If americans were any decent they would call this shit out

There is literally no shame in what this large minority of amircan posters say with such substantial intellectual ego. How is it that non americans have to stand up in society and sacrifice their time to mentally abuse these mutts. Cant americans do it. isnt it their problem. (pic related)

Attached: Hmmmm.png (1095x700, 511K)

You seem kind of butt hurt, which verifies the chart.

finally, a real slide thread

Attached: ezgif.com-webp-to-png.png (700x700, 403K)

>butt hurt
Mutt can't even speak his own language properly, fucking pottery.

Mutts are uninformative and butthurt desu but I'd say Israelis have decent bants

Attached: 1555780020568.jpg (975x1217, 253K)

Kikes need to be gassed yesterday

grow a fucking brain and don't feed the troll by making a fucking thread about their bullshit

we are max bantmaster and minimum butthurt. But it doesnt matter because the image was declared by an american. Do you know why american declared perspectives dont matter. Are you proving my point? How could you possibly not know why and how your opinions are garbage as an american?

no they are pretend informative and butthurt. They are the victim and the leader. Who feeds you poisonous ideas.

This

>not butthurt
>make a whole thread crying about how americans aren't falling for bait

Attached: Mindfuck.png (404x404, 68K)

>be an american poster
>backchat australian poster

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Those that dont hide their flags have high tier bants

Australia should be moved to butthurt/shitposts

The only thing that matters is Poland now. In their heart of hearts, they know it's true. They taught the world morality, wit and charm. They will do it again, God willing.

Not gonna lie, you guys say some pretty funny stuff. It makes me hate jews less. But I hate jews alot so it doesnt change my overall demeanor.

>graph by mutts show mutts as the best
wow what a surprise
self-reflection requires high intelligence, so its not surprising mutts are unable to do it

The vatnik has arrived.

ayyo yehud. howbow yees of yiddic faith watch riddick with me and whisper me the tale of yeshua.