ITT only green countries or homeowners allowed

ITT only green countries or homeowners allowed.
No pod renters allowed. discuss

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (800x581, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaigasm.com/shiiku-x-kanojo-3-raw/comment-page-6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop me faggot.

how do you like knowing the soil you sit on to relax and enjoy yourself isn’t owned by you?

i am very jealous because me too i want to own such a nice place in romania as on the pic

Attached: 96C90BE8-7E48-4B04-B763-2C34C9665F66.jpg (1259x727, 810K)

or this one
ps: are you even humans?

Attached: F05908F8-3034-4C25-B7A0-CCD56A149F12.jpg (1106x730, 785K)

how do you feel kraut half your nation are immigrants

Attached: 1568559973426.jpg (688x1024, 204K)

>cherrypicking
look mom i can cherrypick too all houses look like this!

you aren't wrong that people own a lot of apartments rooms but that is in the cities , making roughly 3-4 million of all people living like that , most own their own land and house on it , passing it trough sons or daughters which are able to improve it if it's bad

if you don't own your own house or room then you can't improve anything and you are owned by someone

Attached: habibigermany.jpg (450x340, 53K)

We can also post pictures of Ghanaian or turkish ghettos in Berlin. That obviously doesn't represent the average German home.

Avg wealth that low with home own rate that high

They counted the gypsie trailers too

Attached: Screenshot_20190922_115430.jpg (1080x1112, 423K)

>le buttmad pizza
don't you have some immigrants to get from africa , go back to the port and welcome them

the economy of the country can change , the fact that you don't have your own house doesn't and im sure they aren't cheap there either

Soilcucks coping with our agrarian chadness.

Attached: 1546079455333.jpg (400x300, 24K)

this^ based and soilpilled

My chicken and cows are smilling upon me from my courtyard

Can you say the same for yours westernsucks?

get ready to eat some of them roach sausages while me and my homies enjoy freshly boiled corn , tomatoes and chicken/steak and milk

our ugliest rapefugee ghettos are nicer than that romanian shithole.
even romanians know that because they’re all living there ^^

there = in our rapefugee ghettos

It's so cool how you raise animals just to kill them for your own enjoyment. Definitely not psychotic.

Gotta eat big to get big, twinkie. My farm animals are live better lives than you anyway.

Attached: 439149405_preview_1392268489113.png (967x807, 664K)

U gypsies have 90%+ home ownership rate but only 8k median wealth, that means u live in literal trailers

African migration is less of a prob than migration from ur gypsie shithole

Attached: Screenshot_20190922_120933.jpg (1080x2104, 325K)

this is how they’re living in germany. for some reason, they’re not able to use the trash.
they are even worse than niggers

Attached: 474E5F6B-5AAD-407C-BC93-2A2DA37FABA5.jpg (474x295, 42K)

dont you have a pizza or pasta or something to cook?
after all your rent is coming soon too

might as well enjoy one last pasta before shooting your brains our for being so buttmad

>all the westoid cope ITT

Attached: 1568750264312.jpg (496x528, 95K)

>dying in your prime is a good life

No way those hungarian gipsies are richer than Czech. Everything except Budapest is a total shithole where is absolutely nothing. Maybe they counted Soros to their wealth

>west
>Le X% declining every year face

imagine being so much of a pussy you fear your own strength

Wtf, Germany?
No home ownership, just 47k wealth.
Do you spend your money to hookers in every month?

Wtf i love Romania now

Shut the fuck up faggot.

stfu rent jew

they have to pay all their money to taxes to accomodate all the migrants
rendering their high salaries to as low as our romanian ones

the main difference is almost all of us own a house and barely half a them do so they have to pay rent too besides the really high taxes

Attached: 1568179761255.jpg (888x894, 100K)

You are a worthless piece of shit that takes up air, you should kill yourself immediately.

they spent it all on white guilt and israel and are trying to cope with it lmao

stfu jew nobody cares , what are you 12?
thinking telling someone to kill themselves is actually gonna work

I hope it does you VPN whore, do you intend on artificially bumping you gay thread further?

Because the gipsy infested Ostrava, Usti nad Labem is much more nicer...haha
Even in Prague there are lots of brownfields and commie style parts. Ok you have some nice rural cities and places but we have to like Lake Balaton, Sopron city etc.
Otherwise your comment is very rude, and you're no welcome here

>t. cuman horsefucker

Attached: 1546080976513.png (340x574, 251K)

Tell me, why should i get rid of my comfy rural life for a noisy city one. My family is well respected here, theres a minimum of gyppos which we can be disposed of and a nice church going closed community.

>takes up air
Nigga I'm Romanian, stealing is my proffesion
Sucks when happens to you, doesen't it?

>own some shitty 3 room apartment in a derelict fucking borderline 3rd world country filled with peasants
>or travel back to mom and dad in the countryside, and live under literal third world conditions
If you were an actual country, 95% of buildings would be knocked down, because it's all a complete mess.

now, now let's not fight
we are all brothers here who own our own houses

besides there are a bunch of butthurt western cucks in this thread ready to roast

wealth disparities are as bad as during the Weimar Republic. The real estate prices in regions, where actually jobs are, are insanely high. The country is full off rich boomers and poor wagecucks, who get welfare, because their minimum wage job does not cover the cost of living.

I own 250k€ home wbu

t.VPN fucker
Just stop

Who are you talking to faggot?

