Based Trump fighting against Terrorism in the USA

>Kevin McAleenan, the DHS secretary that has declared nationalism is terrorism, was appointed by Donald Trump.
>He is a life long democrat donor, and even pulled the plug on Trump's ICE raids by leaking to the media.
Based, Trump finally doing god's work to fight the terrorist threat that has been poisoning the USA for years!
WINNING!

Attached: 1566769601195.png (858x785, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_France
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nationalism is terrorism

what they arent telling you is that the internet is terrorism.

what if you're a nigger and a nationalist?

it depends if you attack the kikes in your rhetoric

I don't get the praise from the Left over this.
They would freak out if Ante-Fa or Communists were recognized as a terror threat. Hell, their only argument against labeling their groups domestic terrorism is there is no organization. Same could be said about white nationalists and any other beliefs.

it's about power user, of course they don't want this shit to happen to them, but they will do it to you without any second thought.

So what does white terrorism look like? Is it posting mean things on the internet or putting up signs saying it's okay to be white?

>it's you, just existing as a white person that is the problem goyim, (((we))) can fix that.

Attached: 1541495683588.png (260x170, 77K)

The "left" here is the deep-state approved opposition.

It's always been like that. Even the French Revolutionaries were funded and trained by... Protestant Swiss Financiers who wanted to destroy the French Monarchy.

Don't believe me?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_France

Proof: Quigley, Carroll (1966). Tragedy And Hope. New York: Macmillan. p. 515. ISBN 0-945001-10-X.

Attached: screen shot.png (1356x103, 43K)

>mcaleenan
fucking potato niggers.

All of my "fellow" white people keep telling me I'm a terrorist whilst the blacks keep telling me they have bigger problems than a white a man that doesn't really care about them.

just look at this fucking mutt

Attached: Kevin_McAleenan_official_photo.jpg (2550x3300, 376K)

Thats what you get when you vote in a jew

Zion Don gargles kikenut

>Our cultural pattern will never be changed as far as America is concerned.
—U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965

every revolution is basicly elites fighting against other elites.

An excellent point, sir.

This is why I don't want to fund this bullshit anymore. They want my money so they can get me?

All i've ever done is be a law abiding citizen. What a crock the deep state is. I guess I better get my Doctor Doom mask ready if I'm being tarred and feathered and play my part despite not understanding why.

Attached: 1394384410276.jpg (1920x1080, 864K)

Having an opinion in opposite that no one likes makes you a terrorist. I'll be counting the days until we finally have our civil war and nation-wide race war too. It's gotta happen eventually.
>t. Opinionated whitey

>every revolution is basicly elites fighting against other elites.
>The "left" here is the deep-state approved opposition.
Yep. People need to realize that. The masses are generally too stupid. Lots of people here, especially boomers, literally believe that as long as they are the "good guys" they will win.

The "good guy"/"bad guy" concept was created so that the poeple who run society can use mass media to declare anyone they don't like as a bad guy.

Most people who want to "fight the power" don't understand power due to their training. We were trained to be slaves. Elite's children are not shown cucky cartoons (all simplistic retard narrative good guy/bad guy cartoons are cucky).

Elite's children are told how reality really works from the start. Mass media tells you to train your kids to be dumb cucks.

>Based, Trump finally doing god's work to fight the terrorist threat that has been poisoning the USA for years!
>WINNING!
In my opinion, the best move after this is to join Islam and use that to attack Jewish power with the support of much larger groups.

>Zion Don
>Donald "Talmud" Trump

Attached: 1565201724017.jpg (720x576, 54K)

The quints of truth are coming

Attached: 1565224610121.jpg (1001x724, 172K)

Tired of winning yet, MIGApedes?

>This is why I don't want to fund this bullshit anymore. They want my money so they can get me?
England has already outlawed pro-White native British political organizations. The British are already ahead of the curve. They were on this years ago. The solution is to not participate. Walk away. Do not support it.

How many D's of chess is this?

>The masses are generally too stupid. Lots of people here, especially boomers, literally believe that as long as they are the "good guys" they will win.
>The "good guy"/"bad guy" concept was created so that the poeple who run society can use mass media to declare anyone they don't like as a bad guy.
>Most people who want to "fight the power" don't understand power due to their training. We were trained to be slaves. Elite's children are not shown cucky cartoons (all simplistic retard narrative good guy/bad guy cartoons are cucky).
>Elite's children are told how reality really works from the start. Mass media tells you to train your kids to be dumb cucks.
Good post. I agree with everything you said. Keep them sedated with Mickey Mouse, NFL Monday Night Football, Instagram, Netflix and Overwatch, etc. Chomsky is the first person I ever heard allude to this - it keeps the masses dumbed down so that the elites (the Jews) can get on with the more serious business of running things without any interference from the idiots and retards. Good vs Bad and how elite educate and teach their children are good points. There is no "Good" or "Bad", just interests.

