What happened to men?

What happened to men?

Attached: 3BA8A307-1B2D-41A6-82F3-8B1DAA5BEC95.jpg (828x831, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
youtu.be/NiZvC621J5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

O N I O N S

Evolution

it became illegal to be a man

Niiiiiiiigggggggererrrrr

Did you even see the movie?
It starts off with a drug deal, they're carrying the dope in the gas tanks of their motorcycles

A Harley is $36,000

>onion boys pretend to be bikers
>Peter Fonda

Jesus Christ reddit

are you implying degenerate peak-boomer limousine liberals like Fonda & Nicholson were paragons of men ?

Those people above took loads of drugs and drank and shared there wives around who also took drugs and drank whilst pregnant with those below

Jews and techology

>LGBT flag
pretty self-explanatory, do i need to say more?

so you think that some vagabond thug riding bike and ruining woman by pumping and dumping is some template of manliness?
you could as well put nigger wrapped in golder chains and gang tatoos here. same thing.

Attached: 1567956781806.jpg (960x720, 92K)

Dunno but I notice fags give me shit for riding without a jacket and all that. People need to keep to themselfs it pisses me off.

Attached: .jpg (1250x832, 483K)

Your flag thats what

Using better tech and being intelligent enough to use helmets.
Proof that IQ is going up.

Women are the new men. Get back in the kitchen and make her a fucking sandwich.

Attached: f63a1fd4379568c509bbbf9e8b1ea18f.jpg (640x625, 105K)

You'll learn your lesson after some road rash you fucking homo.

Bikers were and still are faggots.

Real men are cycling bikes now.

Quantitative easing

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE

Thats not that expensive.

Some of us don't have daddys money and live paycheck to paycheck

They grew up.

Attached: and you are next.png (1600x1200, 385K)

Xenoestrogens
Soi is a distraction, it cannot bind itself to human enzymes, that's why Asians have no tits and don't get fat despite eating a lot of soi.

>What happened to men?
Women happened.

Ill be honest with you, I do have daddies money. I am glad my father is an alpha male. I hope I can live up to his legacy.

HOWEVER, I also have a good job.

Also this

You didn't earn jack shit. Thats why you have a motorcycle and I'm stuck on an ebike

>

Attached: 4356582384.png (1366x768, 245K)

oops wrong image

Attached: 43658345.jpg (500x666, 75K)

Don't pretend to know what a fucking phytoestrogen is.

>Clinical studies show no effects of s-o-y protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>S-o-ybean isoflavone exposure does not have feminizing effects on men: a critical examination of the clinical evidence.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

There are so many better answers to OP's question, but you regurgitate meme shit.

Harleys are for posers anyway. Go and buy a used Honda, Suzuki or even a BMW.

Harleys are gay and jap bikes are superior in every way.

rite 'ere boy

Attached: Snapchat-734696440.jpg (1080x1920, 357K)

LGBT fag, the 3 homos on the choopers at the top of the picture are just as bad. Just a different era. You know that, though, and are just trolling the spergs here.

sugar and lack of respect make men s oyboys, but so y also plays a role and don't quote your
>(((clinical studies)))
because (((they))) also say circumcision is good for you

>Harleys
Such a symbol of Boomerism. I'll be happy ot see that stupid shit die out, too.

Men like doing shit together, what?

Attached: images (6).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Ebikes are an absolute waste of cash. I got my first motorcycle for 3800$ and I earned it all by myself.

God I fucking want a bike soo bad but i am too poor to buy one right now and too lazy for school

Attached: rage feel.jpg (800x800, 153K)

>love driving
>friends not so much
>the ones that actually own cars just have shitty small engined hatchbacks
>tfw I want to organise a roadtrip with the lads
>tfw nobody wants to do it

Attached: 1567137311196.jpg (720x675, 44K)

>What happened to men?

chemical warfare, social engineering, and psychological attacks.

Stop being lazy then!

slide
sage

Attached: Rovamacine15.jpg (300x265, 16K)

Cultural mk ultra (both images are a part of it).

(first image is from a movie about tuning in and dropping out)

The onions.

Attached: state enforced homo.jpg (1892x1238, 876K)

They first got people to associate masculinity with artificiality and drugs, and now they are getting people to associate the earlier association with weakness. As a result the people most exposed to hollywood and cultural mk ultra are lowering their defences against enslavement of the mind and hostile foreigners.

Easy Riser is peak boomer. They love that movie so much and it explains their stupid rationale to a T. They fantasize about the recklessness of not giving a fuck and put in zero thought about the consequences.

Must watch for boomer red pill: youtu.be/NiZvC621J5I

Hollywood first, silicon valley now.

Boomer is MK Ultra Mk I
Zoomer is MK Ultra Mk II

The riding of motorcycles, commonly refered to as "crotch rockets", is so fucking bigly big dick you wouldn't fucking believe me son.
A quintessentially white man activity/sport/interest.

Attached: 1554673324183.jpg (2048x1367, 1.63M)

>What happened to men?
Sweden

do they benis?

