Why are (((they))) so afraid of pagans?

Isnt it telling that the only Pagan (Varg) who spoke out was silenced by YouTube and yet channels like Ressurection Europa, E Michael Jones, Brother Nathaniel etc. still stand to this day?

Pagans, who hold no political authority in the modern age and dont even seek to attain it, are more of a threat to them, than the more popular and "anti-semetic" Christians.

So user. When were you redpilled on the (((Christian))) Question?

Attached: christians slaughtered.jpg (233x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AikJgC2ozQU
bitchute.com/video/hOPXRreYesl3/?fbclid=IwAR3RqvZQKMAdAaEd7EWlsyZhPnDWSbNQ5qMwpnbdoCPKYHIl2EA_lfD47yk
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pagans are just cringe, that's about it. Nothing more to add.

How is worshiping a semitic arab on a skewer less cringe? Imagine believing in the divinity of some semitic hobo that was larping around in the desert with other 50 IQ arabs.

This is your brain on christianity

Attached: christian+marx vs stoicism.png (752x978, 65K)

come home roman man

Attached: 1564511756687.jpg (1080x870, 172K)

This could be you med but you are too busy larping around in the vatican.

Why do christians love Jews so much?

Attached: christianity is jewry.png (1681x2802, 246K)

Paganism is, at it's heart, gnostic hermeticism. It is a complicated system that acknowledged direct means of communication with divinity. Functional systems of magic. Paganism also reveals that virtually all old world religions are linked. The pantheons of deities are the same entities. This holds true for the Abrahamic religions and we'll, but it is intentionally and subversively obfuscated.
The Abrahamic religions are dogmatic. Do what you are told. There is no room for individual growth. By following their tenets, you will never reach divinity.
Paganism also serves to cause cultural and racial schisms, as it rightfully should. Different deities have shown favoritism to different races throughout time. With the Abrahamic religions, this history is concealed simply as the 12 tribes of Israel, and they all had the same god.
One world government requires one world religion. From the occult perspective, a spiritually awakened human race is a threat. Think to the tale of the tower of Babel. Humanity is a vast experiment to re-ignite small embers of destroyed divine soul (Tiamat). If we crowd their plane, there are catastrophic consequences.
Jesus himself was a gnostic hermeticist. Look at what happened to him.

>Why do christians love Jews so much?
Because salvation is of the Jews. At the heart of Christianity there is gratefulness for YHWH having revealed himself to the Jews and then giving his Jewish son as a ticket to heaven for the goyim but ultimately through the jews.
>gnosticism
get that jewish nonsense out of here

Attached: its jewish.png (580x173, 11K)

Jesus was a Nephilim and his lineage contained Greek and Italian. The Jews were quite precise in locating this information after his death. Also, what we call a "Jew" today didn't mean the same in his time.
He was from Galilee. At the time it was written, that name was short for g'lil ha-goyím. Israeli land populated with non jews. He was not a Pharisee nor a Sadducee. Further, a "jew" at the time meant someone from Judea. It wasn't a noun for those who followed talmudism.
Do the fucking reading faggot.

There is nothing more cringe than a jew

Gnosticism is the polar opposite of rabbinical Judaism. The only remaining aspect of gnosticism in Judaism is Kabbalah, which is sorcery and not hermeticism. The distinction is definitively important.

They're afraid of anti-Christian/"Pagan"/"Satanist" ethics above all else. That is to say, the truth about the way the world and universe are, rather than how they would like them to be.

fpbp

Gnosticism is a glorification of academics, not dissimilar to Judaism at all.

you should be more worried about why (((they))) mutilated your pennis if you are not jewish.

(just a hint: NO OTHER COUNTRY DOES THAT)

Enoch. Elijah. Jesus.
The archangels metatron and sandalphon, as well as the son of God. They all started as humans. Enoch's tablets describe knowledge he received directly from the angels of heaven on how to accomplish this. These writings are the basis for hermeticism. By the way, where was Jesus for the first 30 years of his life? Do you know?

pretty much this

Attached: Fagans.png (1433x1072, 2.57M)

They're not afraid of Christianity or "paganism," because they already have faggy versions in place that most people can be steered to. What they don't want is people taking up an inappropriately-militant or subversively-independent version of either.

FPBP

Attached: 1566400820951.png (563x549, 225K)

Usually Americans tend to leech onto whichever group that they view cool. Think of all the kids in grade school who talked about being Seminole or Cherokee, if you’re from the south, its cool ya know.