1D

Attached: 1557638022132.png (1000x400, 118K)

I'm black as night and unironically hate niggers. I also see the irony in the government telling black people they can't hate niggers too. A conundrum of niggerish proportions indeed.

Why isnt fiat banking terrorism?

haha.
right into my hands.
now ALL of my children, of every color, can UNITE in "terror" against the adversary.

stupid fucks.

Israel First!

This is the signal that Pax Americana is over. It's all down hill once you declare war on your founding population. They will now attack any white man who doesn't grovel eagerly enough for the Jewish Masters.

The US has been a rotting corpse since the 60's. It's just taken most people until now to realize it.

Amazing government we have here
Please keep watching me as I masturbate on /e/ to musclegirls meanwhile antifa continues to trash the cities and real terrorists cross the mexican border

Attached: zurg reading ur post.png (465x395, 126K)

Remember when people said the Department of Homeland Security and all this terrorism rhetoric would come back to hurt American citizens instead of just focusing on foreigners

Pax Americana has been dead since 2001, and even then it only was around after the Soviet Union collapsed

In a white country?

not anymore

Is there really a fundamental difference between white nationalism and the N.A.A.C.P.? Think about it. Fuck THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY! All they do is fondle kids and ritually inflate their budget. That's all this MUH EBIL NAHTZEES is about.

What this means is that any white person to stand up for themselves will be declared a "white supremacists" or "white nationalist". The Jew is winning his war on the white race. First they took over the media / entertainment industry to dumb down our population. Then they started the "social media" experiment to turn generations of whites into narcissistic retards. They convinced them they they are to blame for everything. But is that true?

Fact: Whites started this country. It's rise had NOTHING to do with slavery, and in fact, slavery in America was perpetrated by the Jews.

Fact: Jews have barely created anything throughout history. Most of their modern "tech" was all stolen from other nations. Mostly the United States and Brittain.

Fact: These shills for the Jews love to screech that their is no "white culture". I'll point you to the Romans, Greeks, Germans, English, etc. What culture do the Jews have besides stupid side burns, black hats, weak physiques and thousands of years of lying and deceitful behavior?

Communism is forbidden totally.

this is really bad. primarily because they're pretending that there are more white nationalists than the 30-50 nazi larpers on Jow Forums

They are about to instruct the white good goyim and their darkie pets to physically attack pro whites. Business as usual is over and that's what this decleration is the signal for.

That's why I bought a DHS kit years ago. It's going to be fun boys.

I hope more Donald Trump supporters get brained by mobs of Antifa and Mexicans in 2020.

Anybody who supports that fucking traitor deserves it.

>Old Jersey

Attached: pete-gallery-01.jpg (720x522, 156K)

Not paying taxes

Another Obama guy that Trump can't get rid of because the GOP won't voter for anyone else.
This is why democracy is bullshit.

Antifa attacks random people, gets there shit kicked in, and then whine about how they are being victimized. Like, in every video.

white unity is considered terrorism? in a majority white country? interesting, whats wrong with you white americans

Jews
Jews
and Jews
You should have finished the chemical/biological weapons and used them on the niggers

Since 1965 when the jew lords decided to start importing goblin slaves in mass from non-Western countries.
We never did that before. The immigrants mostly came from western europe. I think (((they))) try to play up old chinese laborers to pretend we've always been doing this. Those numbers were nothing compared to what we have now, and furthermore, all the retarded chink visa slaves we bring over literally take our tech docs and send it back to their friends in china.
The jews really aren't that smart. Maybe they think they can take over china later or something, lmao that ain't happening because the chinks actually care about chink ethnicity and their standard pattern is to steal tech then block out foreign competition. The fines (bribes) our corporations all keep paying to china is not accomplishing anything but temporary sales before the new, state sponsored chink companies have stolen everything and then suddenly no bribe keeps the chink market open for the kikes.

>Americans
It's the same in Europe and they are still 90+% white in most places.

Wow, this is so based and redpilled. MAGA! Israel is our greatest ally! Best black and hispanic job numbers ever!

yep
>oy vey! we need to change laws to fight the Muslim terrorists
>19 years later
>oy vey! white men are terrorists!

>There is no "Good" or "Bad", just interests.
The final redpill is when you understand what those interests are and that some of them are genuinely evil on a level normies cannot conceive of

It's going to get really fun when the Dems can use this to declare opponents of mass immigration, white nationalists.

I'm seriously considering moving to a banana republic now
At least I would have more freedom as long as I have money

>9/11
How's it feel to be played white boy?

The final stand of whites is going to be in the US. If whites fall in the US, they will be wiped out all over the globe

Lets see them try the Andes or the Darien Gap

what is this photo?

I want to see the white nationalist terror attacks, where are they, I've never seen or heard of one

Attached: 1552955057882.jpg (250x238, 8K)

thank god. time to say good bye to you terrorist. you guys deserve guantanamo bay.

I wonder if Cuba can handle millions of whites coming into the country

Okay then Celto Germanic Nationalism? That’s American.

I hooe Trump locks all you white bois up.

