Can Poland still be saved?

Can Poland still be saved?

Attached: 1538224263602.png (604x816, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFuOCADca4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=x1OB8sxAcgk
a.uguu.se/5JhvxdJFGKDI.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully not

This is karma for fucking with Germany prior to and upon the beginning of WW2.

the European kikes that push for mass immigration of muslims into the country are so fucking dumb

>protest the government to accept more 'refugees' from the middle east
>the muslim migrants come to Europe
>they bring their retarded religion with them
>Islam is well known for its Anti-semitism and hatred of Jews
>attacks against jews increase in record numbers
>flee to other European countries
>repeat the same shit over again

No.

Attached: 1x8ge73e.vichan.jpg (255x158, 8K)

Typical italian nigroid

thanks for the concern Hans

Attached: fn.jpg (655x622, 106K)

Poland isn't worth saving. I don't even dislike it, its just not worth the effort.

This, to hell with is pseudo nation.

At least its a sign that kikes are feeling the heat in Palestine and fucking off back to eastern yurope. And when muslims crush pissrael, they gonna come here to finish those rats off.

The only way to save poland is to partition it once again. They are and always have been jew enablers.

Italy sided with Germany. Get fucked, kike.

kys kike

how is Israel a pseudo nation? can you tell the difference between an Egyptian, Palestinian, Jordanian and Syrian?

Confirmed by a kike that Israelis are all Arabs.

20,000 is such a small number it's not even relevant. If it wasn't for communists from Western Europe and America, we could easily accomodate 2,000,000, bring back the soft apartheid barring them from running for office and maybe activism, and actually benefit from their presence.

Jow Forums doesn't know shit about kikes, and it's always stormtards from countries that severely mishandled them that have that have the most to say. The culture war turned this board retarded.

Attached: 1484235589238.jpg (291x302, 21K)

This, also.

Fuck this pseudo nation of shabos goyim.

>be getting off at the bus stop
>some shabos goyim shiksah is handing out poolak flags.
>extends one to me
>laugh in her face and keep walking as if shes not even there.

Cool wishful thinking there

I dont give a shit what your little broken brain thinks. Moron.

We can save them again, Germany.

Attached: 644EF333-FFFA-48CD-A01A-D3765E6FB36B.jpg (366x600, 137K)

My body is ready.

Attached: 1518438315718.png (1024x1060, 894K)

>more wishful thinking
Why did you respond then?

Polenfeldzug officaly fucking useless

Attached: 1568204024276.jpg (500x727, 109K)

the polish have been harboring kikes for at least a thousand years, why is this news?

Germans need to be whiped out for trying to destroy Europe

yes, if we vote out PejS party in these elections.

May as well say the US has its current internal mess due to karma by fucking with the rest of the free world.

You deserve it David.

i dont give a fuck about the US, its a kike shithole not unlike your faggot country. USA is basically just poland 2.0

Nigger, last time you invaded Poland, you were run by Jews. Don't get me wrong...Jews killing Jews is great in my mind, but what are you actually after, you subversive motherfucker?

>vote out

Heehehehe, why is poolak "intelligence" always bordering downy syndrome level?

The jews coming here all have deagles and m-16s, and trust you me, they know political power comes out of a barrel of a gun. Not some fucking paper with ink on it.

Meanwhile your average braindead poolak is a sitting duck.

This shithole pseudo nation had since ww2 to make guns as easily available to poles as a bottle of beer. These braindead fuckers couldnt even get that done....sorry poolaks, you dont deserve your own nation, nor freedom nor any rights what-so-ever.

Germans need to rule over Europe, as they have historically. Even Catherine the Great was a German princess and she brought about the golden age of the Russian Empire. A woman!

no, I even have a Polish passport and citizenship for some strange reason.

>The jews coming here all have deagles and m-16s, and trust you me, they know political power comes out of a barrel of a gun.
rofl what the fuck are you talking about

fpbp poles have always acted like best goys litterly proto america
someone post the isreali convention on how to end polish identitiy this is step one in their plan

Nothing you dumb poolak, absolutely nothing, in time your dumb ass will find out the hard way.

Don't cry jew

>The jews coming here all have deagles and m-16s, and trust you me, they know political power comes out of a barrel of a gun. Not some fucking paper with ink on it.

Attached: 69937661_2994518867256399_4792614191536013312_n_i-e1567950762259-640x400.jpg (640x400, 50K)

>Germans need to rule over Europe
>A woman
Truly!

Attached: german leader.jpg (900x556, 31K)

American Jews make up less than 2% of the population

>inbred retard having brain malfunction derived hallucinatory short circuiting

don’t worry they don’t want to live in pooland, they want EU citizenship

Catherine was exceptional. Learned Russian and befriended the right people. Led a coups against her cunt of a husband. Usurped the throne from her son. And then got shit done on a scale never known to slavs.

>pooland
Still a better country than your sandhole.

>Can (polak) jeddenrat problem have a final solution?
A- NO

Id say more like the USSR....except with more gun rights( but that change soon real fast lol).....also, we warned you what would happen if you allowed those khazzar kikes to immigrate into the US...yous made your beds. .now yous sleep in it. :^)

imagine being so far behind in HDI and life expectancy a
>sandhole

based and redpilled

No. Based Poland is a meme.

fuck yids

It would be based if Konfederacja had a constitutional majority...
It most likely wouldn't let Poland be milked as it is now and will be more soon by these parasitic fuckers.
youtube.com/watch?v=fFuOCADca4Q

Attached: braun-019d.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

No, it's "Yids fuck kids." Get it right.

>Can ppp'Pooland still be saved?

Can world be saved from polak vermin?

