Judas

How can people here support this litteral traitor piece of shit who sold his country and people out to a foreign power

Attached: IMG_2558.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/the-snowden-conundrum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry wrong picture

Attached: IMG_2564.jpg (2700x1800, 552K)

Cry moar juddenrat

Yes master

Attached: IMG_2563.png (500x351, 44K)

He's a white man who was chased out of his country by a black president and deep state when he found out too much.

Get used to it if the liberals manage to take the oval office & White House again.

As for your error, MAGA! Although they almost did that to President Trump as well.

Attached: ed snowden.jpg (660x371, 17K)

Heh, shithead.

Attached: These+earnie+strip+comps+never+get+oldmy+sides+are+dust+_2ec51a9b1d659ad3b35d39ded27e07ac.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Nice Narrative!
He is part of the Deep State.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-22 QMAP Qanon Drops POTUS Tweets.png (408x473, 33K)

Fuck off you gaslighting glowing shill.

neocon troll

Please get beaten to death by a nigger or a roach soon.

Snowden doesn't care about anyone's privacy, otherwise he would have exposed what the CIA was doing as well.

NSA was his target because the CIA and NSA are/were fighting each other.

He's just another traitor part of the deep state cabal.

Assange on the other hand, is a hero, which is why he's made to look like a villain.

When you're awake, you see clearly.

The united states government and military are the real traitors

Someone should pluck his nose and ears and just straight up shit in his mouth and just keep shitting and shitting for days until his shit and your shit combine and come out of his ass but then you keep shitting even after that and your shit starts to come out of his pores in the skin

>Q

Nice schizophrenia!

Well played.

Attached: 1555051231156.png (1018x763, 196K)

unz.com/article/the-snowden-conundrum/

Holy fucking neocon boomer. You don't belong here and you never should have come here. Also, Snowjob is a CIA asset, just like you OP.

Attached: 7423446235454.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

Those he exposed were traitors. He did the right thing. Nsa maggots die slow.

What is "loveint" and why is Edward snowden a hero?

Deepstate will never get him. Yeats powers suck my balls. Fuck you cunt.

The people violating the constitution by presuming guilt and running parallel reconstruction cases are treasonous and should be hanged

>
I pray as Sanger is well and will eventually get to be with his family, pretty sure he working for cia after they raided his silo in Switzerland

NICE SHITPOST FELLOW LEAF.

Try it you bitch. Fuck you. I hope nsa leaks your sisters abortion to your mom.

Anyone who advocates against what snowden did and wants my 4th amendment rights destroyed is a traitor who should hang. I fucking hate you. Youre despicable.

lol mossad, you are getting sloppy

This, he’s a traitor

kys faggots

Fuck you neocon qlarp asshole. What is the 4th amendment? What is loveint?

>NSA was his target because the CIA and NSA are/were fighting each other.
>He's just another traitor part of the deep state cabal
This.

Fuck Snowden. He was a butthurt Sharepoint Admin who got kicked out of the army for shin splints.

>my sides
Nailed it.