Why are women and diversities obsessed with being "strong"?

>What do they think they mean by this?

Attached: how+to+be+a+strong+confidenat+woman+(1).png (810x450, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3ZiLcIItsY&t=1176s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who wants to be weak?

I dont know but i'm getting tired of social media telling me what i should fucking be.

i am a whole ocean of things these vapid bitches would never survive.

Weak women are steamrolled by men

just swap the words strong with insufferable and confidant woman with cunt

>Who wants to be weak?

As a man you don't want to be ugly, but it doesn't fucking matter.
A man to want to be pretty or a woman to need to be independent and strong in a depopulating, narcissist dystopia.

Inferiority complex towards white men

Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are M strong as capable as men.
Clearly they are nagged by a fear that women may not be as strong and as capable as men.

When you are strong you have security, you aren't dependent on another person or society as a whole. Who wouldn't want that?

When you get older
You realise, women mature faster. But never really become adults. They regress back to 13 yr olds when ever they don't get want they want. Their whole day is one huge emotional roller coaster of emotions. They are also too empathetic. Empathy leads to tyranny, because less empathetic people take over i.e. Islam

I came here to post this
Also jews.

>What do they think they mean by this?

They don't think.

Because being weak directly correlates with women

I don't care anymore. Feminists, you're still fired.

Attached: waifu.jpg (1024x687, 221K)

John Mark made a very good video explaining why women and minorities act the way they do and they always seek to be 'strong' because they want status in society.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3ZiLcIItsY&t=1176s

Society is going through some awkward progression from the old to the new, from treating women as women and men as men to treating everyone as equal individuals. Basically we now think of women as being on the same level as niggers so the powers that be force them to be a focal point of a 'diverse' and 'tolerant' society.

>When you are strong you have security, you aren't dependent on another person or society as a whole. Who wouldn't want that?

You want to be alone because the bankers made it too expensive to have kids. The (((culture))) made men and women go against their nature. Men's nature is to provide. Women's nature is to nurture. Only a brainwashed, NWO, unwitting slave would take this tradeoff to be a celebrity in their own minds living as a teenager. (The teenager was invented in the 50s).

>depopulating, narcissist dystopia.

for females, "strong" means "alone"

Attached: 03_Krygyztan_1202_159.jpg (565x318, 38K)

So you expect people to give up their freedom for the sake of society? And you are surprised this isn't happening?

lol why are men,faggot

>for females, "strong" means "alone"

Nailed it.
I work with the public and I see these beefy ladies in their 30s and 40s everyday. They have the persona of nerdy, fat 13 year old boys obsessed with being cool and tough. You can smell they were sold a bill of goods. They all thought they would have become corporate brass millionaires. They all work in retail or call centers or some such dead end job.

>So you expect people to give up their freedom for the sake of society?

Being a woman pretending to be a man, >supporting yourself in a one-bedroom
>working for 'the man' in a shit job
>aborting reality with being a whore, wine, pets, entertainment
THIS is slavery.
Self slavery of the NWO.

Men pump and dump weak females

Well, its not as bad as centring your whole life around a household and being entirely dependent on another person for support and protection.

Because they're weak. It's all postmodern doublespeak.
>I am strong!
>actually weak
>my body is beautiful!
>no you're disgusting
>I am independent!
>reliant on "friends", drugs, and supply of cock
Etc.
I don't know if it's just a result of the times or a deliberate new method of demoralisation being conducted by persons unknown.
See also
>if I dress in women's clothes and cut my dick off I'm a woman!

Attached: 7SbPaU3.jpg (500x383, 62K)

they want to be what they lack the most

Are you from the Midwest?

its loosely translated as "how to whore yourself out to your co-workers for negligible gains and still act like you have self respect" lol

>how to be a strong confident woman
translates to, 'how to get as many penis' in my body as possible, without going in to a downward spiral'. 'how to be a total whore and strut around the office telling people what to do to cover my insecurities.
"how to fuck up the sales department, fire anyone creative and keep on board anyone will to touch muh cunt' 'HR101"

>Well, its not as bad as centring your whole life around a household and being entirely dependent on another person for support and protection.

