/IIRAW/ - EURO EDITION

This is the best idea Jow Forums had in months: Print this message that triggers the double think of the modern destructive left.

While they know that Islam considers women inferior, contrary to their idea of the "stronk independet woman", their slavish subjugation to Islam and goat-fucking third world immigrants is preventing them from calling Islam a problem.

They cannot call out that they either reject the Islamic stance on woman, or that they support the subjugation of women. Their double think – holding two contradictory ideas at the same time – is brought to light, something that makes them feel very uneasy.

NPCs are already disturbed by the cognitive dissonance it evoked:

[YouTube] "Islam Is Right About Women" Posters Spark Outrage & Confusion (embed)

[YouTube] Why "Islam IS RIGHT About Women" is Causing "Confusion & Anger" (embed)

boston25news.com/news/-islam-is-right-about-women-odd-signs-spark-confusion-in-local-town/987837653

whdh.com/news/islam-is-right-about-women-flyers-spark-concern-in-winchester/

wcvb.com/article/residents-disgusted-by-offensive-flyers-posted-on-signs-throughout-winchester/29115607

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/09/20/flyers-stating-islam-right-women-cause-media-narrative-crisis/

REMINDER

THE POSTER DOES NOT NEED TO BE EDITED

IGNORE ALL OTHER SUGGESTIONS

IIRAW HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE
STICK TO IIRAW

Attached: 1560501190763.png (502x657, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMHQJ1Er8xA
youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA
youtube.com/watch?v=DqBkuC4Oh-g
youtube.com/watch?v=sG_Av1TmGUA
youtu.be/39K9K1T7wvg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Original Poster

Attached: 1553205078081.png (2550x3300, 55K)

Youtube links fucked up but hey thanks for baking Frog, you're alright

Attached: 1531178623631.gif (272x368, 1.73M)

REMINDER

Attached: 1569122974051.jpg (310x415, 42K)

Attached: 1541556259402.png (1000x1000, 252K)

any uni students here? do you get nervous posting these on campus?

I feel like I would have an anxiety attack trying to pull this off. so many cameras everywhere, I could get caught and expelled (would be the politically correct answer to this by the school admin). dunno if I want to risk it but it sounds fun to troll the globohomo

Hmmm a nice variant could also be: "Islam is right about gays"

No fontfaggery, just put them up around town.

ITT C_rAnians pushing hard for the world to hate SA before C_rAn gets called out for starting a War~

Attached: 1569034946994.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

>watch out for CCTV
>use gloves
>conceal your face if you can (glasses, mask..)
>use dark clothings
>go with one (1) friend with matching clothing.

We've been there, user

Attached: IIRAL.png (2550x3300, 67K)

Also, try using public printers, i don't know how tinfoil-hat tier is the printer tracing theory but be aware.

Pay a friend that does not attend your university to do it and use cellular technology to direct them.

if science is left and religion is right then "islam is right about women" is not a contridicting statement at all because supporting religion is a conservative ideology, while tolerating freedom of expression is a liberal ideology... checkmate boomers, stay mad lmao

Attached: DfZsefSX0AEt4lv.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

If you bring a friend then make sure you keep your voices down. You never know if someone who catches you will recognize one of your voices later. Make sure any clothes you wear isn’t something that can easily be traced back to you.

>Lame attempt to piggy-back on IOTBW success.
>Rush shoped by some non-creative individual.
>Forced meme.
Do le jews really want war in Iran that badly?
Or is this again about not being to able to elect their own correct "democratic" government again?

Attached: BBJ.jpg (720x526, 31K)

Also
>laser printers apparently leave a hidden code on paper making it traceable.
>careful being connected to your car (registration plate)

>memeflag
>jewish propaganda as pic
>call us jews
>campaign already hit the media in 3 days of existance
>n-no guyz thas bad, pls stop
kys disgusting filthy jew.

Attached: 1557420446372.png (257x298, 8K)

this shit is hilarious, it's like a cliche way to fuck up with bot's programming
look at these bitches faces they are stuck in a loop
youtube.com/watch?v=CMHQJ1Er8xA

Based

Attached: shill measurement.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Will not work here:(

best psyop ever.
Islam cannot be wrong
Feminism cannot be wrong
syntax SJW error

you should be happy about it kek.
that means you don't need that.

did you see the videos of randoms being asked about it? NPC.exe has crashed, please reboot nao.

give this one a try

Attached: 1569117985007.jpg (450x641, 58K)

I have not. Need links.

this was clearly made by a mind alien to ours
kys kike

youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

We need to fragment Feminism and fortunately a white woman's ego is our unwitting ally.

Intersectionalists
Are
Right
About
White feminists.

Drive the stake of antagonistic intersectionalist through the egos of white women and topple them.

some links are already in the OP.
here's some YT videos that didn't got copypasta proprely
youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

Attached: 1552325684164.png (548x1266, 164K)

Dont slide the thread you kike.
ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN.

Nothing else. Dont dilute the message.

that's too obscure for normies, not everyone knows what is Intersectionalists and what they are about and their feud with white whamen

My God

Lmao

>I tore the first one down
That woman must be islamaphobic!

DO NOT answer to people who suggest other posters. DO NOT SLIDE THIS SHIT.

This is the best idea of 4 chan in MONTHS.

ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN.

bump for great idea; moreso in Europe.

It is even less controversial. Islam one can at least provoke someone to think you are sleaping Daesh member. Default jew joke will not impress anyone.

so we're just going to ignore this post? what's the matter? did these FACTS contridict with your self beneficial agenda? or does your code not read logic? NPC much?

Attached: D5wtqapWsAEozlx.jpg (640x334, 27K)

Don't reply to him. Watch him seethe.

>ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN.
I mean, it's not wrong

Bump. I want to see this shit happen in my country.

make it happen.

Make it happen son.

based

Attached: 56734563456354.png (2550x3300, 494K)

Left/right brain is an unsupported concept. In fact mathematicians are more likely to believe in God than Physicists and Biologists ... ill leave it to you to work out which is more analytical.

if you bake the bread next pls use this one as point of reference, is use 4chengX and it fucked up the youtube links.

>all Jow Forumsacks start putting up the posters
>they become well known, everyone loses their shit
>in time, Jow Forumsacks switch them to just "ISLAM IS RIGHT" and everyone still loses their shit
>"in other news, police took down another batch of racist posters saying "Islam is right" which is a known white nationalist slogan"

Attached: 15516427568540.jpg (1125x1087, 261K)

Well "multiracial white supremacy" is already a thing. How much more stupid can it get?

We should use the local language so that even the most demented boomers who may not speak English get it

Islam hat Recht über Frauen

Islam est vrai sur les femmes?

Wear a plain black hoodie.
Sunglasses
Shemagh (or just wear a mask)
Wear throwaway shoes
Go at night when nobody is around, and be quick. If anybody follows you, bail.
Also, if you're worried about the printer thing, go to a place like Staples or some printing place where nobody will bother you. Pay with a prepaid gift card, and make sure to wear a hat and sunglasses when you do it, you should be fine.
If youre super worried, just order some stencils or customized stamp.

yes we should do that, a finnanon was pushing that idea in previous threads.
let's get to work boyz

French version.
Frogs tell me what you think.

Attached: 1565130704109.jpg (2480x3508, 450K)

Just do it, I post signs like that all the time and never get in trouble. If you get asked about it, just say it's a social experiment/art project (it pretty much is). The sign isn't overtly offensive anyway.

Or, if you're going to staples and some shit and want to remain as unidentifiable as possible, shop around for a fake beard to conceal your face (if you don't already have a beard/cant grow one), along with a hat. Doubt anybody would be able to pin you. Dress totally out of your norm.

Except it was C_rAn's idea, to shield them from their own declaration of war; The SA attacks.
You forced memeing dunce ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To hostile. The original font is better.

contact, north.

Attached: 1539135367629.gif (240x270, 245K)

can you point out which was is it? dunno if i have it.

please flood paris with those

and how does this debunk my post? you're not even saying anything but just broadly leave things up for interpretation hoping that i'd be dumb enough to say
>so you're saying believing in god is analytical?
to which you could say
>i did not say that
or if i were to say
>physicists and biologists are scientists, thus proving my point
to which you could say
>mathematicians are more analytical, thus debunking your point
but i am not that stupid.. i know that you're not saying anything... you're just baiting, hoping that i'd give a predictable reply
But You Didn't Say Anything youtube.com/watch?v=sG_Av1TmGUA

Attached: image0-18-1.jpg (1125x974, 145K)

Why did you reply to a memeflag? Never reply to a memeflag, brother. The kike is just going to try and run you through mental gymnastics to derail the thread.

like this?

Attached: 1563611889740.jpg (2480x3508, 488K)

Make a Swedish version, I think it should really spark in this country with their emancipated women.

Attached: 1569073655938.jpg (1080x810, 177K)

calibri thin
futura thin looks nice too

Why don’t you wear a burqa? It’s seriously not hard and religiously offensive if someone asks you to take it off

Calibri looks good, what you think?

Attached: 1548261001304.jpg (2480x3508, 452K)

"Mohammed was Gay"

"muhamed was a tranny"

Looks really good

Thanks for your input Lauren.

Attached: 1554615334122.png (1226x634, 193K)

The front appears to be Segoe UI Light Style.

thanks user, it looks pretty good with Calibri though

I don't give a fuck about Islam. This is stupid and you are stupid.

What will this achieve

this
youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

Muslims Vs white liberal women

Political divide and conquer

We learned this from the jew

Better to be uniform with the original font but I do agree its better than this.

Which looks like a disaster or war headline from a news paper. Which conveys an opinion just from the font. Better to be a neutral as possible since the desired effect is to convey absolutely no bias.

>Which looks like a disaster or war headline from a news paper.
yes you're right.

this is for countries where they can't bitchslap women across the room to discipline them

"ISLAM>JEWS"

this

Attached: 1560680686677.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

"THE GOYIM KNOW"

Would be the funniest to see on the news but I don't think they would put that one on tv.

Pretty bad as propaganda, nobody in the real world knows what intersectional feminists are, that is just a messed up confusing message. Might as well troll tumblr with it.

Yes, which is why I can't do it. Hell, they'd notice that I left my dorm rooms, disappeared from all local cctv for a while as "someone" puts up these posters, then reappeared as soon as the posters stopped popping up.

Mullah defends 'beat your wives lightly' advice

youtu.be/39K9K1T7wvg

It is not a conspiracy theorie at all. Modern printers print metadata that you can't see with the naked eye

just put it in public toilets of the uni or this kind of places if you feel too much heat.
people will see it anyway.

There are actually hadiths about him wearing his wife's dresses, not to mention his love of shaving everything below the neck.

Can we run with something like this? Not sure about the font though.

Attached: femalejihadimeme.jpg (500x270, 45K)

this is funny but can get you in a whole lot of trouble though.

Right as in correct, not the direction, you semantic ESL fuckwit.

KeK

Attached: 1522923503618.gif (500x281, 615K)

wtf? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code

Fuck off Shapiro

ISLAM

IS

RIGHT

ABOUT

WOMEN

AND

THE

JEWS

This would only work on a college campus. And it would have to be infested with leftists too.

You really think they are going to get the forensics lab out for this? Lay off the meth for a while, its making you paranoid.