How can kikes have the highest IQ if they give such dumb answers???

youtube.com/watch?v=3gevYscGnTg

I've only heard a nigger saying something this dumb >> Live for a bit in another place and your skin colour will change.

Attached: jews 1950.jpg (1421x752, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=4p32_1568389356
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there would have been ancient jews who looked white like ashkenazi and sephardi do, and brown ancient jews as well, anyway. Probably black too. The art of the time in the middle east depicts all of these phenotypes.
There are white passing people in the levant especially lebanon and coastal syria, and people assume they must be "crusader rape babies", but there's no reason to assume thats neccessarily the case. The fact that people travelled from europe to the middle east 800 years ago means that migrations happened in that direction before that also, many times in the past. There are a lot of georgian migrants in syria and many of the white passing syrians are of this origin, and this reflect a migration thats been going on forever as well.

Still ends up being racially diverse
Only Jews

They don't. Non-meta studies place azhkenazis in the average zone.
Overviews of multiple jewish groups like Israelis drag them down to below average. (95 or thereabouts iirc)

they got stuck in the desert for 20 years, how smart can they be?

Explain to me then how kikes made the western world to bend over then?

Attached: 1565496744870m.jpg (771x1024, 183K)

an historically brief moment of weakness in the decades after WW2

40 years

Attached: 1569125671955.jpg (680x2298, 653K)

Attached: 1569125536016.jpg (846x1057, 395K)

They have an intense in-group culture whereas everyone else has been operating on an individual basis.

Very rich banking/trading families acting as 5th columnists (not hard when you're politically connected and give zero shits about your host nation), ethnic nepotism, complete lack of any semblance of shame and their enemies capitulation, notably nationalists, conservatives and christians. The latter two are even unabashed semitophiles fairly often now.

They lie about their iq

Thats litteraly sandnigger cannonfodder we imported from north africa to clean the toilets. Calling them jews is a pure formality.

Attached: IMG_2562.jpg (350x628, 67K)

Different types of IQ have ben theorized. But he's revealing his hand: the jews are chameleons.

kek

thats even funnier lol

Is it true what they say about jews lacking spatio-visual capabilities?
I mean it's evident that Hitler is not like the upper right brown hair or no. Shave off the silly moustache and he'd look like most austrian soldiers did. (fairly similar to his attempted assassins really)

>litteraly sandnigger cannonfodder we imported
Reminds me of this:
liveleak.com/view?t=4p32_1568389356

Kikes didn't destroy the west.
The Anglo did.

Attached: 1530595217968.png (500x351, 44K)

>all kikes are a monolithic entity with one representing all of them, just like all whites

Attached: boiga.jpg (1014x677, 73K)

The time is Israel article. The kikes says we subverted Germany. No wonder Sieg Heil happend to them

Here's a fun game
Find hitler in this photo

Attached: IMG_2469.jpg (639x480, 46K)

White people are literally nigger tier compared to Jews. Jews have on average a standard deviation higher IQ mean than the white population. This means the further you go down the right tail the ratio of Jews to non Jewish geniuses shifts in favor of Jews. This fully explains why Jews have so many Nobel prizes.
Of course you also have retarded Jews in the left tail.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

this
final redpill

Israel is 95iq

They;ve got over 20% of Arabs + Other minorities

Jews don’t have the highest IQ, I think it’s Anglicans. Jews have higher IQs than Christians in general because that includes all Christian denominations

Attached: A1EDD4D9-87F9-4D36-AAF6-36D138102D1D.jpg (500x774, 78K)

Consider this.

Let's say a company has 10 hiring managers. 9 of them are white, and 1 of them is jewish.
The white people hire everyone based on merit. The jew will ONLY hire other jews.

Thus 2% of the people hired by the whites will be jewish. And 100% of the people hired by the jew will be jewish. Thus the company is getting more jewish over time. Soon there are 2 jewish hiring managers, and they are both only hiring jews. The company starts getting jewish at a faster rate. Until eventually the company is completely dominated by jews.

This is the power of an ethnic strategy. This is how leftists will conquer institutions (leftists will only hire/promote other leftists). In fact, it even has a name --- O'Sullivan's Law: "Any institution that is not explicitly right wing will become left wing over time". Because the right wingers are giving promotions and hiring decisions based on merit, and the left wingers are doing it based on ideology. So you have this phenomenon where any longstanding franchise will eventually be subverted by left wing idealogues (that could be a videogame company, or an institution like the Department of Agricuture, or basically anything). Usually this will cause the franchise to alienate it's fanbase and collapse, so were are seeing franchise after franchise going through this same self-destructive cycle.

But that's not all. Consider this.
If jews have taken over a couple of key companies through this strategy. I might hire a jew simply because of their connection to those powerful jews. So for example, let's say Bank of America has a jewish CEO, I might hire some jews just to get an inside track with them, and potentially get some favorable loans. Thus this ethnic nepotism is actually raising the value of jews within the employment market.

So not only are jews rising faster through the ranks because of their ethnic nepotism, but they are more valuable to hire as well. This is the power of tribalism, and why individualism loses.

Attached: 1508033689856.jpg (691x518, 135K)

By using peoples own desire to engage in immorality. The west is just simply blaming the merchant now instead of taking responsibility.

They only have high verbal IQ. The rest is schizophrenic delusions on their part.

It'd be funny if it wasn't a trite deflection broadening the original argument.
Hitler, despite your misunderstanding of phenotypical features (i'm assuming you were being stupid and not dishonest, charitable I know) does not share the stereotypical look of the jewish boy in the first picture. The sunken in eyes, the nose bridge, the hair are all vastly different.