Zognald strikes again.

Attached: 1567361872051.png (1202x680, 646K)

I will overthrow the mainland united states.

Attached: 9d1bc8edcc90a4223a4faca1a16fb37018f451bf4c3915cfdb3e8efa4e99efb6.jpg (1242x1520, 136K)

I don't really want to hurt people for being ignorant, egotistical, self righteous, and dumb as fuck all at the same time. I mean, mortal fucktards are trying to suppress the self evident freedom of brotherhood and of association. If white nationalist aren't violent, than how the fuck can they be punished. Oh wait...they instill fear in PoC PoCs, bunch of fragile niggers. Do you not think they make me uneasy after having been viciously attacked by a pack of 5? I didn't and don't do shit to them, sensitive ass bootlips. So I will be a criminal essentially for just living my life? How about keep your nigger stink and chicken walking ass across the tracks Tyrone and leave my cracker ass alone.

No...

Winning a war requires defeating your enemy in their own mind. Defeat requires the desire for surrender...

The overwhelming majority of the population isn't even aware this is going on. That disconnection between these government decisions and the populace totally destroys the effectiveness of this campaign. You can't win a war in the minds of your enemies when they don't even associate themselves as being in a conflict...

That's the fatal flaw. They'll have to push this to the point where everyone knows they're involved in a conflict. Otherwise, there can't be any acceptance beyond what people naturally consider "sufferable evils".

They aren't winning, that's absurd... This is a simple act of posturing and sabre rattling. The spirit of the post Weimar Germans and that of white Americans is different. White American lineage is hardened by war and conflict. The "New Frontier" was a crucible that hardened the stronger traits of men and killed the weaker among them. I'm not suggesting a superiority, but I am suggesting a genetic disposition resulting from that period of natural selection while Europeans didn't have the same opportunity for that natural tempering...

People are just living their lives and not even paying any consideraton to these governmental actions...

I guess its domestic people shooting up a place and doing a mass killing whether lib or conservstive.

wwg1wga

Attached: Lemmings at the cliff.jpg (720x514, 87K)

Attached: hey.jpg (550x1063, 102K)

ethno-nationalism is dangerous.
why single out white nationalism?

I should clarify, I agree with much of what you posted, but I disagree with your suggestion that they're winning.

White nationalism has been a threat since 1776! White supremacy has been with us everywhere just like milk is white and wet! I don’t even understand what this means!

The feds went after white supremacy in the 90s and ignored islamic terrorists and 911 happened. Theyre just setting is up for another large scale attack.

Cause criticism of another race is racist. Didn’t you get the memo user?

I can't wait to be butchered in my own home by some mulatto foot soldiers because I told a nigger I wasn't going to give him my pocket change.

Attached: 1568982264093.png (833x465, 91K)

What's funny is they still don't even have enough people to properly handle the War on Terror they already had on their plate. Now they're also going to monitor every problematic white person (millions of people). The result will be intelligence gaps all over the place.

Can I not have a blackpill in the morning just once?

Define
>White Nationalism

What does that mean? Does this mean anyone who is proud to be white, and proud of their nation is by default a
>Terror Threat
? How the fuck does that work?

Attached: AD001CBC-D888-4373-95EA-A98DA81D636B.jpg (600x375, 79K)

Don't come here in the mornings then

nationalism is a threat

this

Why? And who is it a threat to specifically?

i dont say it

you should stick to posting nigger and niggress to be honnest

Attached: 1568775077551.jpg (1500x1385, 150K)

This is all theatrics, let's see what Trump himself actually ends up doing. I'm not the least bit worried about any of this shit, because I'm fully aware that if some Leftist piece of shit Democrat were in power things would be far worse. Listen, Dems can't be allowed to win, under any circumstance. At the same time obviously some self-righteous conservative cuck is cancer as well. Trump isn't a self-righteous conservative though, he's clearly an asshole that's using the system to gain power for himself, which frankly I think is a good thing. There's literally nobody better than Trump at the moment so I feel we should all stick by him. Yes he has huge problems, but literally everyone else has problems too if not even worse.

Name me someone realistically that's better than Trump right now. You literally can't, yet you make these threads shitting on him when the alternative is nothing less than degeneracy.

was there ever death penalty for antisemitism in the muttland?

They already added the black version to their list of anti-je*ish, I mean terrorist threats.

It's Dr. Doom a capeshit character.

Can be categorized under the aptriot act and looses all rights.

stfu frog

ZOG is afraid, they see all the data on the explosive growth of whites waking up and smelling the matzo balls. Those of us who are already part of the white nationalist sect have a two front battle, there's antifa types on the left and evangelcucks on the right. Ever more work to do redpilling.

Has anything actually gotten better under Trump? Anything at all??

Attached: 80c41bc87c63b873276012c48dc3b42e3dea58e62bc27ee20b86c7201d28eae4.png (1057x780, 1.02M)

Q was designed to pacify you while this goes on

Civic nationalism is no threat