Most Americans are some fucked up admixture of British, Irish, Italian, German, Polish, and sometimes Jewish. To think that their blood has absolutely any spiritual connection to that of their “ancestors” is embarrassing. It’s sad but that opportunity is lost.

Now, there’s still people out there who have this connection to their ancestors. They’ve managed to keep their bloodlines pure even in such horrible conditions. That’s when paganism makes sense. But if you truly think of paganism as something that’s passed through blood, in a spiritual sense that Evola would describe... then you’d also have to assume that majority of the west is incapable of having any sort of way to relate or connect to this bloodline hive mind.

I like the idea of paganism, I think it’s a step in the right direction of protecting our bloodlines and carving out a future. But in its current form it’s littered with bullshit and absolute cringe.

Cristianity is what made the white man become a cuck. Praise Odin. Return to the roots

t. christcuck

You people either need to be executed or treated in a hospital.

Attached: 2O0PDvw.jpg (960x358, 133K)

>memeflags screeching against Paganism
hmmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=AikJgC2ozQU

Dude, nobody really hates paganism because its impossible to take it seriously. Its like some teenagers running around imagining they are vikings.

I'm curious as to what the cut-off point for purity is in your theory. You suggest that a mix of, say, British and Irish is spiritually dead, but Brits are just mixed Germanics and Celts to begin with. And Germanics are just mixed Indo-Europeans/EEFs/HGs. Etc. At what point of mixing do you lose connection to your ancestors?

I was implying more towards the jumbled bunch of races. I think if >90% of your genes trace back to a very similar region, something like England and NW France, Ireland and Scotland, etc. then you’d get a pass. I’d even be willing to say if your genes were just broadly NW European. The issue comes when you start mixing in non-germanics together.

Thank you for the clarification. Agreed 100%.

>Varg

Pagans are less than 1% of the white population and most of them are shit like Wiccans, making "right wing" pagans even rarer. Something like 70% of whites are various kinds of Christian. Saying that the 1% should rule the 70% makes you a fucking kike and will get the same treatment.

>white
>christian
pick one

Paganism encourages its people to be strong and unreliant on the government. (((they))) want a people who are totally reliant on them. its why they push the tranny non binary bullshit. it opens the door to brave new world style genetic editing.

(((they))) are far more afraid of Christians
bitchute.com/video/hOPXRreYesl3/?fbclid=IwAR3RqvZQKMAdAaEd7EWlsyZhPnDWSbNQ5qMwpnbdoCPKYHIl2EA_lfD47yk
The Muh'Ahmed Worshipers however, recognize Christians as ''people of the book'' but go completely apshit about pagans.

>Afraid of pagans
There's a few thousand "pagans" at most in the world. Compare this to christians and muslims who count their adherents in billions, or hindus that count in hundreds of millions.
Jews are considered few in numbers, and there are millions of them. One of the other main differences between for example christians and pagans is that paganism is a larp; they are not sincere in their beliefs and are just edgy atheists.
White people have been christians for a very long time; for our people it's been about a thousand years now. A thousand years of hard work and progress, under which europe rose to conquer the world with christianity as their faith combating degeneracy and keeping strong family units.

Because E Michael Jones doesn't burn down ancient buildings or says retarded things in fits of autism. Brother Nathaniel has been banned from YouTube for ages. Like all LARPers, you are a literal retard.

No one fears larpers. You are trying to push a dead and largely lost religion that no one believes with any sincerity.

>swede defending christcuckery
yikes bro this is cringe

Attached: 1546039171456.jpg (1011x1024, 97K)

>When were you redpilled on the (((Christian))) Question?
American education

E. Michael Jones also thinks everything good about Europe and Europeans came from the middle east. He's what we would call a Christian.

I can't imagine why they would be so afraid of Pagans specifically. The days of Rome are past, and if we are to rebuild i'm not convinced paganism would be any more helpful than christianity. If anything, it would alienate people from the political perspective.

Christianity is a plagiarism of Zoroastrianism. Zoroastrianism was a Proto-Christianity created by the Jews to fuck up Ancient Persia from the inside.

Did it work? Yes it fucking did, Persians started rampaging through White Middle East and they tried to destroy Greece. Thank God Alexander the Great stopped this Jewish madness.

>inb4 some idiot says Christianity is the true religion
Zoroaster was born from a virgin, got baptized in a river, taught people, died to save humanity etc. globalistic SHIT

Attached: 12068994_835356646562610_4177919678399436590_o-500x364.jpg (500x364, 64K)

go drink some more semen now cucktholic

Agreed.