Attached: 153865365083.jpg (272x185, 10K)

Attached: 2145151.gif (320x228, 2.18M)

must be the EU and kike bankers

Of course. If you are brave, you will get past any challenge.

Simply call out the wrongdoings of the Jewry.

again, Lucaz, we are not interested in your country really.
Israelis do shit like that to get EU citizenship

>colonize 1/4 of the world
>complaind about immigrants

I cant wait till Chinese mobilize those communist negroids in afrika.and sik them on the UK to purge your monarchy.

Im looking very forward to the inevitable bloodbath in bongland

Polak is complaining towards EU, scrounging on a dole in Britain
How fucken typical

Attached: 7777.png (514x652, 197K)

Yuddenrat, why don't you go back to Judeus Paradisus and teach/ rule pale nigroes, the way you have for the existence of their (((nation)))?

>we are not interested in your country really.

P.S. It's Łukasz, btw.

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize (2).gif (200x182, 1.68M)

>Islam is well known for its Anti-semitism and hatred of Jews

And it's right about wahmen.

>their (((nation)))?
Oh shut your mouth, "your" cunt has been a private wallet for the Rothschilds for centuries now.

I hope all those jews go straight towards liberal hellholes of Warszawa, 3City, Poznań and Wrocław
fuck westerners, ściana wschodnia pany

you’ll see that none of them will actually move in.
your trash country has nothing to offer

businesses wise I mean

Attached: RCDB5Td.png (470x320, 253K)

-.-
>your trash country has nothing to offer
THEN LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!
Huh?

>Imagine a cowardly memeflag writing this
>Most likely a mutt
Imagine talking about servitude to the kikes, just imagine.

Attached: 888.jpg (236x214, 7K)

-.-
>your trash country has nothing to offer
THEN LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!
Huh?

Dumb poolaks have shown what naive dumb fucks they are by participating on the invasion in Iraq.

Sorry lukasz they wont leave pooland alone till we see dumb poolaks helping to occupy Iran.

Lol

>>Most likely a mutt
Both parents Polish, so no.
But even mutted Polonia (Polish migrant mutts) are more white than angloscum.
youtube.com/watch?v=x1OB8sxAcgk

Attached: Mazowsze_2011.jpg (4096x1848, 1.83M)

And then you have european jews for some reason there, the "natives". Israel is a fake country.

Mmm dla mene jak ruski Wojnar wszystkie Polakiem jest po prostu podludzie i nie ludzie jak Hitler nam mówięl

My i Niemiecy z razem z matkaj Rosjiji będą zabijewać do śmierci każdygo jebana polaka !!! zabijać ich i gwałcić ich to jest mój mato w życie :)

Dla czego mnie trzeba ich jebany paszport ?? Ja mam ruski paszport :) mogu podrużewac i w Rosji i na kawkazi :)

Sława matka rosija śmierc Polakiem

>hans talking about which nations can be saved from degeneracy

No i to są ci prawdziwi "izraelczycy". Izrael no jedne wielkie ruskie szambo.

Cant wait until new jewish pogroms. Saw a hasidic jew recently in a supermarket. Was so close to grabbing a knife from the shelf and doing a little cleaning. Next time maybe, when he comes with his family, men are worthless as targets, remember, matriarchy.

GTFO from Poland

>Both parents Polish, so no.
Show your flag then, dickhead.

>Show your flag then, dickhead.
Why would it matter?

Lol with what? Your fucking protzas and kije and airsoft maybe 1 or 2 double barrel bird shotgun against their military grade guns?

Sit down poolak, you nogun sitting goy faggot.....pooland is a helpless little piggy for the slaughter.

I think the other Pole user claimed he is going to do the pogroms India/Pakistani style with knifes.

>projecting
>always projecting

webm related but too large for Jow Forums
a.uguu.se/5JhvxdJFGKDI.webm

those darn juss are at it again

should it be?

well to be honest user friend, he is right about there not being enough weapons in private ownership for a pogrom using them to happen.

Attached: 1553343955439.jpg (1024x683, 116K)

There is no more pooland, and hasnt since this shithole was made a vassal state of the United States of Yurope.

Im just here looking after my sick parents.....I give 0 fucks about the rest of these subhumans here.

My father risked his life fighting communist persecurtion of these subhumans.What did he get out of it? Just a couple of worthless fuckall medals. But me, nah, I wont even give so much as the dirt under my fingernails for this subhuman infested pseudo nation.

zabijamy każdego z was
I ciebia też :)

>My father risked his life fighting communist persecurtion of these subhumans.
Communist persecution committed by communist Jews, awww how cute, now GTFO WITH YOUR PARENTS

Attached: D7EvKb2WkAAgOv_.jpg (680x510, 105K)

Attached: polish subhumans 2.jpg (742x664, 79K)

Despite only being 2% of the entire population, they make 200% of all the world's elite who rule over everything.
>n-nani?
>200%?
>how is that even possible?
As if the elites of the world would ever deem it necessary to tell you plebs how they do it.

Attached: polish subhumans.jpg (690x1169, 118K)

Russian-Israeli Jews are the worst

And now Poland must pay reparations to Israel for the holocaust restitution.

>Why would it matter?
LOL what a fucking pussy. Seeya, I'm out.

Attached: 1527622802601.jpg (800x800, 111K)

Fuck you poolak scum.

Im actually ashamed my father did what he did, and Im sure before he died he regretted it too.

Ive long come to the conclusion most of the subhuman poolak trash that infest this shithole should be murdered off and purged.

>always projecting

Aaand PiS lost my vote just like that

Lol yeah, fuck this shithole pseudo nation of cowardly fucks...to hell with them all.

>all those weapons that dont exist here

Pathetic jew.