What is London like nowadays, is it as bad as they say...

What is London like nowadays, is it as bad as they say? Always wanted to visit the place after reading Conan Doyle novels

Attached: B9E2P7.jpg (1300x955, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datashine.org.uk/#table=QS201EW&col=QS201EW0002&ramp=YlOrRd&layers=BTTT&zoom=11&lon=-0.1816&lat=51.5259
youtube.com/watch?v=ziO7V82HcKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its a neat city really. Lots of stuff to see and do.

yeah its pretty fucking bad imo but no better or worse than Paris probably

There's some map where you can see the demographics of the UK. London looks pretty fucking bad as far as I remember

PACKYS OUT not racist or anything I just don't like them simple as
Paris is on the same level as commiefornia and should be nuked into oblivian
French "people" are scum of the earth and need to be obliterated I hate frenchmen but I'm not racist simple as I just don't like them

Attached: NORFMANMAD.png (500x500, 491K)

I found it. RIP London
datashine.org.uk/#table=QS201EW&col=QS201EW0002&ramp=YlOrRd&layers=BTTT&zoom=11&lon=-0.1816&lat=51.5259

Say hello to the new 'German'

Attached: Somalian.jpg (660x450, 29K)

The thread is about London. No need to be buttblasted, Mehmet.

>thread about London
>"yeah it's pretty bad"
>W-WELL THIS IS THE NEW GERMAN TAKE THAT HANS
T. buttflustered anglokike, this is why people hate the English stop being so defencive and smug you nigger.

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ziO7V82HcKU

Attached: 1487879438957.jpg (269x187, 7K)

i live in inner london. I find it hard to believe france is this bad.

it's full of trash, homeless and degenerates.

I will never go there again.

Oh yeah, and keep in mind that the data is from eight years ago. So the situation today is probably even darker

The absolute state of j00s and mudslimes in London.

london as far far worse then paris i would take algerians and moroccans every day over pakis poo's and niggers from nigeria

Attached: 864736.png (1000x743, 52K)

>stock photo

I lived there for five years, before leaving earlier this year.

Before moving to London I was vaguely anti-racist, left-wing, disgusted by the BNP etc. I enjoyed visiting London in my early teens (early 00s) and thought it was the kind of place I could "make it" and enjoy myself if I worked hard enough.

What I found was a city where, unless you earn a high wage (which I didn't) you will end up living in one of many vastly majority non-white areas where crime is rampant, people live in cramped council blocks, where trash is everywhere, and where rent is still high. The city is too crowded, too hostile, and run largely by and for the upper-middle and upper class, including Jews who of course love the place because it's the capital of international finance. Despite living like a hermit I was attacked several times in public at random, every time by a non-white person. Each time I knew I would end up in serious trouble if I retaliated and was accused of saying something racist. There was no respect, no sense of community. Every landlord I had was foreign, and every single one including the letting agencies stole money from my deposit without reason.

If you visit places like Kensington, Lavender Hill, Notting Hill etc you'll still find a sense of tradition and glamour, a brief insight into what London could be, but even then these areas are largely inhabited by upper-class whites, Jews, Arabs and other international elements who are flooding the city with their money.

Then again, Sadiq Khan and others have made it clear that it is international city so who am I to complain? Let London continue as it is for all I care.

central london has a lot of cool shit to do and see but it's expensive as fuck as there obviously a lot of diversity. outside the centre, how nice the areas are obviously correlate with the amount of white people there are. generally, the east and north are pretty shit, the south and west are generally nice areas.

I've been there 2 times.
The first one left a deep scar on my view of the city. We had to drive through Stradford (?) and the place was swarming with arabs and niggers. In the train station, I saw a mixed couple of a blonde girl and a nigger, with the blonde being pregnant. Left a bad taste in my mouth
Second time wasn't that bad because I knew what to expect. Past the niggers and other degeneracy, the city itself is full of things to explore and do. Wouldn't want to live there though.

