Is the most overrated nigger of all time?

Is the most overrated nigger of all time?

Attached: 96301146-8D0C-44ED-9C88-D3553FC64F79.jpg (400x400, 23K)

The most retarded

That would be Yakub

no

Attached: Martin-Luther-King-Jr-960x593.jpg (960x593, 101K)

michael jackson

MJ was not black

Barrack Hussein is

Attached: obama-with-wife-banana.jpg (735x860, 131K)

Winner winner chicken dinner

He's almost as overrated as Hawkin, except Hawkin's disability was being in a wheelchair instead of being a nigger.

Try reading the garbage you type before thinking you're qualified to rate niggers, retard.

ok retard

Attached: off the wall.jpg (516x516, 50K)

Jesus, I was just watching him on Joe Rogan, what an insufferable prick. He's not even a real physicist

I agree Stephen hawking was extremely overrated. Triggered by grammar incels is the cringiest shit ever

That was very nearly a question, good work.

>Muh Cringe
Not an argument retard
>Incel
Nice projection.

>t. assblasted apefrican

He's up there near the top. He's a lower than average physicist but gets propped up next to people like Hawking and Einstein because Le based black scientist man. He didn't even know that helicopters don't just fall like a brick when the engine goes out.

This.

Attached: commie-school.jpg (709x926, 120K)

No, he's actually credit to his race. Idk where you new people are coming from but being a nationalist and wanting the niggers to go home doesn't mean we blindly hate every single one of them and froth at the mouth. Is he out car-jacking people? Is he literally a retard? Is he famous for rapping or playing sportsball? No. Therefore, he is better than the majority of them. Plus he occasionally speaks truth to the masses. Please, show me some other nigs saying shit like pic related.

>inb4 "muh based black guy"
That is not my argument, all of them need to go back to Africa. My issue is that of all the piece of shit niggers in this world that you could (rightfully) complain about you would choose to whine about one of the least shitty ones.

Attached: f400ef774c9e49b096a9dc97e4305757_md.jpg (728x546, 55K)

i like neil. i think he's full of himself and only about half as smart as people portray him (well, maybe 3/5ths as smart) but he's a cool dude.

Attached: euphoric_pupper.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Look at his face, he has autism, i knew a nigger with autism, and he stole shit all the time. Fuck niggers.

Isn’t black science guy a rapist or something?

Nope, that'd be George Washington Carver

to be fair he can explain really simple things very well

He's an example of how much damage a very stupid man can inflict on society with the right amount of adulation. I'm hoping people wake up and he fades into nothing.

The colors are dripping off on this one, if you know what I mean

Attached: 24E497CF-5395-46BE-989C-46659E16ABDF.jpg (750x759, 347K)

>isnt stealing
>Isnt keeling
>Jow Forums still finds something about him to complain about
just fuck my compliant ass up

Hell no, based black science man actually speaks proper English.
That makes him top tier nigger.

he's part german remember

That would be Obongo

Martin lucifer koon

Has this guy done anything worthwhile or is he like the only black dude with a Phd?

>Is the most overrated nigger of all time?
More overrated than Obama or Mandela...
Yeah, I don't think so.

Bill Cosby bought a Ph.D.

at least he didn't steal it

chek'd and kek'd
credit where it's due

Attached: 1565912788241.jpg (707x1024, 108K)

not that smart
good at memorizing
and delivery from script

all face jews go to acting school

Imagine being this american

Obama

no

Attached: black jesus annotated.png (1070x768, 493K)

Attached: roulette02.png (320x235, 109K)

Inflated ego
Inflated lips

He nearly ruined space. How is that even possible?
Pictured here with 2 other dickheads

Attached: the worst.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

I would give it to Nelson Mandela.

Obama was a holding pattern. Mandela led to a course that will destroy his country and take out a significant part of the continent.

hands up dont shoot...
IRL meme warfare

Attached: 1566192295667.jpg (545x403, 19K)

No, this is

Attached: trump-turd-large.jpg (1080x1080, 596K)

He's not an actual research physicist and hasn't been for decades but what can you really expect from blacks

The two serious answers, nothing comes close.
Mansa might be there too, but he's only named dropped to give an example of boss nigger in history, he doesn't cause passion.
In reality he's a slaver enslaving other tribes around him and accumulating the only export of worth of the region, then spend all of it on frivolities in one place in typical nigger fashion. Zero investment in productivity and he's back to his kangdom with a few more blings and some white (Arab) women slaves.

100 white scientists are writing articles for him to publish.

Attached: 1567618644312.jpg (968x544, 77K)

kek

He was super cringe on JRE

>let me blow your mind Joe, when water in pipes get cold, they stay the same temperature until they EXPLODE

Just because he makes you feel stupid? Good reason to disparage the man.

Martin Luther King Jr takes the cake.

kek, going right for the jugular.

Attached: laughgif.gif (229x176, 987K)

I can't ever remember taking a picture like that with my friends. If we do take a photo, we always ask someone to take it for us so we at least look like we have some dignity. Why is it only chicks and faggots who take pictures like this?

He was originally

>Is the most overrated nigger of all time?
That would be MLK.

Nuck Figgers

Attached: fat.jpg (366x349, 31K)