I became redpilled on mainstream (((Christianity))) when I started reading into Gnosticism. Gnostics predicted Communism, Saturn worship, the NPC meme and the Jewish New World Order over 2,000 years ago. They clearly knew something we didnt and of course were purged by their fellow (((Christians))) for being heretics.

Lol the germans slaughtered the pagans in droves when they settled the balkans.

The carved a mighty monastic state out of the wastes of the baltic;
it took the combined effort of the smelly armies of Poland and Lithuania to drive them away.

>go drink some more semen now cucktholic
Fucking based and SPQR-Pilled

Attached: 5916194928_dee0375404_o.jpg (1024x768, 197K)

Most of E. Michael Jones' content was deleted a month ago, retard.

If someone mutilated my penis I would be very upset about it. It must give people brain damage or something.

All those things are a result of gnosticism not being eradicated at all. Gnosticism is elitist determinism, too bad they always cause their own downfall because reality rejects it. The only true religion can have anybody as a fully functioning member.

The only thing anyone thinks about pagans is "attention seeking faggots"

Expecting logic from a shill larper OP.

He deleted them himself because christcucks crave attention.

You really believe adding "cuck" to a word makes a good insult?

You have been visited by the Win Worley of dead and dying spiritual kingdoms.

Satan's kingdom is coming to an end soon, but only if you take up your authority in Christ and go to war against the hosts of hell (Ephesians 6:12).

To begin, come to the Lord with the following prayer in you heart and on your lips:
>Dear Lord God, I am a believer who professes your Son, Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior. As an heir of salvation, I am aware of the tremendous power and authority which you have delegated to me through your Son and your Word. Dear Lord, I now wish to exercise this authority for the furtherment of your glory and kingdom.
>In accordance with Luke 10:17-20, I claim authority over all of the enemy spirits.
With the above, you now outrank all powers, authorities, dominions, principalities, world rulers, kings, princes, Satan and all angelic ranks.
>In accordance with Matthew 21:21-22, I claim authority over all the enemy's Earthly institutions, corporations, agents, entities, etc.
The above gives you ground to launch an offensive against, for example, Google.
>In reference to Hebrews 1:14, I request protection against the blows of the enemy.
Very important. If you start praying warfare prayers, you're going to be on Satan's hit list pretty quickly.
>I bind the above to the third heaven in accordance with Matthew 18:18.

With the above, you can now wage war in the heavenlies. How you do this is up to you; plan and strategise.
For example, suspect a member of high society is engaging in nefarious activities? Send a spirit of revelation to enter into their midst, if something is being hidden, it'll become known. When it is known, continue to pray by sending out appropriate spirits to protect the course of justice.

Couple of videos on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
1:12:00
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
20:46

Attached: 1554719784475.jpg (220x348, 39K)

>emj
Aside feom him being a fag who thinks niggers can magically become Poles if they become Catholic he's not even a TradCath. Trads talking about him tend to peg him as Opus Dei or similar faggotry.

We aren't.

Attached: 1478356530177.jpg (845x900, 220K)

Attached: 1487410589692.png (933x581, 99K)

Attached: 1421687816927.jpg (960x783, 121K)

>fuck metagenetics
>but I totally believe that Jews inherit trauma from muh Holocaust
What a faggot that guy is.

christians be like "we may have subverted western civilization, destroyed cultures, we value the jews above all else and are actively encouraging the replacement of the European native population but you're goofy when you call us christcucks"

Attached: 1556643728253.png (918x960, 976K)

Just as there ae cathlicucks and proddiecucks, there's shitlib subverted wicca nonsense like the pic related. But there's also the trad pagans of European stock who simply worship their ancestors while aligning their lives with nature. I could show pictures of dead niggers laying around after they got the Jim Jones christian experience and call those (and only those) christians. Don't be dishonest user.

Paganism is white people succumbing to the 'WE WUZ KANGZ' thought trap. Take what you like from history, but remember, your objective should be a creating a just, harmonious society in the present. Dont be a nigger

The Bible
Noah - incest
Abraham - child sacrifice (was GONNA do it) impregnating the help, pimping his wife out for a ruler who wanted her
Joseph - Gives the (((tribe))) a literal blueprint for nation wrecking
On and on it goes......................

Why would ANYONE be afraid of pagans?

