Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: bb2.jpg (242x251, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4VK9_CfOLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

Haha, you sound like a YUUGE loser to me John. Stay triggered =).

>I hate every single one of you

understandable but unnecessary

Fuck off retarded jew

Wow John I never looked at myself that way, thanks for the insight into my character I'm going to start improving myself.

god I miss that 90s fake tan light lips aesthetic on girls. you never even see tans anymore

Spot the newfag!

This brings me back to the times of innocence. Back when red pill was just a thing in a hit movie.

Paulie, you're dead. It's been 12 fucking years now. Find the light and stop haunting Jow Forums, it's getting spooky as shit.

2000s actually not the 90s I'm drunk. that hairstyle where they have the light beige streaks in brown hair. miss that shit. every girl looked just the right level of trashy horny. you zoomers missed out

Attached: Simon-Cowell-Refuels-Old-Britney-vs-Christina-Feud.jpg (416x300, 33K)

you looks like a male version of abela danger
are you kike?

Goddamm im glad im not a spic man, holy fucking shit. No go play D2 football or baseball at some tier 3 college and get that communications degree. Had alot of friends like you in my frat/party days. Really miss doing lines and shit but guys like u never age well and only live for ur 15 mins. So spread that seed kid or ull miss ur chance.

I hope to god no one in this thread is seeing this for the first time.
It's some quality pasta from the good old days.

Attached: 1529860406616.jpg (640x473, 55K)

oh man I jerked off so much to christina aguillera

Attached: Sodomite Medieval Script.jpg (680x559, 124K)

the whole aesthetic back then was hot af. all the cinematography and shit was just girls tanned and oiled up everyone looking sweaty like they just had sex or were going to have sex, back before there were cell phones everywhere to bury their faces in and you could take them home the night you met them instead playing retarded txt games trying to figure out how much to txt or not txt. everyone was just fucking eachothers brains out

youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4VK9_CfOLQ

Attached: christina-aguilera.jpg (400x544, 77K)

Ah, good old times. Also, I can't be the only one who remembers pic related

Attached: 10475.jpg (600x636, 48K)

A copypasta older than the average Jow Forums user

Yep, every month or so.

These 2 are so fat now and Taylor swift is on her way to joining the flab squad. Why is the shelf life of thots these days so short?

Attached: 7C13176A-7AC2-45E6-B003-3D630324C2FC.jpg (643x961, 142K)

Brings back memories of old when raids were a thing and the whole "We are Anonymous" shit took off.

Now we're all a bunch of fucking faggots shitposting on a website hosted by the NSA.