I’ve been to London in my bluepilled days once. For some reason I did not like it and it really left a shitty aftertaste, but then I could not yet understand why. Now I know.

Same here actually. Also it's overcrowded.

Fair fucking dinkum

Attached: 0B019A76-5167-4E12-904C-51B475728790.jpg (536x572, 31K)

Where London goes, so will go the rest of Britiain eventually. I've been to a few property auctions selling property all over Britiain and 80% of the people there are 'brown' people buying everything in sight.
It's only the vast amount of tourists and Eastern European workers that make Central London feel anyway 'normal'. Without that it would just feel like a suburb of Cairo or Istanbul.
If you actually make the painful effort to 'look for the native Brits' you won't hardly see 1 in 30.
Almost everyone seems to be this vaguely foreign BLOB.

London is a failed science experiment. Look at the London riots, two days without police and society returned to its tribal nature where Turks guarded Turkish areas, Sikhs guarded Sikh areas and the few white working class communities left like Eltham and Enfield defended theirs.

ouch

Attached: Capturem.png (1591x840, 1.48M)

I’ve observed that too just from watching auction shows. I read somewhere on an old BNP blog that Muslims own the majority of property in a number of towns in Lancashire. They all pool their money together to buy up as much as possible as quickly as possible to drive the whites out.

>move outside of London
>it's mostly white british people

huh. Maybe the UK isn't that cucked after all

Sick

>huh. Maybe the UK isn't that cucked after all
yet

British are Germanic, you idiot

Yeah. They cooperate as a pack. Think of themselves as a separate community for the most part. And of course they're all really into 'property'/buy-to-let as this means they're big-in-their-community. I'm sure they can hardly believe their luck having a crypto-jewush Ruling Class laying out the red carpet for them and suppressing the former natives while they move in and snap up all the towns the former natives built and used to live in.

I don’t even know who’s jewing who anymore

Attached: 1558595152603.png (888x765, 869K)

I was sitting in the doctors office and they showed some housing show where a dumb American roastie married a Paki and they wanted to buy a house in the country the fucking real estate agent was some kind of Abdul. It was very woke.

London, Birmingham and a couple others are the biggest shitholes in the UK. I know it's an overused argument but its true. Most of the UK is overwhelmingly white but they are very under the radar, whereas London is constantly screeching about multiculturalism and arabic shit. They make us all look like faggot cucks and it pisses me off

In a few years london will look identical to Saudi Arabia, and once again they will be crying to flee into another non shithole, only for the cycle to repeat all over again

It’s similar to how cults operate in taking over towns. Look at the Rajneeshee cult in Oregon, US that attempted to take over towns there. The only difference is the state wasn’t protecting them when they intimidated locals into leaving. “White flight” is just ethnic cleansing through low intensity warfare.

It’s why resisting mosque building is so important, you have towns that have practically no Muslims in them requesting planning permission for mosques likely funded by some wealthy Arab prince and once it goes through suddenly overnight there’s an influx of Muslim into the town. Mosques are based of operation for Muslims, it’s where they organize their expansion away from the eyes of the state. It’s also where they hide weapons, thereve literally been stockpiles of weapons found in Mosques and yet nobody asks questions like maybe this entire community sees us as a people to be conquered?

I’m sick of rehashing discussions that were made in the early 2000s during the BNPs growth and then nothing happening.

Moved to London a few weeks ago and there is no trace of cohesion, everyone’s out for themselves just like in the US. Demography is destiny. I don’t know why people aren’t fed up with it already.

I know some guy from Barrow in furness who only once saw a nigger in his town.

In my town of about 80,000 people, theres a couple of muslim families, paki shops and one shitty run down mosque above a fish and chips shop that not even the muslims would go in

yes its pretty bad. It feels majority nonwhite. But still worth a visit.

Attached: 1491336335906.png (720x663, 811K)