I've really been taking the Ickepill recently. His theories on 9/11 have me convinced...

I've really been taking the Ickepill recently. His theories on 9/11 have me convinced. It's not as simple as "da joos" but it's a sect of death cultist Jews called the Frankian-Sabbateans. I don't see him being posted here often, what does Jow Forums think of him?

Attached: 2464.jpg (300x180, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2NmIWCMOgdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>icke
inb4 reptilians

He's right about most things, but wtf is going on with the reptilian shit? Maybe he needs to take his meds.

He's spot on with the Saturn Moon matrix controlled by reptilians though. We're stuck in their farm.

he's a jew

He have spouted so much bullshit that something of it has to be true.

he exists to make people who question the jews look insane by association

just like Alex jones

That was yers ago, I haven't heard him tall about that recently at all. Though he still talks about whackier stuff like the Saturn-Moon matrix and how the universe is a simulation. Recently though he's been more into redpilling people on world events and politics

lots of grandiose claims, lots of kooky spook bullshit, very little proof but at least he names the jew. Probably be a fun guy to smoke a bowl with.

t. your ass

Don't forget that he thought he was the reincarnation of Christ back in the 90s

Icke is useful to work your brain.

All conspiracy theory is good for that. Work your brain around a theory to see how it fits with other ideas you've read about.

Many start to conflict. Like is the earth flat or is it hollow. Those two theories conflict.

Icke once stated that he was "Jesus Returned" so I take some of his stuff with a grain of salt.

I think he has access to his sub conscious which does solidify his ideas more than the average person.

Much of his reptilian rant and moon matrix stuff can inter lay with other theories such as "Worlds in Collision" by Velikovsky and other theories that the "jews" we so much hate are actually aliens that came down and pretended to be jews.

He's good with coded language, but he stole the ideas from me. I should be compensated.

FYI it's possible he was fed the reptilian stories by "eye witnesses" to discredit the rest of his stuff

I wanted to go see his live show when he was doing a tour of Australia (last year). But an Australian branch of the ADL successfully campaigned to have his visa revoked, on the grounds of Icke being a "holocaust denier due to the content of a book he'd written and published, about twenty years prior. All of the live shows had to be cancelled, not joking.

he would argue he was just channelling a sort of christ archetype that exists in all of us desu. Like alot of people if he can act as a gateway to wake people up as to how brain-washed, controlled & fucked up we are than that's overall a good thing. As long as people accompany their message with don't believe everything I say DYOR then I'm sort of OK with them.

You're right, but it's still funny. He's obviously a smart and creative guy. I respect him.

youtu.be/2NmIWCMOgdg

bet dat weed was dank

>I've really been taking the Ickepill recently.

reptilefags are only slightly less delusional than trannys

Attached: 1544919306238.jpg (878x599, 550K)

We know about the Frankist Sabbateans

David Icke is based. I saw him speak in Sydney a few years ago. I don't agree with some of his conclusions but he is right bout most things. The main point he was making during his talk is that he doesn't see conspiracies everywhere, he sees one conspiracy with a lot of facets. He was also naming the british pedos like Saville and Ed Heath when they were still alive.

red pill me on archons

Attached: icarey.jpg (960x720, 66K)

I came upon the Frankists when researching jewish satanism. I am convinced that that movement is what mobilized judaism to do deliberative evil recently.

bet that yorkie has seen some sick shit

they come from poland don't forget that when you observe current events and people of poolish origin
reptile slayer might get a ban to enter almost every "free country" for this last book of his.
that cult is well and alive and it is everywhere
( O O )
negerlander, i can teach you how to summon one. find a person that comiited horrid deeds in their life and is at the same time preaching about virtues and morals. those are eaatin themselves from within. pick and poke and piss the creature off, and it will turn.\ ( O O ) /

>Don't forget that he thought he was the reincarnation of Christ back in the 90s

No he didn't, you faggot. What he did was to go to Peru, take some Ayahuasca and open up his cosmic consciousness. That's where you realize that you are - and in fact always have been - the son/daughter of God. I'm the son of God and so are you, you just don't know it (yet). Icke found it out back then and a had a hard time integrating that realization initially. It was during this period he went on the Wogan Show and got all the ridicule and abuse from all those npc's that didn't have a clue what he was on about,.

Yes. You see Anons post about the death cult plenty often around here. We're just drowned out by idiots. Also it's not a David Icke thing, lots of sources will lead you to the same conclusions with or without Icke. He's alright but irrelevant as of late.

Also the Jews are a big part of it, but foot soldiers and low level officers at best.

I think you a drunk fight with a crocodile.

You should literally take your meds.

chkekit
fear not toothpaste, to complete your quest face a reptoid you must

>Frankian-Sabbateans
Also known as atheist Jews

PROBLEM. REACTION. SOLUTION. And it works like this...

Attached: Shell-Pill.jpg (233x525, 37K)

(((david kike)))
typical 20/80 shill
he is the farrakahn for the new-agers/atheists and pagan larpers

He is a merchant of fear. Listen to Owen Benjamin, then go back to icke. You wont be able to listen to these conspiracy merchants, like AJ etc, they only peddle fear, they never offer solution, they keep people strung up on high cortison and play on anxiety.

They litterly offer no solution, and frankly, their behavior co-exist with predictive programming. I read insect thread. Okey, now I know that elite wants to increase taxes on meat, and brainwash people into eating disgusting insects. I never have to enter the insect threads again, because you defile and desintize yourself when you do.

The more icke talks his bullshit, and people keep hearing the same message over and over again, the higher risk they will fall into a negative trap. Icke is a fear merchant.

Listen to people who tells you to grow your own food, love your own people, etc, you know, real solutions. The elite will always have some fucked up plans, once you figure out the basics, move unto the solution. Icke offers none. Because he is a fag who probably worship satan anyway.

He's right about everything, except Reptilians are based, redpilled and did nothing wrong.

The trivium method

>It's not as simple as "da joos" but it's a sect of death cultist Jews called the Frankian-Sabbateans
how does he explain the Talmud?

Attached: 1559125692073.png (825x793, 541K)

Gatekeeper

Seth rich? Dead
David icke? Not

Based on perceived value of information I’d say icke isn’t on the right trail

Attached: 1554039775.jpg (1062x705, 97K)