Attached: 1563820038639.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>being a newfag

Attached: 1569127988729.jpg (920x642, 106K)

>Spain and Greece have a higher home ownership than Germany, Switzerland and Austra

Attached: smug ainu.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

I bet that for you not cleaning your spastic hands every other minute is a third world condition.

Yeah I am the "newfag" when all the post are similar I hope you find the nearest window and jump.

I'm not fighting he was rude and mean.

This. There are a massive nigger and muslim invasion to Europe. This time we have to unite and cooperate to say fuck you to Westerner cucks. No migration quotas and EU forced white genocide.
The West is already doomed, genetically, racially unless they deport back 50 million niggers/muslims.

>y-you're just using a vpn!1!
Morții mă-tii de sclav, şi-a stins mă-ta țigările în creştetu' tău când erai plod?

Attached: 1567957270896.jpg (164x170, 14K)

You are on your own bro we are #EUROPEAN to the core.

user wtf

Attached: 5aFG3js.png (505x656, 424K)

genetically we still have a chance , if a way kicks in our lifetime
we can always enslave all white coalburners afterwards and make them into baby shitting machines and make sure that generation isnt gonna be dumb

hentaigasm.com/shiiku-x-kanojo-3-raw/comment-page-6/

Attached: 1568508593538.jpg (670x573, 376K)

I've seen this get posted so many times that it doesn't shock me anymore

Attached: 1561615507889.jpg (480x360, 26K)

if a war kick in our lifetime*

here have this cool video europeanunion nihilist brothers XDDD ebin anti-nazi meme

Attached: 1567974677737.webm (576x432, 1.9M)

awww did jew jew binks got his jimmies rustled?

Attached: 14f.jpg (680x510, 58K)

The newfags ITT sure got

Attached: 1549382720278.jpg (540x553, 74K)

Do you not like the reality of this country and people VPN fag? There is no anti European,nationalistic sentiment or movement that people follow so can you spare me your stupidity?

To dumb romanian poorfag.

You seen the state of this Congo tier shithole of a nation?

I can confirm this. When I was in Cologne and Berlin there were a bunch of tattooed Millenials with piercings and a boottle of beer. They're literal Zombies who only needed weed, alcohol and fuck with local niggers. It's sad that the German aryan youth is forced to be weak degenerate faggotts by Jewish brainwashing.
I noticed the Chad muscular Muslims men there they didn't drink alcohol or smoke weed. Their only purpose was like to fuck white German thots and spread Islam. And these Muslim chads were financed by the 'German' state which ensure free rent, free gym membership and pocket money to them. Same in Sweden.

more human than you mohamed

>le alcohol makes you weak meme
it only makes you weak if you dont exercise your body
The fucking romans used to drink wine after exhausting battles and they managed to rule all of Europe

thank you, Greatest Ally(tm)

:)

Now show how many people live in flats % balts are full of them and I think Romania too

Pro tip a lot of those are not even lived in but left to crumble since 1/3 of the population has left the country.

those gyppos dont even own the land they build on, they dont pay taxes and they steal electricity and cable TV. Literal parasites.

No they are peak CHAD

>NOOOOO YOU MUST MAKE THE GYPSIES AND FREELOADERS STAY

Attached: 1563214483206.gif (305x205, 435K)

t. Homeowner of a shoebox

it's what humans have been doing for milenia? except niggers, they still dont know how to farm or raise animals.

ur peak hungarian jew, i can see you nose through my fkn monitor

>he thinks gypsies dont come back after they steal to build their illegal housing and expanding their crime mafia
Oh boy
Yeah totally you got me OYYY VEYYY

what the gypsybro said

Rabinule, te rog.

Yes. Unlike the Nord cucks for us owning our home is a cultural thing. And better than to pay the jew landlord,

we had a population of around 17000 gypsies in my city, since we joined the EU the numbers dropped to 2800.

German pension funds are public and therefore don't show up in these statistics.

VPN retard please
Show the stats bitch boy your anecdotal numbers dont suffice.

based

no argument bro

da coaie ma duc acum la primarie si cer evidenta populatie sa ii fac poza sa ti-o arat tie. Ten plm de jidan imputit.

The argument is there. "for us owning our home is a cultural thing." Barely anyone rents here.

Oh so you dont have the numbers but you just assumed, well what can I say you can find them online too since each city has statistics so until you post them I will keep with how I experienced life in my own city.

>muh vpn
suuuuuuuugeeeeeee mi-ooooooooo

Attached: 20190922_142830.jpg (3264x2448, 2.43M)

Jidan imputit , very true
check pic related
congo is way worse

Attached: 1568910896488.jpg (682x657, 116K)

20% of your people fled your own country to live abroad. The only cultural thing in portugal at the moment is people fleeing their own shithole to live in the north(and drive up our housing prices)

ah esti timisorean, am inteles

Why are ROMAnians so autistic?

Nope try again
From that image you live in some N part of the country, Baia Mare?

delusional jew
think we are all using vpns
get your pills or you might get worse

Attached: kysjew.jpg (493x658, 15K)

>FYROM-ite thinks he has an oppinion

Well your answers are all the same mentally unstable and the same structure.

the college indoctrination is strong with that one

at least we don't need to take our pills in the morning :^)

cum de ai presupus Timisoara?

da coaie toti sunt nebuni, numai tu esti ala sanatos la cap

I do
t. diagnosed schizoid

wtf are you 2 autists even arguing about

Attached: 1546078785952.jpg (1201x1444, 272K)