Which is what I believe the paired images in OP's post is supposed to aim at. Not really the film itself, but rather the vehicles and protective gear.
The images in the context of each other perhaps one could say.

Although I do agree with the sentiment of "fuck boomers, narcotics" and such. Even the film itself, it demonized the average american south family and society as bad, ignorant and evil.
In fact, the actors who played the antagonists in the film probably had harley-davidson panheads at home and the actors were poser faggot junkies.

Attached: 1556132829210.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

The Virgin Easy Rider vs. The Chad Early Riser.

Someone modified that post and it wasn't me.

Nah mane been riding since I could walk, came off enough no a push bike dirt jumping, came off once on a moped in downpour because of a pothole and a wrongly parked van I was triyng to avoid at the last second. I don't fall off, Also ride safe. It would be someone else's fault if I was to come off my bike. Even then I avoid that shit everyday. I have tactic and experience, When it comes to it I am collected and can negate any problems even at the last second.

The cost of being a man is kinda high so weak willed men from ethnic groups whose genes have been coddled by cheep labour rates for centuries are basicly dipping out for an easy life. I'm looking at you greek sheep herders.

I went from cooming gamer nerd to home owning thunder cock all it took was dropping a few gears

Shlomo happened

Try changing your sprocket ratios for some true hilarity.

>what do you mean you don't have a motorcycle!
>how can you consider yourself a real man if you don't own a consumer product!!

Attached: 1560134961131.png (600x718, 165K)

>that's right goy, you're not a real MAN™ unless you shell out 30k for a boomer mobile!
Fuck off. Material goods don't define who anyone is. What am I, a nigger flaunting gold chains? Fuck off memeflag.

do yourself a favor and install KDE

I dont think that picture is from current year. Guestimate, mid 70's. Both the ironhead and the shovel looks new, and the grils have no visible tramp stamps

Based medchads telling it how it is

It isn't about the product itself, but rather how you use it for example there are a lot of other activities that would similarly compare to the riding of a motorcycle without as much obvious product focus.
Though used motorcycles can be had for cheap, and being a man of high intellect I suspect you would never buy factory new anyway but I'm guessing you're just a poor pussy zoiboi incel meme cuck fag with literallt zero balls.

Attached: Suzuki.jpg (3600x2420, 653K)

Peter Fonda is a faggot.

Propaganda roasted Girls think motorcycles are too loud...

>other activities that would similarly compare to the riding of a motorcycle without as much obvious product focus.
Then name them, you fucking faggot.
Motorcycles, scooters, whatever variation you know of, are almost exclusively there for teenagers who don't have a driving license yet or degenerates who don't have a driving license for one reason or another (low IQ, alcoholism).
So the first can't be a real man by definition, and the second category is basically just subhumans. I imagine at this point, being a "real man" is the only thing you can boast of. Ironic, in a way, that your testosterone makes you so inept as to be unable to drive a car.
You're basically just there so people can look at your crash on LiveLeak and tell themselves god damn, that's gotta hurt, and then close the tab.

What happened to men was listening to the faggots on the motorcycles. Hippies were a mind virus that brought us here.

>Clinical studies

Attached: 1531325897897.gif (250x250, 993K)

You're low hanging fruit at this point my dude but I'm going to honour you with a response merely because I am in the mood to do so.
Other activities similar to that of riding a motorcycle at the top of my head would be martial arts, cave diving (i.e. you swim into narrow passages deep under water with a limited oxygen supply etc)

The motorcycle as a mode of transportation, which is what you speak of in your post, isn't at all what I'm talking about you incredibly dense mother fucker I refuse to believe you're being unironic otherwise I feel sad for you.

It's about having balls and shit, not that you'd know anything about that you lil' soi ass cuck boi. Stay in your fourwheeled cage and sit in traffic jams while your wife's son smears feces on your "luxury" interior.

On the topic of mode of transportation though, in many countries the main mode of transportation is on two wheels which is soon coming to your western country too unless you man the fuck up and have some fucking balls you cucked ass lil nigger fuck boi shiet son.

Attached: lawler vs mcdonald.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

This is that explorer, conqueror DNA shit all'y'all faggots be missing my dawg

>Other activities similar to that of riding a motorcycle at the top of my head would be martial arts, cave diving (i.e. you swim into narrow passages deep under water with a limited oxygen supply etc)
someone seems overly excited at the prospect of ending up as a lolcow on /gif/ rekt threads

the counterpart to those rekt threads are threads with content similar to the .webm in my previous post

Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper, and Jack fucking Nicholson vs. some random faggots? Nice cherry picking asshole.

Why is every fucking thread in Jow Forums this bullshit strawman bait? Did we all collectively decide to ignore logical fallacies so we can live in our own echo chamber like the trannies on plebbit?

Do fucking better.

Attached: 1561591136265.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

counterpart? they're the exact same, lol. The guys in your webm ruin their bodies and give themselves brain damage because they want to posture as what they perceive to be real men. They still get rekt, just a little bit more slowly.