Are you prepared for when a nigger tries to knock you out?

Blacks are buying into the Jews push for race war. More and more you're hearing about blacks blind siding ( mostly older) white people in random attacks. Are you prepared for a situation like this?

Attached: 488251-20131121-0137281.png (640x360, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE
youtube.com/watch?v=nlLd_WrE7nw
youtube.com/watch?v=L7FUzxlgtM4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1vGYrjIx5Ak
theredelephants.com/attacks-on-jews-by-blacks-in-new-york-city-skyrocket-and-the-media-ignores-because-it-doesnt-fit-their-anti-white-narrative/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill them on sight
Problem solved

It's called the knock out game and it's like 5 years old.

>be prepared for a blind side
user i ...

I dont leave my house

Polar bear hunting doesn't exist goyim

Also it's at least 10 years old

Always

Attached: _20190717_015614.jpg (2681x3584, 1.22M)

Shoot any nigger that approaches you.
Simple.

Always you bitch

Attached: IMG_20190922_123017.jpg (3120x4160, 1.57M)

always

Attached: totallyreal.jpg (2000x1333, 437K)

They're just purging the boomers, who may I remind you, bought into Jewish lies and ruined everything.

i'm a musician and i need to carry a set of knives for it.
One time 3 nigger tried to rob me and i pulled out a box cutter and they suddendly got scared, even tho i could probably just stab 1 and then i would get overpowered they were to scared to do anything. They ran away and i laughed at them calling them cowards.

and everyone clapped

The shitskins dont want any fucking race war.They now their place.They attack only poor women,old people and children.
A squad of armed crazy whites would prob. Clean whole Chicago in a week.
And niggers would genocide them self just for food

Is you wife/daughter ready for when a nigger knocks her up

Attached: IMG_2559.jpg (768x403, 75K)

why are ameritards obsessed with clapping?

Is your son ready to ger raped by rabbi??
While you rake cuck pictures?

Yall will do nuffin

I had my head removed by Islam to avoid being punched by the blacks. Diversity is our strength.

Kill yourself faggot kike. Nukes will fall soon.

It's a meme that implies you are lying. Reddit version of cool story bro.

This happened to me about a year ago; it was one of the first things that woke me up. I have a picture of the cut it left on my eye, but I don't want to dox myself.

Goyim can't handle the bantz

what's the score, pedovore?

youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE

Attached: 8263ae5a4921fe68d3100f46bb2f7d881d2980e46758748720d2c0432176d6fc.jpg (2560x1600, 443K)

Is your wife/daughter prepared to cook? We have the oven facility plans and are ready to break ground anyday. Can't wait to get your wife/daughter in here and cooking asap.

I carry a knife, fuck the police.
Touch me with your dirty nigger hands and I'll break it off in your eye, then kick it out the back of your head.

Go back to singin' the blues for your mammy.
You White Tranny Larper.

I never relax but niggers are known to attack from behind, how do I prepare for this?

Attached: 1551120744716.jpg (750x748, 47K)

Ill fuck your wohmen white boi

I'm not an older White person.

One time i was in a parking garage with my gf when these 3 black drug dealing guys walked up to us. One pulled out a knife and instinct just kicked in and I pushed my gf into them and ran as fast as I could outta there.

I lived that day.

Always! I don't relax around blacks.

Attached: 1562794110010.webm (640x358, 2.08M)

yep, I got niggered from behind while on the phone after a car accident years ago. Broke 3 of my front teeth in half. Around niggers never relax

Tell the story, user. We all love a good nigger story

Stay aware of your surroundings.

Fibbing fucking faggot.

Yeah. I live in Texas,we have conceal and carry here. I wish a black bastard would. I'd love an excuse to send you monkeys back to Satan.

Yes i never relax around blacks

I'm so tired of both sides of this fan fiction. The sand keeps running through your fingers. Ever thought to wonder why you are content with your paycheck?

We get our cheeks clapped when we go to prison for felonious self defense while under the influence of white privilege so after that clapping just sticks with you

We must be related I had my penis removed by a rabbi to avoid rape allegations

>relaxing around blacks
How could one even be so stupid?

looks a lot like my K-Bar

Just offer to let them bust your cheeks

Attached: 1523357976580.jpg (503x380, 66K)

why would i lie on an anonymous board?

head on swivel, aware of surroundings. also, if you get nigged in oyrlund youre a fucking retard since you have basically none and its not like one could go unnoticed.

That one tactical high speed low drag nigger lmao.

I have a pair of knuckle dusters i'm not affraid to use, brother.

What is wrong with you... i hesitate yo even call you people, you're more like ravenous animals ready to kill at a moments notice. It's downright sickening how humans are this way towards eachother, may Enki bless your path, naive ones.

I actually took off on a chic I was dating as a teen after negros kicked in the door and started shooting at me and they kidnapped her lmao they let her go eventually but man was she mad at me. Won't do that one again, I got lucky though couple of the bullets barely missed my head. Live and learn I was just a teenager

>Korean woman with a Nine
no, you don't fuck widdat

People that live sheltered lives on here always think everyone else does as well

>while on the phone
found the problem

>your paycheck
wat

u avin a giggle m8?
>place is flooded with them in the last 10 years

Attached: 1566630742583.jpg (250x216, 10K)

So you carry those about when you leave your house...? Hmmm

Don't black people usually knock out game Hasidic Jews on sight?