You come up with that all by yourself? How is worshipping ones own ancestors and seeking to align ones life with nature Kang larping? If you are of European stock then this (pagan) faith and philosophy is your true heritage. Don't you have a church's offering plate to fill?

learn2logic faggot
you dont even know what real christianity is because of (((them)))

That picture is such bullshit. Neo"paganism" is some Enlightenment heresy if it believes that man is a rising beast. In all traditional religions, both Pagan and Christian, there is a common understanding in the degeneration of the world (in Hinduism it's called Kali Yuga and is very much like what Christians call the End Times)

Reminder. Rome was great under paganism

What's cringe about worshipping your heritage, nature and ancestors? The same thing that you ancestors had done for thousands of years.
Is worshipping some globalist semitic deity any better?

Attached: 2545746373457.png (2176x1486, 161K)

Greco Roman cities were aesthetic as fuck

Nothing worse than med christcucks desu. They deserve no claim to their great ancestors

got a higher res of that? can't see jack shit of the text

Leave it to americans to be stupid, they're the best at it.

>posts picture of Athens

You clearly know nothing about Gnosticism. Elitist? Gnosticism is borderline Anarchist and literally 100% anti-Jewish. One literally cannot be a Jew and a Gnostic at the same time.

in short, all gods are real.
Pagan gods are powerful as fuck.
christian god offered the best protection at the cheapest cost, eternal soul and dont worship anyone else.
worship is where the gods get their power.
christian god is like walmart, chink shit thats good enough for the lowest cost possible
pagans can get better protection as well as better attack perks, but requires mad dedication.
They dont want the goys to get good god powers again.

Japan is going back to their ancestors. Shinto is rising and Christianity is below one percent on adherents now

The Roman version of Christianity are the hands that hold the strangle on the planet.

Based.
Americans think Paganism is cringe because anything they do is cringe.
Christianity wasn't even that bad before they took it over.....

The Jew fears the Pagan for the same reason it created Christianity. Paganism is a racial religion, Christianity is a universal one.

you so smart, monkey man
you god?

>they dont want the goys to get good god powers again
I honestly believe this is part of why they came down so hard on Germany and are currently flooding Europe with aliens.

It caters to the laziness in men. Here's a god and here's his book and there's a building where you can get everything spoonfed to you about everything spiritual, goy. Pagans have to shoulder a ton of study/meditation and philosophy to go their way so few will be willing to do it.

Christianity, Islam and jews are all desert cults. Foreign gods that demand your submission. Absolutely non european in essence.
Bend the knee fags.
I'll will give you bread, lulz.

But am I wrong Hans?

Athens is roman clay

Nah they love pagans, just not the European kind.

>How dare you not suck Jewish cock, God was a Jew and the Jews are his chosen people

So you have 1% american indian DNA in you? Keep paganism strong in america, brother!

Attached: kvAoUNb.png (1270x1136, 132K)

NOAH WAS WHITE AND SO WAS JESUS

Attached: 1558865157734.png (1476x900, 1.14M)

Good, abrahamic religion is a cancer upon all culture. Not so sure Shinto is rising though, do you have a source for that? Japs seem to tend increasingly towards non-religiosity, like westerners

Polytheism of old is impossible to re-implement today, because concept of Divine changed to greatly with widening knowledge about the world.
However it's not about worship, but about moral framework. And Judaic universalist moral framework for goyim is purest form of spiritual AIDS, in a sense of how it shreds innate immunity mechanisms within cultures and nations.

Attached: 1549302125513.jpg (905x787, 238K)

Christian and Muslims believe in universal morality, Jews are gypsies who don't think goyim have any rights.

What you're essentially espousing is a Judaic/gypsy morality.

Everyone hates Loki, and he's the reason why the gods themselves eventually die. No one looks up to Loki as an ideal, he's soemthing to curse and attribute misfortune to.

Universal morality is AIDS. From natural and from rational standpoints you should only be concerned with good of your own people. You may not hate aliens, but if necessity demands you to kill them, you should do it without hesitation, with no more emotional disturbance than from swatting a mosquito.
>Jews are gypsies who don't think goyim have any rights
When all around you are pozzed by unnatural universalism, having healthy attitude turned out to be enough for them to come the way from filthy gypos to one of most powerful entities in the world.

And Is the Kali Yuga followed by....

Duality is a scam

The Jews in Hollywood seems to like him

Loki is god according to Norse mythology, along with other "gods" who like to engage in debauched behavior.

Pagan gods don't even rise to the level of benevolent spirits let alone Divinity. The Psalmist and Paul were rights to call pagan deities devils.

This. Fucking hell, it's just a new breed of fedora atheists

(((jews))) are only parasites to other cultures
kike out of 200+ e=/antisemitism = mc2=times they kicked (((us))) out.

Attached: imadeUameme.png (594x712, 870K)