Gaelic Paganism

I know ahead of time that this is going to ruffle some Christian jimmies, and some feminist ones lurking here, I don't give a fuck, I want to know if anyone knows of any non feminist, christianized, or neo-Druid influenced works on pre Christian Celtic religion. I've read a couple of books and now I'm starting to see that not only Christians have been rewriting Celtic history but Wiccan feminists as well. I just want to learn more about Dónn the death god without hearing about Danú the goddess of menstruation.

Attached: IMG_2413.jpg (640x992, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iolo_Morganwg
youtube.com/watch?v=FIrYD7djFH8
youtube.com/watch?v=TZYOghR3lq0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221077582/#221087614
polleverywhere.com/example/polls/confucian-teachings-the-ten-commandments-and-the-eightfold-path-of--4503751
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170964504/#170972299
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
youtube.com/channel/UCOKfTeI3E2VVOqqV_KPm8Hg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

just laughed for 2 minutes straight thats pure comedy, well done lol

and sorry, no, i cant help you there lol - but please consider a career in stand-up comedy. seriously.

Rofl same, imagine praying to a European God. I personally pray to a Jew, maybe you have heard of him? Jesus Christ.

Jew bless

This guys works:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iolo_Morganwg

They claim he was a forger of some works, but that is untrue and motivated due to judeo-masonic-norman-anglo-saxon anti-welsh political reasons, he knew too much.

Not strictly 'gaelic' but Cymric

Attached: MI-Cuchulainn-Leyedecker-Public-Domain.jpg (710x450, 109K)

its all so tiresome

Attached: Plato-portrait-bust-original-Capitoline-Museums-Rome[1].jpg (1028x1600, 387K)

BEGOME A DRUID ASCETIC
>youtube.com/watch?v=FIrYD7djFH8

Attached: 1506289948172.png (319x317, 255K)

And it also says he's involved in neo-druidry, he wasnt

>neo-Druid
we have a schizm already bois!

I don't intend to worship ancient gods, however imagine if you can opening a book on your ancestors and every time, without fail it somehow leads to the celts being strangely similar in culture to second generation feminists despite all primary sources arguing otherwise. For instance Julius Caesar states in the Gallic wars that the celts claim descent from a god of death similar to dispater. This would point to a Irish god such as Crom Cruach or Donn, but without fail every single book claims the Gaels and related celts claim descent from a water goddess named Danu.

Attached: IMG_3552.jpg (750x747, 463K)

You know, you can take on powers that people from the past would consider godly just by practicing certain modern hobbies.

Building a PC.
Learning a language.
Learning to ski.
Being in great physical condition.
Learn to fly a plane.

Etc.

How is anything feminist in the thing Cesar wrote?

okay real answer just go to university and major in botany, herbal medicine and geology while also memorizing how to navigate by stars and collecting knowledge of landmarks both local and abroad passed down over thousands of years.

Druids were expected to take 20 years to learn all this so no rush on your part.

The country is named after a female god.
The Romans were very male centric. It could be that they were re telling Celtic mythology to be more similar to their culture and to also make their conquests seem more heroic.

>Oh we conquered the people who worship death. No big deal.

Attached: Eiru.jpg (794x1155, 302K)

Math/ Gwydion/ Gwynn Mab Nudd/ of the Silver Hand/Hern-Cernunnos.
Interesting names to look into.
Christianity is very boring compared to paganism. Christianity basically has a huge variety of men who are all renowned for talking baseless shit and then being martyred in various ugly ways. It's victim worship, fit only for women and pedos.

That's one problem Norse and Germanic pagans don't have, our sources are more complete and authenthic. Not only that but there are several references to witches and witchcraft as something evil, there are even references to nudity as being evil. It drives some of those witches completely mad when there are more anti-witchcraft references in Norse texts then in the Bible.

There isn't, he's a primary source, it's all of the modern authors on ancient Celtic culture that add their own feminist spin.

Attached: IMG_3577.jpg (819x1024, 129K)

It takes me enough will power to keep reading books, not masturbate and actively invest energy in by work seculiar or religious.

>The country is named after a female god.
The land and its spirits are usually feminine, the Gods who are skyward are usually not. I suggest going the Norse route, enough authentic texts to give you an idea, then you can go back to the Celts.

Skiing is amazing fun. Take a holiday some time.
Its also an activity invented by central Europeans.

I am not a pagan. I just entered this thread because the subject came up a few nights ago with friends and now I see it here.

I think the art work depicting Irish gods are beautiful.

>Skiing is amazing fun. Take a holiday some time.
>Its also an activity invented by central Europeans.
I'd rather not follow a hobby with such high risk of injury, it's pointless.

haha benis :D

>I am not a pagan.
Are you genetically White? Then you are a pagan, paganism is not a religion you choose, it's your race/ethnic group.

Its only high risk of injury if you are stupid. I have fallen on some very challenging slopes and I didnt hurt myself because I was in control.

I'm christian but I'm honesy interested. From a historical point of view. Could you share the books you've read?

>White
That is a trap.
I am genetically ethnic Irish.

From what I've researched there is no Gaelic concept of witchcraft, because in Gaelic mythology the modern human Gaels are the descendants of divine beings that simply god less magical over time. Therefore witchcraft doesnt really seem to exist because there isn't a separation between the natural and supernatural. However I have noticed that many Gaelic stories outright demonized women. In the cattle raid of Cooley for instance, Queen Mav launches a war that is explained to be the reason why the Gaels fell back into the Bronze Age and lost the knowledge of ship and chariot making, just to see two bulls fight to the death. In addition the morrigan is possibly a retelling Boudicca, she starts fights and gets brutalized and raped constantly and never learns, she is forgiven by cuculain and it leads to his death.