Because the bankers got to the men too - prevented them from being able to support and commit. Not only with the wages but the culture of faggotry.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_timworstall_files_2016_10_wagescompensation-1200x1093.png (1280x868, 356K)

insecurity because they know they are weak. this is the gender that go on marches and create little hashtags whenever they don't get their way.

the whole gender is basically like a guy who goes around bragging about his dick size all the time because it's actually small

>Are you from the Midwest?

Rust belt. Yes.

Also, tits.

It means that they are weak and need attention. Actual strong women are found all over america in farm towns in particular in the south as rednecks and west as cowgirls, and they are so different than these "strong" uniberdity women it isnt even funny. Protip ladies, if you have to tell everyone how trog you are then you arent strong

Because women cant compete with men. Men are naturally more intelligent and capable so the system has to be gamed to give women every fucking edge while simultaenously hamstringing men.
It starts in the school systems that are systemically favoured towards women's learning patterns which is why they score higher. Then they drug up the male children for trying to act normally.
The problem is that women are meant to be the support class but they are brainwashed into believing they can play hard carry. At best they are really shitty dps and the problem is magnified by dipshit brainwashed men who encourage women to play dps.
Women are driven mentally ill by the fact they are forced into playing a role they are intrinsically not good at. So basically when you hear of women acting bitchy or self serving hypocritical or insane sluts, consider their minds are being abused just as badly as yours.

The solution is to kill all the jews.

>Why are women and diversities obsessed with being "strong"?
because they're physically weak and they can't change that so easy unless they inject test and work out overtime but then they lose their shapes when they work the upper body and when they stop they bloat

Because stronger people are the future of any civilization. Not weak ones.
Stronger is preferable.

It isnt too expensive to have kids, lol the muslims dont even have jobs and have many. Our ancestors where poor as fuck and had massive litters, all you have to do is have decent spending habits and buy family packs of coissants rather than buying expensive ones at the bakery every day

The Programmers are trying hard to overwrite lines of code that have existed in the human mind since we came out of the Caucuses 12K years ago.
The effectiveness of programming is directly proportionate to the ability to transmit to a receptive audience.

So you end up with white trash incapable of doing anything and being a burden on society. Basically, niggers.

When a woman says she is strong she actually means “drinking wine every night”.

Yeah, men are to blame too. A weak man can't protect a woman. She feels it and makes up for it the way she can.

>strong
because they know they are not

"strong, confident woman" is a synonym for knowing how to whore around to marry to riches and subjugating your husband.

>all you have to do is have decent spending habits

Maybe in Europe. Though you have a Rothschild President who is doing away with that. Visit the U.S. The NWO is draining all populations into the cities where the few high paying jobs are (to keep the high paid living hand to mouth as well).
The costs of housing and food are so high you have to live in debt with roommates and spend all your time commuting and working with kids in daycare and retarded public schools.

Because they are, by default, weak and neurotic.

Easy way to counter this narrative is to explain to these whores what the causation of these traits of personality are:
strong = selfish
independent = alone
Something that every liked woman hates

Spaghetti kike.

"Sorry, Honey. Corporate is sending me to Tulsa for three weeks while we do a new product rollout. Can your mom help out with the kids while I'm gone? Yeah, I know this is the third time this year."
>Goyim, go fetch the shekel we threw. Everything will be fine while you're gone.

[Verse 1:]
My cock is in your bum, you filthy fucking slut
And next I'll do your mum, you pair of dirty fucking moles
Now suck my dick, you wrap your lips around my cock
And fucking gag and not another word

[Hook 1:]
Up the fucking arse
It's all around the world
You take it up the arse
It's all around the world
You love it in the arse
And every body knows it
Up the fucking arse
I bet your arse is stinging
Up the fucking arse
Up, up up the fucking
Up the fucking arse
Up, up up the fucking
Up the fucking arse
Up, up up the fucking
Up the fucking arse
Up, up up the fucking
Up the fucking arse
Up fucking arse!

[Verse 2:]
Up inside your womb up there my cock it goes
Degraded like a coon, now up the arse it goes
The filthy melody, you want to sing with me?
Just open fucking arse, I'm gonna hurt you'll see soon
Now the lights are gone, I'll fuck you proud and strong
I feel inside of me, I'll never set you free
The things I do to you, there's nothing you can do
So don't you want to say? Don't say another word

Attached: PLAY.png (133x36, 799)

Is that vince mcmahon?

