaks

Attached: 153865365069.jpg (960x728, 300K)