>Its only high risk of injury if you are stupid. I have fallen on some very challenging slopes and I didnt hurt myself because I was in control.
I am fairly stupid, lol.

>I am genetically ethnic Irish.
Irish are Whiteish....

>From what I've researched there is no Gaelic concept of witchcraft
A witch is more of a whore or loose woman then a magic user, the Witch as primarily a magic user is modern Christian. So yes, they would have had the concept.

everything related to celts is weakness. Literally the losers of Europe.

Have you tried being smart?
I say ethnic Irish because whites are undermined and being an ethnicity comes with rights and privileges.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZYOghR3lq0

Attached: 2b3dfcc74d553fca2a0e9ee33200144f2439fd073f9d869ceedc12d030931a16.jpg (1200x1780, 351K)

>Eire to Iran
Read the Annals of the Four Masters, the Irish did come from the East, in their own histories. Also read the Auraicept na n-Éces, which teaches you the history of the Irish from the time of the Tower of Babel and also teaches you their language and writing system, ogham.
>Aryan Bronze age 3000BC and earlier
>It left a record...
>Tuatha Teuton Jotunn Titan Juden
>Who is King of the Titans?
>Cronus the harvester.
>Who is King of the Iudeans?
>Christ the sower.
>Who seeded civilization?
>One Language, one people, one religion, one God.
>Noah Nuadha Nudimmud (EA/Enki) Indo India
>Indo Aryan = Noah Eireann
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221077582/#221087614
>From Ptolemy's Ancient Greek Σῖναι (Sînai) of uncertain etymology, but probably from Sanskrit चीन (cīna, “China”), possibly via Arabic اَلصِّين (aṣ-ṣīn, “China; the Chinese”) and usually held to derive from Old Chinese 秦 (*Dzin, “Qin”). See "Names of China" at Wikipedia.
>Is the 40 years dwelling in the Sinai actually be refering to China?
>"Confucian teachings, the Ten Commandments, and the Eightfold Path of Buddhism are similar in that they" polleverywhere.com/example/polls/confucian-teachings-the-ten-commandments-and-the-eightfold-path-of--4503751
>Link is broken though.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170964504/#170972299
Read The Anacalypsis where this is all covered. Yeah, we're all phases of a mother culture.

Garlic parmesan

In all my years, I've only came across one work that that has anything of substance to offer regarding Celtic mythology and the Druidic beliefs: "The White Goddess" by Robert Graves (author of
"I, Claudius").
The book takes a while to start making its conclusions, but once you are beyond the start, it's a wonderful read. Nothing else can stand beside this work.

Donn is an ancestral god whose hall lies in the underworld to the west.
The reason you hear about Danu so much is Christian revisionism. The "Tuatha de Danann" were originally the Tuatha De, but monks wanted to use the former term for the Israelites, so they put this Danu stuff in.

*latter

You have been visited by the Win Worley of dead and dying spiritual kingdoms.

Satan's kingdom is coming to an end soon, but only if you take up your authority in Christ and go to war against the hosts of hell (Ephesians 6:12).

To begin, come to the Lord with the following prayer in you heart and on your lips:
>Dear Lord God, I am a believer who professes your Son, Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior. As an heir of salvation, I am aware of the tremendous power and authority which you have delegated to me through your Son and your Word. Dear Lord, I now wish to exercise this authority for the furtherment of your glory and kingdom.
>In accordance with Luke 10:17-20, I claim authority over all of the enemy spirits.
With the above, you now outrank all powers, authorities, dominions, principalities, world rulers, kings, princes, Satan and all angelic ranks.
>In accordance with Matthew 21:21-22, I claim authority over all the enemy's Earthly institutions, corporations, agents, entities, etc.
The above gives you ground to launch an offensive against, for example, Google.
>In reference to Hebrews 1:14, I request protection against the blows of the enemy.
Very important. If you start praying warfare prayers, you're going to be on Satan's hit list pretty quickly.
>I bind the above to the third heaven in accordance with Matthew 18:18.

With the above, you can now wage war in the heavenlies. How you do this is up to you; plan and strategise.
For example, suspect a member of high society is engaging in nefarious activities? Send a spirit of revelation to enter into their midst, if something is being hidden, it'll become known. When it is known, continue to pray by sending out appropriate spirits to protect the course of justice.

Couple of videos on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
1:12:00
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
20:46

Attached: 1537241804223.jpg (236x373, 40K)

>>non feminist, christianized, or neo-Druid influenced works on pre Christian Celtic religion

1, poke around at wicca.org - neopagan.net
(today's feminists come from marxism)

2. for the two seconds I spent searching, Dónn the death god reminds me of Hawaiian Aumakua. You may also Anger the Aumakua.

3. is this really the pantheon for you if you are not familiar why not try something more familiar for your Joker/God(ess) Coyote/Navajo Satan/Judeo-Christian Loki/Norse, Pan
you should avoid using them they bring unexpected results

4. Use from more than one pantheon
Are you practicing magic or reading books?

This guy has a good channel about general Celtic paganism:
youtube.com/channel/UCOKfTeI3E2VVOqqV_KPm8Hg/videos

Attached: PictFCToot.png (749x1010, 99K)

fuck pagans