You just want the world to be centered around you and cry when its not.

maybe he's doing a USO show?

based

The loudest women who scream they are strong & independent are in general the weakest.

Anyone tired of all the self-obsessed drama queens in the Swamp yet?

Attached: 2019-09-22_07-45-57.png (790x422, 447K)

If they are actually weak, why do you care? Also, what makes a person strong in your opinion?

This. I've never once heard a hard-working woman say anything like that. NEETs on the other hand..

You get lots of kids thanks to that.

And why would a woman burden herself with 3+ kids?

If someone goes around shouting that they're strong and brave all the time are you incline to believe them?

You don't have to, but they are becoming more and more independent.

> burden herself with 3+ kids?
kids aren't a burden, they're literally the only reason women are even around. Women are the burden if anything

Strong people take care of the weaker ones and support the society in general.

You should try the army for a year and see what team work is.

That’s strong.
Army strong.

Those who are truly strong. Don't have to tell everybody that they are strong.

This.

Because they aren't strong. The smallest thing sends them to a fit of tears and rage, and their anger is impotent. Minorities chimp out in useless riots that change nothing except hardening more whites in their resolve to get rid of them. Women try to prove themselves strong and independent but come running back to a man whenever things get the tiniest bit tough and they face some resistance.
They are obsessed with strength because they will never have it, and are utterly useless ever since losing their real positions in society.

Kids are a burden financially and physically. They require money, effort, attention, tons of your time and patience.
With that definition social democrats must be the strongest people around.

Because they are retarded.
They cannot think by themselves, so they orientate themselves according to male tropes

Because at the very basic level. A womans job is to have children.

Sounds a lot like women, except kids can actually turn into equal members of society. I'd be fine with it if women weren't disproportionately benefitting from taxes, if they don't want to take on burdens then neither should we have to on their behalf. I'm sure those same "childless and free" women will need state-funded nursing when they're old as well, given that they lack kids

Why would a man burden himself with lots of sex?

But now she has an option to not have children at all. And often prefers that.

>With that definition social democrats must be the strongest people around.
No. They just take credit for the work of others.

Strong means getting undeserved rewards.

What does that even mean?
What funding do they receive that men don't? Especially those without children.

>A man to want to be pretty or a woman to need to be independent and strong in a depopulating, narcissist dystopia.
Huh?

It's just a universal fact in most countries that women contribute less and demand more. An obvious example is women's shelters and the disproportionate levels of charity women receive in general. Single moms are obviously a big part of that though. I wouldn't force women to have kids though, I'd rather force abortions & sterilization on whores

Social democrats don’t support families, don’t support marriage (1 man, 1 woman), don’t protect borders from foreign invaders and are lax on drugs.

>how to be a strong confident women

confidence arises from an ability to control, a system, a people, a concept. When you are first training out, you have little confidence, but as time goes along and you master a trade, you get that confidence.

For a woman that confidence comes from being able to control men, to predict them, and to keep them under reign. Which is very antithetical to the natural order. Therefore I am giving you anons the ability to circumvent that confidence, with these books, for they give you the patters, and teachings on how to attain this inability to be read.

Attached: 1565518298678.png (556x3409, 839K)

pic related is the confidence, that the beaver has.

Attached: fuckmatriarchy.png (1802x3010, 903K)

And another bump, basically 90% of the problems around women could be solved if you tards read the rational male.

Attached: howtoraiseawhore.jpg (564x2464, 414K)

My wife likes to be strong and independent until a huge spider shows up or the toilet needs fixed

They are obsessed with power

describe 'Steamrolled', give an example of a woman having been 'steamrolled'

"Strong" to them means acting like a man.

relationship problems, dealing aith divorce to find “the right one”

>>What do they think they mean by this?
How to acquire social status without merit and/or hard work ie. become 'empowered'.

Because men treat weak women like shit and lick the feet of Alpha Women and women who treat them like shit.

because the "women" saying stuff like this are mtf trannies
usually castrated, still wanna be masculine
that's why they complain about you opening the door for them. because their men with a shred of masculinity left

Attached: ObpFzzi.jpg (255x243, 17K)

They are the parasitte of genders

>Slavery is Freedom
>War is Peace
>Weakness is Strength