Yeah, sage.

niggers have been playing the knock out game for a long time

nah, that's a mutt problem

>Sophomore in college
>Spring, weather is finally nice enough for people to be walking around at night
>Living in a 7% black city
>Walk home after a closing shift at a restaurant five minutes away from my house
>See group of nig nogs walking in my direction on the sidewalk, think nothing of it
>Kingpin nigger is eyeing me for some reason, I acknowledge him by doing that backwards nod thing
>I see his hand extend towards me really quickly, I'm instantly disoriented and stumble onto a patch of grass near the sidewalk
>Not yet realizing I got punched but knowing he was trying to fuck with me, I just manage to say "The fuck dude?"
>One of them, not sure if it was the one who hit me, yells "FUCK white people"
>I get away before the rest of them jump me or something
>Check the mirror when I get back to my place, have a cut under my eyebrow that's bleeding a little
>Tell this story at work the next day and a Jewish coworker says several things along the lines of "well yeah, fuck white people," "you don't think you'll look back on that and laugh?" and "you have a punchable face"

I assume your carry now right?

>Jewish coworker
>"well yeah, fuck white people," "you don't think you'll look back on that and laugh?" and "you have a punchable face"
Raged at this more than the nogs

Attached: 1553883853750.png (960x960, 1.21M)

Australians have to always look behind for magpies, so obviously its like second nature if a nigger tried to do the same, we'd see it coming

Based.- I carry a hotload .45 super - cuz LOL overkill.avi

Where the white women at

No. It's too much of a pain in the ass with all the impossible rules and regulations around it. My money would be better put to use buying full-sized guns for the Electric Boogaloo.

If I were american, I would use the tactic blacks use, walk in gangs, white gangs, and if youre alone and you see a gang of blacks, just cross the street.
Also always have a papper spray, niggers love the taste.

Attached: 1567104685469.gif (262x190, 1.98M)

It's mostly Jews, and you know this, kike. NYA

Attached: 1493948961165.jpg (498x486, 49K)

What's the best pepper spray to carry? I've seen the fox ones with dye, those seem pretty nifty.

Every single one will do the job.
However, I cant help with brands because im in a diff country, but ask in the shop, some of them are stronger and can stop even a mad dog.

Blacks make up 13% of the US population. Whites are 56%. A race war would be very one sided.

Liquid Bullet

she was a black male watcher

Attached: DBHoxVaXkAAnh9H.jpg (518x473, 40K)

We need to start whipping niggers again
Carry a whip at all times one them spooky things even looks at ya funny crack

america is psychopathic/ narcissistic society. the whites dont get together in a collectivist sense and look out for each others. i think the ones who even have the genetic inclination for such activity have their spirits destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlLd_WrE7nw

Are you actualy saying your son is not going to be raped by rabbis!
Oh...you poor jew cuck
Take a pic while he is sucking his dick

every time the founding stock of the US are punched or raped by their groids, an angel gets its wings

Attached: boc_6.jpg (500x720, 107K)

Niggers are afraid of guns, dogs and crazy people.
That's why they ran away.

Add in 'even numbers in a fight. '

Pay attention, if it's 3 on 1 (blacks on a white) if the white drops only one of the nogs and is still in a defendable position- one of the others will abandon his tribesman, and then the 3rd will run as soon as he gets hit once and realizes he's alone.

People lie all the time here.

Based

5 years? they where playing knockout like 15-20 years ago in st louis. NEVER RELAX

I really wanna convert to 9x25, until then underwood 10mm is hot, very hot actually. 180 grain XTP has about 800 ft lbs of energy from this G40.

Attached: Glock40 - Copy.jpg (640x480, 57K)

>Are you prepared for a situation like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=L7FUzxlgtM4

Attached: 1567654363383.jpg (749x741, 51K)

It started from the civil rights movement to 2019 the game been going on for a long time

I had a nigger pull a little knife out on me, I pulled a sheetrock knife out of my tool belt. The nigger said
>what is wrong wich chu
Then he ran off and called the police.

In all reality, whites do have too cut the separatism ideology & authentic racism... Then youll be able to progress.

nigger

Doing neck curls makes your neck thicker
And that makes you more unlikey to get knocked out
Boxers do that btw

Attached: JPEG_20190302_145006.jpg (197x111, 2K)

KNOCK THE FUCK OUT.

Never relax

A nigger being a nigger in White country. Probably thought he could get away with it.

Who says the media doesn’t report the knockout game? They do report it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1vGYrjIx5Ak

Attached: 1569161548277.jpg (1024x843, 294K)

Attached: purge.jpg (356x512, 111K)

Attached: 1567036507207.jpg (600x750, 94K)

Attached: 1425802104896.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

Attacks on Jews by Blacks in New York SKYROCKET, and the Media Ignores Because Attackers Are Not White

theredelephants.com/attacks-on-jews-by-blacks-in-new-york-city-skyrocket-and-the-media-ignores-because-it-doesnt-fit-their-anti-white-narrative/

Attached: knockout the jew game.webm (288x288, 426K)

The best boxing nigger in the world got his ass handed to him by a fat Mexican. Niggers lack strength, stamina, and agility. In fact, the only reason niggers are involved in sports as much as they are is because of political correctness.

Attached: 1559450494027.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

Watch their shadow in relation to yours

Attached: 1567937640688.jpg (750x722, 104K)